Combos Browse all Suggest
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
|Commander: Rule 0||Legal|
Creatures you control get +1/+1.
Whenever you tap a land for mana, gain one mana of any type that land produced.
3 days ago
1 month ago
Kodama of the East Tree would be a good card for the deck. Seems like a good way to get a lot of stuff into play very quickly. Plus you can run it in a line with Felidar Retreat (this card is just good with lands) and one of the ravinca bounce lands to make infinite 2/2 tokens. Also, given that you're leaning into a lands theme, replacing stuff like Thran Dynamo with Skyshroud Claim and Thought Vessel with Nature's Lore / Three Visits / Farseek will give your deck more consistency and more late game value (since you run cards like Mirari's Wake).
3 months ago
Mirari's Wake is just good in general for ramping out multiple high casting cost spells in a turn, and you have enough creatures that share their total power and toughness with other creatures in the deck that Wild Pair seems like it will be active for most of the creature spells you may cast in a game.
Wild Pair is a little finicky with anthem effects though. It will count the total power and toughness of the creature that entered the battlefield after the anthem boosts have been applied, which means a Pelakka Wurm will count as an 8/8 with Mirari's Wake out and wouldn't be able to tutor up a Sifter Wurm or Panglacial Wurm. It would be able to get Plated Slagwurm though.
3 months ago
Grind / Dust i will definitely have to swap something out for Mirari's Wake, i debated some shapeshifters and some of them are quite good but it just doesnt feel on theme. Akroma's Memorial could be a good card to drop and just win, was also debating a copy of Triumph of the Hordes
Grind on Isla Nublar
3 months ago
Would you consider Mirari's Wake? Its great.
Also there are some cool dinosaurs you might not have considered: Mirror Entity, Realmwalker, Chameleon Collossus, and Taurean Mauler.
Also i feel like Odric, Lunarch Marshal or a Similar card might be worth running even if he isn't a dinosaur.
Finally any thoughts about Eldrazi Monument or Akroma's Memorial? Those can be good... Anyway cheers and have fun!!!
5 months ago
I'd also go with Smothering Tithe due to the fact you have only 1 sorta mana ramp in Skyward Eye Prophets you have plenty of rocks but I don't see any staple land searchs like Cultivate, Kodama's Reach, Farseek, Growth Spiral, Rampant Growth, Pir's Whim, Hour of Promise or hell Sword of the Animist. So i would go Tithe over Study for the mana gain but you also only have 4 card draw if possible I would try to squeeze in Zendikar Resurgent for both mana acceleration and card draw in all honesty i would cut Mirari's Wake for Resurgent for that extra card draw, yes you have some anthems but you focus more on +1/+1 counters rather than anthems, both would be best however if only one or the other I would go the Zendikar route, the only downside to Resurgent is that it cost 2 more mana but that shouldn't too much of a problem if aff Tithe and some mana ramp. But in the end it's up to you im just giving you may worthless 2 cents
7 months ago
- Aura Shards + Mirari's Wake + Faeburrow Elder + Knight of Autumn + Knight of New Alara Eladamri's Call + Wildfield Borderpost
- Bard Class + Cindervines + Huntmaster of the Fells Flip + Klothys, God of Destiny + Radha, Heart of Keld + Xenagos, God of Revels + Decimate + Dire-Strain Rampage + Escape to the Wilds + Hull Breach + Firewild Borderpost
- Binding the Old Gods + Leyline Prowler + Windgrace's Judgment + Vraska, Golgari Queen + Culling Ritual + Maelstrom Pulse
- Hidetsugu Consumes All Flip + Kardur, Doomscourge + Kroxa, Titan of Death's Hunger + Olivia, Crimson Bride + Orcus, Prince of Undeath + Kolaghan's Command + Rakdos Charm + Dreadbore + Veinfire Borderpost
- Baleful Strix + Hostage Taker + Mistvein Borderpost
- Coiling Oracle + Rootcoil Creeper + Uro, Titan of Nature's Wrath + Growth Spiral + Tamiyo, Collector of Tales + Bring to Light + Croaking Counterpart
- Elite Guardmage + Niambi, Esteemed Speaker + Soulherder + Faithful Mending + Fieldmist Borderpost
- General Ferrous Rokiric + Aurelia's Fury + Wear / Tear + Deafening Clarion + Solar Blaze
- Izzet Staticaster + Prismari Command + Expressive Iteration
- Despark + Fracture + Inkshield + Kaya's Guile + Merciless Eviction
- Fires of Invention + Ignoble Hierarch + Sylvan Caryatid + Blasphemous Act + Demonic Tutor + Farseek + Arcane Signet + Chromatic Lantern + Coalition Relic + Commander's Sphere + Panharmonicon + Tome of the Guildpact + Urza's Filter
7 months ago
This looks solid in terms of a lot of its ramp and support pieces. Have you thought about any creature cheat pieces like Elvish Piper, Belbe's Portal, Quicksilver Amulet, or Dragon Arch? Some of these could absolutely help cheat out those big dinos. I also think Kindred Summons and Genesis Wave could be powerful here, especially with the mana you have from Mirari's Wake and the like.