Artifact Creature — Construct
|Have (2)||, gildan_bladeborn|
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
|Commander: Rule 0||Legal|
- If steel overseer's ability is on the stack and it is destroyed does the ability remain on the stack if it still having legal targets?
- Sacrifice Arcbound Ravager
- Does a creature returning from exile have summoning sickness?
- Enduring Renewal's "put into your graveyard from the battlefield" trigger when infinitely comboing out.
Latest Decks as Commander
5 days ago
Ensoul Artifact can be a decent early game. Memnite and Ornithopter can be pretty useful too if you want to dump artifacts. Tezzeret, Master of the Bridge can get you a bunch of damage in if you have a bunch of artifacts to use too!
3 weeks ago
I like the concept. I might run a little more removal, especially early game. Something like Bone Shards maybe. Also, while Chromatic Lantern doesn’t see a lot of play in modern, I have seen a fair amount of decks with Utopia Sprawl and Abundant Growth. Fast colorless artifact heavy decks or decks with mana dorks could be a problem. A turn 1 Birds of Paradise or turn 2 Memnite with Colossus Hammer are very real threats.
1 month ago
the problem i can foresee with this list is your not flipping eryo until turn 4 at earliest and that's to slow for modern. the deck needs some mana neutral cantrips of some powerfully and cheap recastable spells
cards the come to mind are Manamorphose,
Finale of Promise. with cantrips
1 month ago
I actually thought of making a deck very much like this, but using 0 cost mana producing artifacts and 0 cost artifact creatures with Polymorph. I imagined Lotus Petal, Mox Opal, land, Memnite turn 1 for a Show and Tell or even Memnite + Polymorph turn 2.
2 months ago
- Memnite relatively vanilla, and somehow quite expensive towards our budget (~$5). Instead Legion Loyalist which can also trigger (even on a top deck), and gives us much-needed evasion.
- Phyrexian Walker also pretty vanilla, replacing with Grim Initiate . Why? Grim gives us something on a board wipe, to help us recover
- Auratouched Mage (which also comes out with the next card).. it isn't quite as broken as it may seem. Gets chump blocked and doesn't do quite much. Add in Goblin Rabblemaster to give us more dudes
- Breath of Fury comes out if Aura Mage does, it's a combo that isn't too great. Let's add in Anax, Hardened in the Forge to give us more board wipe survivability
- Victory's Envoy is a tough cut, but is a bit slow. Only is very good if we have gobs of tokens. Add in Mother of Runes for obvious reasons
3 months ago
A list that i'm trying out right now is a bit different. I have 2 Chatterstorm 18 lands (no Copperline Gorge or Bloodstained Mire and 3 forest 1 mountain 2 Prismatic Vista ) plus 1 Dryad Arbor . I'm also trying it out with 4 Arbor Elf and Utopia Sprawl w/o Goblin Guide Memnite or Mishra's Bauble I have 3 Atarka's Command instead. Lmk how this plays out i'm gonna be doing some testing on it later this week
4 months ago
Honestly this is really great. I would definitely note that, given so many 0 cost cards like Memnite you will be seeing hand issues mid game, and likely want some draw power. I would definitely suggest Thoughtcast for this, as you will always hit that affinity trigger in a deck like this.
Otherwise, I find that Etherium Sculptor speeds everything up, and can make this deck even more aggro.
Great work! I really like this deck!
5 months ago
Thanks for the suggestions, I’ll see what I can fit in.
I’ve seen Crackle with Power in some lists, gonna add it and try it out when I get the deck together.
I considered Mishra's Bauble but just thought it didn’t do enough, having to wait for the draw is not great. I could see it being good though with Galazeth.
Do you see anything I should cut?