|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Commander 2019 (C19)||Rare|
|Commander Anthology (CM1)||Rare|
|Commander 2015 (C15)||Rare|
|Modern Masters 2015 Edition (MM2)||Rare|
|Commander 2014 (C14)||Rare|
|2011 Core Set (M11)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
Until end of turn, creatures you control gain trample and get +X/+X, where X is the greatest power among creatures you control.
|Have (5)||Mortiferus_Rosa , metalmagic , pskinn01 , Pumpkinking913 , piggito|
|Want (4)||ironjohn66 , Grippe , Leo37213 , LaShrew|
Overwhelming Stampede Discussion
1 week ago
@TheCardPool, thank you I love this deck. It's so much fun. Most wins come from Akroma's Memorial , Genesis Wave , Overwhelming Stampede , and Triumph of the Hordes . But to be honest when I slam down an Akroma's Memorial and Selvala, Heart of the Wilds from a huge Genesis Wave with a fist full of cards. My inner timmy goes wild. So much fun.
No for your card suggestions. - Tireless Tracker is a good card but I don't think it's good here. If I was doing an artifact sub-theme or if I had a way to use those for mana or something then it's good but the investment of 2 mana per card is much worse then a Rishkar's Expertise . - Mind's Eye seems good especially when I got Font of Mythos or Howling Mine in play. I just don't think I have room for it. - Runic Armasaur , I like this card but is not gonna do anything half of the time. Its hit or miss. - Seedborn Muse another really good card but it's not gonna do anything in this build. - Vorinclex, Voice of Hunger is so good infact it's so good that I get the feel bads when I play it and nobody's doing anything because they skip their every other untap step. This card would be a good fit here in this deck if you are okay with people hating you for playing it.
I play Eldrazi Temple for the ramp for the 2 eldrazi spells in the deck as there is no drawback for playing it, it's an easy include.
@Beebles, all good suggestions.
Wolfcaller's Howl is good too but I'm not exactly going wide.
Grothama, All-Devouring is another good one I strongly considered putting into the deck. I still want to but I'm not sure.
Greater Good is awesome and I only have one problem with it. I would have to sac the creature. Still worth putting in but I just don't want to sacrifice multani.
There's so much to talk about these cards you mentioned but I really don't want to spend all day typing out why I chose not to add them in my build.
1 week ago
Lovely list and a great showcase game you played at MTG Muddstah! Kudos for rocking Multani for such a long time.
When browsing through your list, I noticed you omitted a few cards that I really enjoy in my list. I was wondering what your thoughts are on those, if you considered them and what made you leave them out in your build.
- Monstrous Onslaught : basically a one-sided board wipe with Multani
- Fungal Sprouting : great value with multani out
- Wolfcaller's Howl : another on-theme card to get crazy amount of creatures
- Grothama, All-Devouring and the new Return of the Wildspeaker are basically a second and third Garruk, Primal Hunter with Multani.
- Greater Good and Momentous Fall provide some more reduncancy to get crazy hands
- Myojin of Life's Web is a nice way to help emtpy your hand when drawing so many
- Concordant Crossroads is another haste provider you could consider
- Pathbreaker Ibex is another Overwhelming Stampede -ish effect
- Castle Garenbrig serves as a second Temple of the False God with a much smaller drawback
1 week ago
Last_Laugh I thought about the clones, but I decided not to use them just because of the role play. I wouldn't get the discount from Morophon, the Boundless unless I choose Shapeshifter, and I want to be able to switch different types of creatures to joke around.
4 weeks ago
1 month ago
This is a somewhat strange request. The interaction between Dakmor Salvage and The Gitrog Monster is extremely strong, and very cheap monetarily. You should consider running a couple dredge cards for value anyways, as hitting 2-3 extra draws off a dredge is an easy and once again cheap monetarily way to get ahead in card advantage.
To humor you though, here's what I'd probably run.
- The full suite of 1 drop mana dorks Arbor Elf Llanowar Elves Fyndhorn Elves Birds of Paradise etc. etc. and some big dorks like Priest of Titania
- Cards that let me put extra lands into play for more landfall triggers Sakura-Tribe Scout Skyshroud Ranger Azusa, Lost but Seeking Explore Exploration Burgeoning maybe even Walking Atlas
- Cards that let me turn lands into effects or otherwise graveyard the lands Sylvan Safekeeper Constant Mists Crop Rotation Elvish Reclaimer Edge of Autumn Lotus Field Forbidden Ritual Reprocess Harrow
- Cards that love lands entering battlefield or graveyard Terravore Titania, Protector of Argoth Avenger of Zendikar Rampaging Baloths Undergrowth Champion Lotus Cobra
- Symmetrical black land hate cards that I can break parity on with Gitrog draws and recursion Smallpox Pox Death Cloud Desolation
- Recursion effects for all these land sacs Life from the Loam Groundskeeper Crucible of Worlds Ramunap Excavator
- Cards that go with my board hate subtheme here Torment of Hailfire Oppression Necrogen Mists Bottomless Pit Bane of Progress Back to Nature Black Sun's Zenith Damnation Root Maze Caustic Caterpillar
- Finishers if you don't want to combo, like Beastmaster Ascension Genesis Wave Craterhoof Behemoth Overrun Overwhelming Stampede
And from there, round it out with some efficient early game beaters, some spot removal, land ramp, and a bit of card draw.
1 month ago
nicktibe, noted. That is disappointing and a little misleading, perhaps. Maybe I should name it Overcome and Titanic Ultimatum? Lolz. I have Overrun and Overwhelming Stampede as potential inclusions,but Im trying to keep it as close to two parts Green mana/ one part Red and one part White as possible. I want the colors to be balanced for some reason.So, i would have to pull out Green cards with the same devotion to green in their costs to keep the balance, and its hard to figure which ones. Maybe you can help with that? Although, im not sure if three overrun effects would truly be necessary. Maybe just one more?Thanks for the comment! Could i please get an upvote? I'll return the favor! Just post a deck in a comment,or ill go and check out your profile and upvote a deck or two of interest. Thanks again!
1 month ago
LVL_666 hey im computer stupid ha, ill learn thank you.
Gargos, Vicious Watcher i actually love this card. I had him in my Red Green Modern Hydra deck for a while, but decided to make a different deck with him. Its mono green Modern Hydra Fight deck. also gave me an excuse to use use Arena .
Yea its all good ha. I did update the wurm deck, its even more tribal than before, what is your thoughts? I did put Beast Within , and a shitload of tutors.
Side note. I haven't lost a game with the updated deck yet. One game i even started with 0 lands and won by the 10th turn. Of course small pool, obviously need to go on mtgo or to the game store. Played against Jodah, Archmage Eternal , Muldrotha, the Gravetide , Golos, Tireless Pilgrim , and Atraxa, Praetors' Voice .
1 month ago
I don't like the idea of adding Craterhoof Behemoth or Triumph of the Hordes as I like to drain people out rather then win via combat. Pathbreaker Ibex and Overwhelming Stampede are only in there as I started from the precon and haven't found anything to replace them with.
I am tempted to remove Skullwinder and World Shaper but I feel the others are good for the deck as Massacre Girl is a decent board wipe; Carrion Feeder adds a sac outlet and Whisper, Blood Liturgist is more recursion and extra sac.
There are already 6 forms of ramp in the deck so wouldn't adding more just take away from what I need the mana for
Overwhelming Stampede occurrence in decks from the last year
Commander / EDH:
All decks: 0.05%