Combos Browse all Suggest
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
|Commander: Rule 0||Legal|
|Pauper Duel Commander||Legal|
Search your library for up to two basic land cards, reveal those cards, put one onto the battlefield tapped and the other into your hand, then shuffle your library.
3 days ago
IN - Crucible of Worlds - Why wasn't this included the first time??? - Orcale of Mul Daya - Exploration effect, and playing with the top revealed helps thrasios. - Wrenn and Seven - Helps w/ Lands - Nissa of Shadowed Boughs - Untaps slow fetches as a plus ability + graveyard reuse. - Pact of Negation - Needed another counter, plus no downside if winning
In a later edit i'd like to get rid of Nine Lives + Solemnity combo. It is nice but I'd hate to die cuz of an enchantment getting sniped. Solemnity is a combo with Dark Depths, but a non-bo with Aetherflux Marvel. Probably better overall to remove that combo in favor of some other proactive plan.
3 days ago
I'd definitely add Ulvenwald Oddity
Flip -> 2 hasty 4/4 creatures that can also give haste to all your birds and beasts in the late game.
Indrik Stomphowler is a little overpriced but your deck lacks removal spells so I think this could work here.
Consider Anara, Wolvid Familiar and Esior, Wardwing Familiar. They are legenday so Tawnos won't copy them but they are reasonably costed and provide protection for your commander.
The last thing that I'd change is your ramp. You're in simic -> colour that has the best ramp in the game. I would cut all mana producing artifacts and instead play cards that put more lands onto the battlefield like Rampant Growth, Farseek, Nature's Lore, Cultivate, Kodama's Reach, Nissa's Pilgrimage, Skyshroud Claim, Explore, Growth Spiral, Joint Exploration or Broken Bond.
If you cut all the mana rocks for land ramp you can also run the new card Fade from History.
2 weeks ago
So Rootpath Purifier (lands you control and lands in your library are basic) in a decent built edh is there a place for this card? i mean besides Cultivate or abusing Evolving Wilds cards...not to mention Scouting Trek is there really an absurd, cool, WOW use for this? at first sight i was like wow i want this, but now im like...itll only interact with literally 2 cards and both are fetchers :S
3 weeks ago
Soul of the Harvest, Fertilid, Mulldrifter and Shriekmaw are good budget elementals.
Wolfbriar Elemental is a nice mana sink in the late game.
Consider adding backgrounds like Master Chef or Scion of Halaster.
You are running Joint Exploration. Consider similar cards like Explore or Growth Spiral. They can let your deck gain some early velocity.
If you play multiple elementals with evoke then a card like Village Rites becomes useful because you can cast it in response to the evoke trigger and draw 2. Card like Evolutionary Leap could also be used in response to evoke trigger to draw a fresh elemental
Zendikar's Roil can let you go wide with elementals.
Tatyova, Steward of Tides makes your lands into 3/3/ elementals
Kenrith's Transformation is a great removal spell that replaces itself and can be recurred.
Tezzeret's Gambit draws 2 cards and proliferates.
Nissa, Voice of Zendikar puts counters on each creature for just 3 mana
Cards I would replace:
- cards with kicker and Vine Gecko (they are generally worse cards than regular budget ramp spells like Rampant Growth or Cultivate)
- 6 forests because you have low mana curve (I would cut the land count to something like 36 lands, but you could also swap them for dual lands with basic land types from Kaldheim - Woodland Chasm, Dominaria United - Haunted Mire, Temple cycle - Temple of Malady or bounce lands - Golgari Rot Farm
- Titania, Protector of Argoth because there is only one card -> Harrow that can proc her ability to make elementals
I would also cut some of the elementals that don't have any useful abilties like Jaddi Lifestrider, Healer of the Glade, Glade Watcher, Floodhound, Offalsnout, Smolder Initiate and Slitherwisp.
Hope you find some of the suggestions helpful.
3 weeks ago
Need to remove Cultivate, this whiffs 100% of the time
3 weeks ago
1 month ago
Well hello there! I had way too much time on my hands, so here’s this. By the way, it’s all ordered best to worst. (:
- Circle of Dreams Druid is going to drop loads of mana, assuming you can pay the three green.
- Fallaji Wayfarer is going to give all of your stuff (including your commander) convoke! Not all, but a lot.
- Hamza, Guardian of Arashin is going to make a lot of your creatures cost a lot less.
- Herald of War makes all of your humans dirt cheap if he gets counters. But, oh, what’s that? This deck loves making counters for creatures? Perfect.
- Nissa's Expedition is just Cultivate but it potentially costs a lot less.
- Gaea's Cradle is perfect if you have a small fortune laying around and you’re in need of mana.
- Bennie Bracks, Zoologist every time you make a token? So every turn? Alright, sick.
- Ulvenwald Mysteries lets you investigate the murder of your entire army. A board wipe kills this deck, but this (plus loads of mana) could help bring it back.
- Season of Growth lets you scry a lot, letting you look for pretty much whatever and just pull it out.
- Devouring Light, Conclave Tribunal, Hour of Reckoning are all removal spells but if you’re on a mana budget with a lot of 1/1’s.
- Elspeth Tirel is a board wipe, if you manage to keep her around for long enough. If that’s not what you need, though, she’s got plenty of utility otherwise.
- Coordinated Barrage, Kabira Takedown Flip, and Outflank aren’t super powerful, but can destroy pretty much anything that comes your way. If it’s not hexproofed, shrouded, or indestructible, it will be killed.
- Devout Chaplain says “The power of Christ compels you! Begone!” but this time it actually works.
- Sanctuary Lockdown lets you say “Not this combat phase, Satan,” and if you have enough mana, you can do that again and again and again. Plus, if you decide you can’t, then it’s still a big boy.
- Kamahl's Will will destroy just about anything in sight and can give you extra attacking force, if you can manage a way to keep all of your lands safe.
- Loxodon Hierarch is going to save your deck (which is very sensitive to board wipes) from a board wipe, judy once. Use wisely.
- Scapegoat won’t save your tokens, but it will save everyone else, commander included.
- Kindred Boon can slowly but surely make literally every creature you own indestructible.
- Ephemeral Shields is extra protection that can easily be pulled out of your back pocket.
- Basri's Lieutenant isn’t going to save your deck, but it will buy you time or give you a chance next turn at a kill, if the board wiper was low.
- Song of Freyalise is budget, makes every spell into a convoke spell, and then lets your hammer your opponents with the might of ZEUS!!
- Path of Ancestry should go into every tribal deck!! Well, maybe not every, but it’d definitely be good in this one, so there you go.
- Branching Evolution is just perfect for this deck. Double it, yesssss!
- Hydra's Growth would be perfect on your commander, especially since your best protection works just on them.
- Rick, Steadfast Leader is enough to make a human deck cry. This is no longer a democracy, this is a Ricktatorship.
- Crowned Ceratok, Tuskguard Captain, and Bramblewood Paragon all give your big creatures trample. Just yes.
- Horn of Valhalla can both make a bunch of tokens and then use those tokens to make a big, fuck off 99/99.
- Voice of Resurgence protects you against, or at least discourages the use of, counters and murders on your turn. Why? It makes a big, fuck off 99/99 when someone does.
- Queen Allenal of Ruadach makes more tokens and is a massive body. What’s not to like?
- Hanweir Militia Captain Flip is a mean creature and makes plenty of tokens.
- Primal Vigor, Second Harvest, Anointed Procession, Parallel Lives, and Doubling Season all say “What, you thought I was going to stop at only one million?” Though, I do have a feeling you left these out intentionally. Either they weren’t working or you avoid doubling strategies like these, which totally makes sense.
- Craterhoof Behemoth is, to say the least, a strong card. All of them get trample? And +99/+99? And it has haste? This is a way to turn a game around fast if I’ve ever seen one. The ultimate Might of the Masses creature.
- Might of the Masses is the classic. Instant destruction for just one green. Perfection.
- Seraph of the Masses is a Might of the Masses creature with flying and convoke.
- Shanna, Sisay's Legacy is a Might of the Masses creature with ability hexproof.
- Appeal / Authority is just slow Might of the Masses.
- Huatli, Radiant Champion is Might of the Masses but in Planeswalker form.
- Sigil of the Nayan Gods is Might of the Masses in enchantment form.
- Crusader of Odric is a poor man’s Might of the Masses creature
- Gideon, the Oathsworn just happens to slip and give all of your creatures an absurd number of counters. Not to mention the big body (noticing a pattern yet?) and the one-sided board wipe! He’s got a weird face again, sadly, pass.
- Gideon, Champion of Justice is a board wipe and a big, bad creature all wrapped into one. 7/10, he can dominate me.
- Gideon Jura can goad and destroy stuff. Perfect for removal and instigating fights when you know you’ll win. Not to mention the big scary 6/6 lurking beneath. Also a weird face, pass.
- Gideon of the Trials reads “Fuck your biggest creature, he’s not going to do anything, and also, as long as I’m around, fuck you more.” Nothing crazy, but can definitely make you public enemy #1 for having an effect like that. Pretty normal face, but that ability makes him a dick. 3.4/10
- Kytheon, Hero of Akros Flip is just some kid. Ignore him. This is a child, pass.
- Gideon, Battle-Forged!? Where did you come from? Nothing super interesting here, but for one mana not bad. Weird face, pass.
- Gideon, Martial Paragon can give buffs to all of your stuff, which is definitely not bad at all, and your opponents are automatically dead if he gets that ten ability off. That said, this Gideon can get it. 10/10.
- Gideon Blackblade is eh. He’s okay. He can get it, though. 7/10.
- Gideon, Ally of Zendikar can do some generic Gideon stuff. Make tokens, give buffs, be a 4/4. Eh. 6.7/10.
- Reconnaissance lets you attack with everything and then say “Well, no, actually, I didn’t attack with those.” This is one of those cards in Magic that you just have to believe was invented or inspired by toddler games where they invent the rules as they go along, y’know? Anyway swing at will!
- Peach Garden Oath is one mana for a crazy amount of lifegain. Lets you swing aggressively and pay as much life as you want.
- Kindred Summons gives you the gift of as many humans as you damn please. That said, be careful not to deck yourself.
- Sigarda, Champion of Light is the other Sigarda card you might want to add, since she likes giving you stuff.
- Chord of Calling is just a plain good tutor.
- Flight of Equenauts, Ledev Guardian, Conclave Equenaut, Conclave Phalanx, and Argivian Phalanx, are just free creatures, more or less.
1 month ago
I love angry Omnath! He was my very first deck starting out with the game, and it's amazing how powerful the deck has gotten over the years and countless upgrades I've done on the deck.
I'd also suggest cutting all artifact ramp outside of the mana-positive rocks (like Sol Ring) for land ramp. Nissa's Pilgrimage is another Kodama's Reach/Cultivate, and Explosive Vegetation, Skyshroud Claim, and Migration Path are all really nice ramp cards and hare relatively inexpensive.
If budget allows, I'd cut the landfall pingers + a land for Purphoros, God of the Forge, Valakut, the Molten Pinnacle and Scapeshift. Scapeshift is a super powerful card even without Omnath in play, as you can scapeshift a bunch of lands into Valakut to win.
Hope this helps!
|Have (11)||orzhov_is_relatively_okay819 , , torterrapizza , metalmagic , gildan_bladeborn , Downside_Up , reikitavi , Infinityboiii , MrCrazzyc , Auggioh , Atahop|
|Want (23)||rtadams , theyounghansolo , Jumping_Jordan , torterrapizza , Jhiaxus , Mistaflowas , C0LDE , Cool_Cat , lippidude , superlucer , Aizakku , Lorefire , medaele , fateocharon , riverspree16 , Notalso , Lunar_Wing , Dbuxy , UncleLucky , dtimedtime , Atm0s , WarSword007 , Amaterasu312|