Combos Browse all Suggest
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
|Commander: Rule 0||Legal|
|Pauper Duel Commander||Legal|
Creature — Dinosaur
Enrage -- Whenever Overgrown Armasaur is dealt damage, create a 1/1 green Saproling creature token.
BruhYouFarted on Despicable Me(chanics): Pauper Token-Engine List
1 year ago
multimedia on Welcome to Gishathic Park
2 years ago
Hey, nice Scroll Rack Invention :)
Some budget cards to consider adding:
- Sol Ring
- Command Tower
- Congregation at Dawn
- Forerunner of the Empire
- Quartzwood Crasher
- Ripjaw Raptor
- Garruk's Uprising
- Rhythm of the Wild
- Elemental Bond
- Orcish Lumberjack
- Faeburrow Elder
- Canopy Vista
- Cinder Glade
- Exotic Orchard
- Naya Panorama
Sol Ring and Command Tower are some staple budget cards in Commander. At TCGPlayer you can find Sol for less than $3 and Tower for less than $1. Congregation at Dawn is a good budget creature tutor with Gishath. Cast it the same turn you want play Gishath or the turn before to tutor for and arrange the top of your library with any three Dinos to cheat onto the battlefield. Forerunner of the Empire is a Dino tutor (puts the Dino on top of your library) and a repeatable enrage enabler when a Dino you control ETB.
Quartzwood Crasher is one of the better budget Dinos since it can be a repeatable source of Dino tokens since many other Dinos have trample especially with Ghalta. Crasher combines well with Garruk's Uprising which can be a repeatable draw source and can give all creatures you control trample. Ripjaw Raptor has a powerful enrage ability to draw a card when it takes damage. Rhythm of the Wild makes all creatures you cast uncounterable and it gives nontoken creatures when they ETB the option of haste or make it bigger with a +1/+1 counter.
With Orcish Lumberjack sacing a Forest you control can make four mana since you can tap the Forest for mana before you sac it which can be a quick way to ramp into Gishath or other Dinos. Farseek is two drop land ramp that can search for a dual land such as Stomping Ground, Canopy Vista, Cinder Glade. At TCGPlayer can get Vista and Glade for less than $2 each.
Cards to consider cutting:
- Timber Gorge
- Tranquil Expanse
- Gruul Guildgate
- Selesnya Guildgate
- Blossoming Sands
- Nissa's Pilgrimage
- Font of Fertility
- Hunt the Weak
- Insult / Injury
- Gruul Keyrune
- Burnished Hart
- Ravenous Daggertooth
- Raging Regisaur
- Radiant Destiny
- Overgrown Armasaur
- Kinjalli's Caller
- Zhur-Taa Druid
Good luck with your deck.
blakeivey12 on Grandma, what big teeth you have..
4 years ago
I think you'd want to focus on proliferate and putting +1/+1 counters on your creatures.
I think that you have a larger number of enchantments then you need. Here are my suggestions to sharpen this area of your deck. Web of Inertia should be replaced with Inexorable Tide . Sheltered Aerie can be replaced with Hardened Scales . This next swab can be a large chunk of money but is a significant upgrade. Asceticism is an upgrade for Shielding Plax . It is up to you but I would cut Beastmaster Ascension and Bred for the Hunt . You can replace them with value creatures that allow you to utilize your commander.
For Sorcery, I am going to again focus on proliferate. Miming Slime creates a creature who can be powerful but not of value, instead I would put in Tezzeret's Gambit . Verdant Confluence is a good card but beings with it a high mana cost. Triumph of the Hordes is cheaper, buffs all your creatures, and threatens your opponents with an infect trample attack. I would replace Confluence with the Triumph of the Hordes card. Cultivate could be more versatile and cheaper then Journey of Discovery .
Now instants. Druid's Deliverance focuses on populate. This ability is for doubling tokens and not counters. Krosan Grip is more value as you get to remove a target artifact or enchantment. Your other cards are good choices but preventing combat damage just slows you down. I would remove Respite and Root Snare . You can use this spot to add 2 more creatures that will buff your experience counters.
Artifacts is really up to you. My only suggestion would be to remove Simic Keyrune and put in Whispersilk Cloak .
Lands look great! Some suggestions would be Yavimaya Coast , Temple of Mystery , Evolving Wilds or Terramorphic Expanse , Botanical Sanctum , and Hinterland Harbor . Sand Silos can slow you down somewhat and Darksteel Citadel only produces colorless mana. It is up to you on how you want to combine these suggestions. My last note is that your land count should be between 37 and 39 to make sure you can constantly play mana and don't get stuck.
Creatures are the bread and butter of your deck. You need them for those experience counters, so let's start putting in some value creatures that benefit you. Wall of Mist is a defender that will never attack, instead lets try to put in Chasm Skulker . Skulker can get very scary and when he is removed, you have an army of tokens. Cultivator of Blades can help to power up your creatures on an attack, triggers an experience counter, and is cheaper in mana then Oran-Rief Hydra . Druid of the Cowl can be upgraded with Gyre Sage . Sakura-Tribe Scout and Wayward Swordtooth allow you to play additional lands but this doesn't benefit your gameplan. Herald of Secret Streams and Champion of Lambholt are good value cards to replace them. Gladehart Cavalry is very expensive mana wise. Vorel of the Hull Clade is a great replacement that doubles your counters. Overgrown Armasaur should be replaced with Managorger Hydra .
4 years ago
Out Bellowing Aegisaur - Low-impact dino. Doesn't actually combo with Marath. It replaces the counter you spent to ping it, but doesn't actually put you ahead
Overgrown Armasaur - Low-impact dino
Sun-Crowned Hunters - Low-impact dino
Snapping Sailback - Low-impact dino
Vigor - As with the Bellowing Aegisaur , doesn't actually let Marath go up on counters
Anger of the Gods - If I'm pulling back on the enrage theme, do I need this?
In Basilisk Collar - It's back. See my prior comment
Avenger of Zendikar - Big token producer, even if not directly on theme
Xenagos, the Reveler - Generate big mana
Mirari's Wake - More big mana
Runic Armasaur - A new toy. Let's see how it does
Chord of Calling - It's a combo deck, so now I can tutor for what I need, like Ivy Lane Denizen
Other things I don't have but which I'm considering: Anointed Procession and Growing Rites of Itlimoc Flip
Xynarth on Gishath? You said you have a Gishath?
4 years ago
Pour niaiser avec le Enrage :
D'autres sources pour ping tes créatures :
D'autres idées :
ramunch on Gishath
4 years ago
- Cut 2 or 3 lands. You run 10 ramp without counting doublers. Or cut like 2 lands and 2 ramp.
- Courser of Kruphix Not a dino, just play ramp
- Oracle of Mul Daya Not a dino, just play ramp
- Reclamation Sage Not a dino, dino does it better
- Sakura-Tribe Elder Not a dino, replace with ramp, dino ramp
- Sky Terror Too vanilla, replace with ramp or dino ramp
- Scroll Rack You did this in Narset, wasn't tht great
- Eerie Interlude Not enough ETBs to count, if this is to dodge wraths boros charm and heroic intervention are better.
- Cacophodon I'm not seeing where you are going to benefit from untapping a single target
- Path of Mettle Flip
- Sylvan Library it's a great card, but I think you are trying to just ramp and get your value off your commander.
- Mana Geyser To me this is best in mono red or in something with X spells.
- Wayward Swordtooth Not that great in EDH
- Raging Regisaur it's in here for ping i think, you didn't seem to keen on it.
- Privileged Position
- Asceticism this and priv pos are both for protecting, with your 90 haste enablers I'm not sure i'd worry about protecting.
- Neheb, the Eternal If this is here to go infinite/near infinite with Aggravated Assault run the whole busted mana package that goes infinite with it (or at least more than just 1) Sword of Feast and Famine , Druids' Repository , Bear Umbra , Grand Warlord Radha , Savage Ventmaw
- Whispersilk Cloak Only having one of this effect seems odd
- Signets - I like the new lockets better. More mana but later on you can sac them to draw cards. Up to you
- Atzocan Seer idk, feel like i'd rather just kodama's reach. HIs second ability could be relevant.
You're missing a bunch of the best dinosaur cards in my opinion
- Commune with Dinosaurs Early gets a land, late gets a dino. Always replaces itself.
- Thundering Spineback Only a 5/5 but is an anthem and makes more dinos
- Carnage Tyrant Literally the best dinosaur ever printed, has all of the keywords you'd ever want on it but haste
- Burning Sun's Avatar Bolts something, bolts someone, and is costed correctly
- Rampaging Ferocidon So good it's banned in standard, shuts down other creature based decks. Can hurt you but likely you are winning if this is hurting.
- Verdant Sun's Avatar If you wanna flip your deck, why not gain all the life at the same time
- Runic Armasaur It's a dino, it's prison, it's got better stats than it's mana
- Overgrown Armasaur Reclamation sage-esque but on a dino
- Kindred Summons 7 mana, basically same as your creatures, and can double your creature count at EOT....
- Overwhelming Stampede Your average power is like 10 in this deck, +10/+10 and trample on everything ends games.
- Naya Charm First mode is meh, second mode can be good, third mode allows you to take out someone
- Charging Monstrosaur haste and trample and on curve
- Bellowing Aegisaur This thing gets huge fast, but doesn't have trample
- Iroas, God of Victory Not a dino, but is combat relevant, makes it easier for your dinos to get through and win
That gets you no where near where you need to be. To me you have too many enchantments might look there more.
xaarvaxus on Grand Warlord Radha (Budget: Cheap)
4 years ago
Some cards of possible interest that shouldn't break the bank:
Fungal Plots Dead bodies can spawn you new bodies to keep attacking and generating more mana.
Hammer of Purphoros Haste is good and extra lands become attackers if needed.
Artifact Mutation Turn their artifacts into your attackers.
Fanning the Flames Something to do with all of that mana.
Overgrown Armasaur can produce more bodies to generate more attack mana. Thundering Spineback is a mana sink that makes more bodies and Forerunner of the Empire will fetch either or Ghalta plus ding the Armasaur to make a saproling. There may be other dinos that fit in here and most aren't expensive.
Inferno Titan has a firebreathing mana sink plus can help clear the way so all of your attackers actually connect more often. Warmonger Hellkite is even less expensive to buy and gives your whole team firebreathing. You have to attack every turn but you should be wanting to do that anyway.
Gruul Guildgate and Gruul Turf are dirt cheap. Sheltered Thicket is a budget dual that Wood Elves can go fetch. Cinder Glade does the same but might be just over what you're looking to spend. Raging Ravine might also be right at that budget line but produces both your colors early and attacks when you have the mana mid to late, getting bigger each attack. Myriad Landscape , Evolving Wilds and Terramorphic Expanse can fetch the appropriate color, thin your deck and create a shuffle effect if needed.
If you happen to have Heroic Intervention I would recommend adding it but it is definitely more than what you've indicated your budget per card is.
razelfark on Saproling
4 years ago
I understand that you are posting a deck based on cards you have so that means some cards are acting as filler. When you get a chance I would suggest cutting:
Bone Picker, Elfhame Druid, Knight of Malice, Overgrown Armasaur, Thorn Elemental, Untamed Kavu, Verdant Force, Gift of Growth, and Verdant Rebirth.
Cards I would suggest adding:
If you need to make more room for some of these card suggestions then you might want to trim copies of Deathbloom Thallid because of how much removal right now is exile based.
If you want to compare a deck idea you can view my ideas for saps I have 2 different deck ideas B/G: Dom Fungal Sap and W/G: W/G Saps.
Best of luck with the deck.