Creatures you control get +1/+1.
Whenever you tap a land for mana, gain one mana of any type that land produced.
|Have (4)||WillofForce , philktoken8998 , , gildan_bladeborn|
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Latest Decks as Commander
Mirari's Wake Discussion
1 week ago
Since playing this deck, I've already decided to cut Privileged Position and Satyr Enchanter since they're just not good fits for this deck and, like you said, they're worse versions of cards or redundant. I'm going to put 1 copy of each in my commander deck.
I completely forgot about Hall of Heliod's Generosity ; that boy is going in.
The reason I've been running Glorious Anthem , Mirari's Wake , and Archon of Sun's Grace is just because I'm trying to put more creatures in here for pressure. I know it's not the best strategy, but it's what I'm going with for now.
I'll have to consider switching my basics to snow boys and put in On Thin Ice .
1 week ago
Glorious Anthem doesn't do anything here, and is win more. Satyr Enchanter is not needed since you already have 10 draw engines, and it isn't an enchantment itself. Mirari's Wake is too slow. Archon of Sun's Grace isn't really needed either, since it only makes 2/2s and it's a 4 drop non-enchantment. Sigil of the Empty Throne and Destiny Spinner are much better wincons.
4 weeks ago
I've also built a Sythis deck, and while you seem to be taking more of a creature-based approach, I took a more stax-based approach. My list is here: [EDH] Sythis Enchantress
All in all, it seems reletively solid for a creature-based deck. However, I do think you need more enchantments. I don't know if you have a budget or not, but things like Greater Auramancy , Growing Rites of Itlimoc Flip, Luminarch Ascension , Carpet of Flowers , and Concordant Crossroads are all cheap CMC enchantments that put in work in my list. I'd also advise adding in more protection, such as Veil of Summer and Autumn's Veil , as that can help protect you against counterspells and spot removal.
I'd recommend cutting Castle Garenbrig , as this is a multi-colored deck and you only have four creatures with activated abilities costing mana. I'd also advise trying to trim down your CMC, as you probably want to be drawing as many cards as possible per turn. You don't necessarily need things like Starfield of Nyx or Privileged Position , or even things like Mirari's Wake in my opinion.
I will say though, I am a bit of a hypocrite because the main wincon in my deck is fairly expensive. I use Elesh Norn, Grand Cenobite paired with Nature's Revolt to kill everyone's lands or Linvala, Keeper of Silence paired with Nature's Revolt to prevent anyone from using their lands to tap for mana.
1 month ago
This looks like it will be fun!
1 month ago
Hey there! Here are some suggestions you might like:
- Animist's Awakening (allows for a ton of landfall triggers)
- Boundless Realms (tons of landfall triggers again
- Courser of Kruphix (lifegain, more triggers, hitting landdrops)
- Sacred Foundry : Consitency, powerful, and good with fetches mentioned later
- Elfhame Sanctuary (hit landrops more often, more guaranteed landfall triggers if you prefer lands that turn, so you don't have to just hope you draw a land)
- Mountain Valley / Grasslands (more fetches in your colors, gives you double landfall triggers since the fetch and land you fetch for both cause one, can search for shocks like Temple Garden , good with lotus cobra)
- Flood Plain / Rocky Tar Pit (fetch lands that provide 2 landfall triggers, and while not both are in colors you can search for shocks and thus get any color you want from them, as for example if you had flood plain, you could use that to search for Temple Garden or Sacred Foundry , good with lotus cobra)
- Emergent Sequence (ramp, landfall triggers, synergizes with cards that allow multiple landrops per turn)
- Reshape the Earth (insane amount of landfall triggers, can be a win-con)
- Explore : ramp, more landfall triggers
- Ramunap Excavator / Crucible of Worlds / Wrenn and Six (last two may be high budget but all allow you to play fetch land from your graveyard continuously giving guaranteed 2 landfall triggers per turn with just 1 fetch)
- Nature's Lore (can search for shocks, comes in untapped, landfall trigger)
- Bear Umbra (untap, replay, Obunn protection + buff)
- Bloom Tender (adds 3 mana with Obunn out)
- Burgeoning / Exploration (more lands so more landfall triggers, up to 4 lands our turn 2)
- Dryad of the Ilysian Grove (play more lands, add any colors)
- Land Tax (guaranteed lands in hand to play, costs little mana)
- Mirari's Wake (buffs, great if you can make your lands creatures, doubles mana)
- Scapeshift (insane amount of landrops)
Hope this helps! Good luck on your deck and have a wonderful day! Feel free to check out some of my decks.
2 months ago
More exciting news from Modern Horizons 2. Sythis, Hand of Harvest (not in tappedout's card database yet apparently) is a new 2cmc enchantress that can also gain us some life, so she's probably going in somewhere. Also, with Sterling Grove being reprinted that will probably go in. Its real great in conjunction with Privileged Position , and adds so more tutoring to boot. Mirari's Wake is also a possibility, but I don't know if we need that effect at that cmc. I'd probably just rather go with Sanctum Weaver , who will be great at putting Omniscience on the board.
2 months ago
Dermotaxi: The unexpected Phage the Untouchable tech
White got some nice new toys in Esper Sentinel and Solitude (actually a good card in the cycle which is rare)
Ragavan is pretty neat, not sure if it will replace Grenzo or Breeches at the helm of those style of decks, but I like the card
Piru is another awesome callback to deep MTG lore.
Lonis is fantastic. I love it when they print commanders for narrow archetypes
Not sure what all the hub-bub about Gaea's Will and Yavimaya, Cradle of Growth is about. The cards are strong but not too strong, and they fit perfectly within Green's color identity. Seem well designed to me. I could see Gaea's Presence being a bit gross in modern As Foretold or Living End decks, but that's about it It'd actually be nice to see a full cycle of Urborg and Yavimaya printed someday.
Nice to see some good $$ reprints in Greed , Mirari's Wake , Enchantress's Presence , Zuran Orb , and Sterling Grove . None of these will impact Modern, but it's great for commander. Other than the clear cash grab choice to print Cabal Coffers at mythic, the reprints have been on point this set so far.