Artifact Creature — Construct
|Have (3)||thirdwhirly , , gildan_bladeborn|
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
- If steel overseer's ability is on the stack and it is destroyed does the ability remain on the stack if it still having legal targets?
- Sacrifice Arcbound Ravager
- Does a creature returning from exile have summoning sickness?
- Enduring Renewal's "put into your graveyard from the battlefield" trigger when infinitely comboing out.
Latest Decks as Commander
1 week ago
- Memnite relatively vanilla, and somehow quite expensive towards our budget (~$5). Instead Legion Loyalist which can also trigger (even on a top deck), and gives us much-needed evasion.
- Phyrexian Walker also pretty vanilla, replacing with Grim Initiate . Why? Grim gives us something on a board wipe, to help us recover
- Auratouched Mage (which also comes out with the next card).. it isn't quite as broken as it may seem. Gets chump blocked and doesn't do quite much. Add in Goblin Rabblemaster to give us more dudes
- Breath of Fury comes out if Aura Mage does, it's a combo that isn't too great. Let's add in Anax, Hardened in the Forge to give us more board wipe survivability
- Victory's Envoy is a tough cut, but is a bit slow. Only is very good if we have gobs of tokens. Add in Mother of Runes for obvious reasons
1 month ago
A list that i'm trying out right now is a bit different. I have 2 Chatterstorm 18 lands (no Copperline Gorge or Bloodstained Mire and 3 forest 1 mountain 2 Prismatic Vista ) plus 1 Dryad Arbor . I'm also trying it out with 4 Arbor Elf and Utopia Sprawl w/o Goblin Guide Memnite or Mishra's Bauble I have 3 Atarka's Command instead. Lmk how this plays out i'm gonna be doing some testing on it later this week
2 months ago
Honestly this is really great. I would definitely note that, given so many 0 cost cards like Memnite you will be seeing hand issues mid game, and likely want some draw power. I would definitely suggest Thoughtcast for this, as you will always hit that affinity trigger in a deck like this.
Otherwise, I find that Etherium Sculptor speeds everything up, and can make this deck even more aggro.
Great work! I really like this deck!
2 months ago
Thanks for the suggestions, I’ll see what I can fit in.
I’ve seen Crackle with Power in some lists, gonna add it and try it out when I get the deck together.
I considered Mishra's Bauble but just thought it didn’t do enough, having to wait for the draw is not great. I could see it being good though with Galazeth.
Do you see anything I should cut?
2 months ago
I would add Crackle with Power as a way to potentially kill one or more opponents. Draconic Intervention and Cyclonic Rift are good wipes that keep Galazeth on the board. Mirari and Primal Amulet Flip are great instant/sorcery synergies that are also artifacts. Mishra's Bauble , Memnite and Ornithopter are 0 mana artifacts that can now tap for mana with Galazeth.
2 months ago
Hi! My advice is replace some of the creatures with cheap or free counter magic. I would defiantly cut Wonder , K'rrik, Son of Yawgmoth , Spark Double and Throatseeker the rest is up to you. Don't under estimate free creatures without evasion like Memnite and Phyrexian Walker .
Some disruption spells i would recommend are Commandeer , Chain of Vapor , Flusterstorm . Their expensive so some budget options are Fatal Push , Misdirection , Murderous Cut , Spell Pierce . Also i would recommend some library manipulation like Spy Network , Ponder , Mission Briefing , Lim-Dul's Vault (its good but expensive). Scroll Rack and Sensei's Divining Top are also great top deck manipulation but probably no worth the money.
Finally i would recommend some better high CMC cards to reveal with Yuriko activation's. Some of the cards i recommended already double as good reveals but you could add: Sea Gate Restoration Flip, Nexus of Fate , Time Warp . Their not budget friendly but there good. Take out two lands if you use Sea Gate Restoration and Agadeem's Awakening Flip for obvious reasons.
I hope this helps :D
4 months ago
5 months ago
Oh yeah, if someone's playing control then maybe you want some hexproof thing
But, random tech, maybe try Ornithopter or Memnite ? They both cost , so you can very easily just wait until the control player taps out and then, if you have Spy Kit in play, you can just win for or . If they're packing artifact hate, then you can just save up for 5 or 7 mana and just win in one turn.
If you can pull that off, then you're in a situation where it's more than likely that all you need to do is wait for the opponent to tap down, because as soon as they do, you win.
Basically, bad splinter twin, except instead of being 'bad', you get to play giant chonkers in at your kitchen table(as opposed to a turn four infinite combo at a grand prix)