Combos Browse all Suggest
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
|Commander: Rule 0||Legal|
|Pauper Duel Commander||Legal|
- Destroy target artifact.
- Destroy target enchantment.
- Destroy target artifact and target enchantment.
Kinz on Chishiro
5 days ago
Creature removal: Beast Within, Decimate, Kenrith's Command, Mawloc, Domri's Ambush, Ground Assault, Clan Defiance, Pit Fight, Ram Through, Inscription of Abundance, Ulvenwald Tracker, Lignify, Prizefight, Cosmic Hunger, Tail Swipe, Bite Down, Rabid Bite, Master's Rebuke, Devouring Tendrils, Warbriar Blessing, Epic Confrontation, Tandem Takedown, Chaos Warp, Vow of Lightning, Meteor Swarm, Volcanic Salvo, Arni Slays the Troll
Artifact/Enchantment removal: Migloz, Maze Crusher, Hull Breach, Kogla and Yidaro, Klauth's Will, Artifact Mutation, Cindervines, Vithian Renegades, Reclamation Sage, Tranquil Frillback, Kogla, the Titan Ape, Manglehorn, Masked Vandal, Titan of Industry, Woodfall Primus, Wickerbough Elder, Vandalblast, Abrade, Fall of the Hammer
Board wipes x3: Chain Reaction, Starstorm, Blasphemous Act, Anger of the Gods, Brotherhood's End, Chandra's Ignition, Klauth's Will, Monstrous Onslaught, Mizzium Mortars
Ramp: Goblin Anarchomancer, Incubation Druid, Springbloom Druid, Sanctum Weaver, Gyre Sage, Fertilid, Kami of Whispered Hopes, Biophagus, Wolfwillow Haven, Klothys, God of Destiny, Gift of Paradise, Font of Fertility, Dawntreader Elk, Omen of the Hunt, New Horizons, Blighted Burgeoning
We'll check these out next time.
eliakimras on B.F.D.
2 weeks ago
Glancing through your cards, your deck's problem might be because you're building it based on best-case scenario, with tons of clones and blink synergies. (In my playgroup, Miirym always gets removed before her untap step, so the Miirym player does not rely on her sticking to the board.)
I'll suggest some upgrades for your deck based on making it more consistent and less dependant on Miirym:
Explosive turns with lots of cost reducers sound nice... if people don't blow up your dorks before you get any value from them.
- I would swap out Dragonlord's Servant, Goblin Anarchomancer, Bronze Walrus, Dragonspeaker Shaman, Open the Gates, Mind Stone, Lapis Orb of Dragonkind, Commander's Sphere, Gilded Lotus for Fellwar Stone, Farseek, Nature's Lore, Three Visits, Cultivate, Kodama's Reach, Chromatic Lantern, Coalition Relic, Herald's Horn.
2nd. You need more lands (36 lands + 13 ramp cards is a good starting point)
- Storage lands like Crucible of the Spirit Dragon are only worth it with proliferate shenanigans. Exotic Orchard serves you better.
- Forgotten Cave and Tranquil Thicket can be Sheltered Thicket and Ketria Triome instead. (Synergy with the landfetchers above.)
- Highland Lake, Swiftwater Cliffs, Temple of Epiphany, Timber Gorge and Woodland Stream could be these utility lands instead: Mosswort Bridge, Myriad Landscape, Blighted Woodland, Kessig Wolf Run, Littjara Mirrorlake.
- Bala Ged Recovery Flip, Valakut Awakening Flip and Glasspool Mimic Flip are three spells that can be played as a land. I would take out Dragonmaster Outcast, Delina, Wild Mage and Demanding Dragon for them.
- Evolving Wilds and Terramorphic Expanse could be swapped out for Unclaimed Territory and Secluded Courtyard.
3rd. Better counterspells
- Evasive Action and Mana Leak could be Negate and Swan Song instead.
4th. Better removal
- Consider Beast Within, Chaos Warp and Resculpt over Hull Breach, Dragon's Fire and Lightning Bolt.
5th. Better boardwipes
- Klauth's Will is a more versatile Magmaquake. Ryusei, the Falling Star can be cloned for extra doom for your opponents. Curse of the Swine does not touch your board.
- I would take out Magmaquake, Preordain and Opt for the cards above.
6th. More card draw
- Garruk's Uprising is a better Colossal Majesty.
- Garruk, Primal Hunter and Return of the Wildspeaker are also all-stars here. I would take Korlessa, Scale Singer and Mirror Box out for them.
7th. Better win conditions
- About this, please check miirym , need recommendations build and the comment I made on that page. You have plenty of options in this regard.
ArtistaFeo on Chishiro Precon 1
1 month ago
these are my pics from edh rec. you can't fit them all but they should be considered.
Armorcraft Judge Aspect of Mongoose Benevolent Hydra Biophagus Bloated Contaminator Boseiju, Who Endures Branching Evolution Cankerbloom Defiler of Vigor Doubling Season Duskshell Crawler Evolution Sage Farseek Fertile Ground Fight Rigging Gaea's Gift Garruk's Uprising Gruul Signet Hardened Scales Hull Breach Jiang Yanggu, Wildcrafter Kalonian Hydra Kami of Whispered Hopes Karn's Bastion Kazuul's Fury Flip Kodama of the West Tree Managorger Hydra Mosswort Bridge Nature's Claim Nature's Lore Ozolith, the Shattered Spire Renata, Called to the Hunt Return of the Wildspeaker Return to Nature Roaring Earth Scavenging Ooze Shadow in the Warp Shivan Devastator Slippery Bogbonder Snakeskin Veil Sword of Feast and Famine Sword of the Animist The Great Henge The Ozolith Three Visits Thundering Raiju Tribute to the World Tree Uncivil Unrest Unnatural Restoration Utopia Sprawl Vandalblast Vorinclex, Monstrous Raider
eliakimras on Jund Dragons
1 month ago
Forgot to say what to take out for the three cards above: Green Sun's Twilight, Hull Breach, Lukka, Bound to Ruin. The Twilight is unrealiable until you spend a lot of mana into it. The Breach is sorcery-speed. The planeswalker does not do much here.
Now some small upgrades you can make:
Assassin's Trophy and Tear Asunder are more versatile than Artifact Mutation and Putrefy.
If graveyard decks are rampant on your playgroup, Baleful Mastery works better than Terminate.
If you run fetchable lands (Ziatora's Proving Ground, Blood Crypt, Stomping Ground, Overgrown Tomb, Canyon Slough, Woodland Chasm, Sulfurous Mire, Highland Forest, Haunted Mire, Geothermal Bog, Wooded Ridgeline), consider running Three Visits, Farseek, Into the North and Skyshroud Claim instead of Sakura-Tribe Elder, Rampant Growth, Explosive Vegetation and Thran Dynamo.
Since you run Crux of Fate, it might be better not depend on non-dragon creature ramp: Courser of Kruphix, Shaman of Forgotten Ways and Solemn Simulacrum could instead be Scaled Nurturer, Fellwar Stone and Coalition Relic.
Garruk, Primal Hunter and Return of the Wildspeaker draw way more cards than Read the Bones and Dragonmaster Outcast (this last one is too slow to get going).
You probably want to run Ash Barrens, Blighted Woodland and Myriad Landscape for more fixing and ramp. Exotic Orchard and Secluded Courtyard wouldn't hurt, either.
Sleepysherlock on Saskia Fun-Fected Super Summer BLAST (Big n' WIDE)
2 months ago
Garruk, Cursed Huntsman, Regrowth, Goblin Anarchomancer, Decimate, Hull Breach, Klothys, God of Destiny, Cindervines, Xenagos, God of Revels, Return of the Wildspeaker, The Great Henge, Conduit of Worlds, Graveyard Trespasser Flip, Bala Ged Recovery Flip, Turntimber Symbiosis Flip, Masked Vandal, Shalai, Voice of Plenty, Akroma's Will, Inscription of Abundance, Dromoka's Command, Austere Command, Binding the Old Gods, Growing Rites of Itlimoc Flip, Legion's Landing Flip, Assassin's Trophy, Deadly Dispute, Big Score, Hostile Negotiations, Plumb the Forbidden, White Sun's Twilight, Skullclamp, Blood for Bones, Victimize, Liliana, Dreadhorde General, Tyvar's Stand, Temur Battle Rage, Domri, Anarch of Bolas, Domri, Chaos Bringer, Mage Slayer, Embercleave, Goreclaw, Terror of Qal Sisma, Hydra Omnivore, Ilharg, the Raze-Boar, Nylea, God of the Hunt, Kessig Wolf Run, Skarrg, the Rage Pits, Putrefy, Takenuma, Abandoned Mire, Staff of Compleation, Ashnod's Altar, Night's Whisper, Anoint with Affliction, Malakir Rebirth Flip, Black Sun's Twilight, Infectious Bite, Mythos of Nethroi, Tainted Strike, Noxious Revival, Glissa Sunslayer, Elesh Norn, Grand Cenobite, Soul Shatter, Arguel's Blood Fast Flip, Yawgmoth's Vile Offering, Rakdos Charm, Despark, Faithless Looting, Reconstruct History, Fracture, Blind Obedience, Thirsting Roots, Migloz, Maze Crusher, Apocalypse Hydra, Destined / Lead, Armed / Dangerous, Unearth, Taunting Elf,
griffstick on What is Gruul to you?
3 months ago
Grull cards that scream gruul to me are
- Ruric Thar, the Unbowed
- Borborygmos Enraged
- Omnath, Locus of Rage
- Xenagos, God of Revels
- Gruul Ragebeast
- Mina and Denn, Wildborn
- Halana and Alena, Partners
Enchantment / artifact
- Xenagos, the Reveler
- Klauth's Will
- Destructive Revelry
- Hull Breach
- Contested Cliffs
- Kessig Wolf Run
These are the most "gruul" cards with both red and green (only red and green) in it, in my opinion.
carpecanum on I wanna be a man, mancub
5 months ago
+1 for title. I always liked Gorilla Berserkers but if you aren't forcing blocks they are pretty meh.
Who is your commander? Jolene, the Plunder Queen? Hard to see whats going on without a commander listed.
Would Kill Switch be ok? You can turn it on or off at will.
NV_1980 on Ook Ook Bananas!
5 months ago
I think Decimate would fit in really well with this deck as well, or maybe Hull Breach, so that you can also get some more enchantment-destruction going. I think Mycosynth Lattice might be overdoing it a bit, in terms of creating artifacts for you to destroy, but I don't know what your thoughts on this are ...
|Have (2)||zachi , TheRealSpecialK|
|Want (5)||Aizakku , BuddhaBubba , Amaterasu312 , saintmercy23 , Comrade__Cabbage|