Combos Browse all Suggest
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
|Commander: Rule 0||Legal|
Yawgmoth's Vile Offering
(You may cast a legendary sorcery only if you control a legendary creature or planeswalker.)
Put up to one target creature or planeswalker card from a graveyard onto the battlefield under your control. Destroy up to one target creature or planeswalker. Exile Yawgmoth's Vile Offering.
7 months ago
- Thought Vessel for Blackblade Reforged
- Avacyn's Memorial for Sol Ring
- Rampant Growth for Kodama's Reach
- Okina, Temple to the Grandfathers for Swamp
- Yawgmoth's Vile Offering for Putrefy
- Eerie Ultimatum for Mortify
- Storrev, Devkarin Lich for Thalia's Lancers
- Saffi Eriksdotter for Anafenza, Kin-Tree Spirit
- Primevals' Glorious Rebirth for Make a Stand
ManicSloth on Sisay
8 months ago
Your Prosper fanboy here! I would kill the following; Flawless Maneuver, Drown in the Loch, Chromatic Orrery, and Yawgmoth's Vile Offering. Day of Destiny I would replace with Smothering Tithe. And bring the land count down by 2.
1 year ago
Glad to hear it! Yeah sheesh I didn't even realize it was that much I remember it being like fifteen bucks a little while back, that's kind of insane- but hmm. Oh holy crap the synergy with Teysa Karlov and Felisa is kind of crazy, just noticed that too. But here are some ones I would recommend cutting, though if they are fun/interesting to you or serve a purpose I missed, I could obviously be wrong:
- Teysa, Envoy of Ghosts (insanely high CMC, and it doesn't seem to actively participate in the counters theme, just creates tokens, and I think Felisa does that quite well already.)
- Eventually with the budget swap out Keen Duelist for Dark Confidant ?
- Gonti, Lord of Luxury (not really sure what his purpose is related to the them)
- Possibly Deathbringer Liege (a little expensive in mana and not directly related to the theme while good)
- Ashen Rider (insanely expensive in mana, and not directly related to the theme)
- Butcher of Malakir (great but very expensive in mana and I feel like it could be cut to lower the mana cost)
- Maybe swap out 1-2 lands for things like Dark Ritual , Orzhov Signet
- Black Sun's Zenith (awsome but if you have a mass of tokens it'll kill them as long as they have 1 toughness)
- Also consider tribal for the tokens like a Coat of Arms would be insane with 7+ tokens, especially since they all have lifelink gosh)
- Infernal Offering (graveyard recursion is great but this could be pretty bad for you if opponents have powerful graveyards. Consider Beacon of Unrest / Command the Dreadhorde / Yawgmoth's Vile Offering .
Those are just some I see off the top of my head, if you look a little deep and really question how many times you play a card and utilize it, you might find some more! Sometimes its hard to cut a card you enjoy playing even if its fun so I'd recommend having a list of cards you can add for fun, and a list for effectiveness so you can play both sides! Hope this helps, I'm glad some suggestions are useful to you, and I'll let you know if I see any more possible cuts! Feel free to ask for any more assistance or if you have any questions I'd be glad to help.
1 year ago
I have a Grixis SF deck and I consider it tribal when you get to 25+ of the type (angels, demons, planeswalkers etc).
1 year ago
On my quest to also build a tinybones deck, I found some of the cards below that have really been an asset to me. Maybe they could help you out too.
Instant Speed Discard Cards: _(Allows you to force them to discard on their turn, so you can get a draw trigger then too.)
- Necrogen Spellbomb , Funeral Charm , Black Cat / Mindslicer / Elvish Doomsayer like cards, that discourage people from attacking you while also possibly making them discard on their turn, Nezumi Shortfang Flip (also has a special second flipside ability), Torment of Scarabs (they have to really screw themselves over every turn unless they discard), Cry of Contrition (can be sort of like a bounty, taxing someone when the creature dies which can be on someone else's turn), Unmask , Greel, Mind Raker , Gibbering Descent
1 year ago
If you want some value for interaction, then the answer is cheap versatile spells. Here are my favourites:
Phyrexian Arena: More card draw.
Lingering Souls: You get 4 tokens from 1 card.
Anguished Unmaking: Can remove every target.
Unburial Rites: 2 different resurractions in 1 card.
You use some reanimation and target removal. You also use a lot of legendary creatures. For that you also have Yawgmoth's Vile Offering.
Tome of Legends: can help you draw more cards
You are playing multiple mana artefacts. I don't like them. If you look at your curve you have plenty to do. I think you can better put more lands in your deck then these mana rocks. Only exceptions are rocks that help you more than getting more than just 1 mana for 3 mana. Spectral Searchlight is something that you can use to help your opponents to kill each other before killing you.
1 year ago
I'm a massive "let's get big creatures into play through Circuitous Routes" fan, and this deck looks great. I regret to say I don't play a bunch of black, so I can't give many suggestions, but I'll give a few card draw/ramp/assorted other value recommendations:
Ashnod's Altar. Free sac outlets are a must include in many lists, and reanimator decks without green to reliably ramp them are definitely in that party. Cards like Carrion Grub that ETB and then have no additional effects basically turn into one-use rocks.
Yawgmoth's Vile Offering. This card is a house, does everything you want to be doing all rolled up into one neat package.
Nyx Lotus. Demons have sooooo much black devotion, this card is going to be doing work.
hope this helps!
2 years ago
Loyal Subordinate - Sepulchral Primordial - Ruinous Path (lol I have ten) - Go for the Throat - Virtus's Maneuver - Vona's Hunger - Ashes to Ashes - Murder - Murderous Cut - In Garruk's Wake - Grisly Spectacle - Extinguish All Hope - Nightmare Unmaking - Yawgmoth's Vile Offering - The Eldest Reborn - Fated Return - Exhume - Indulgent Tormentor - Kothophed, Soul Hoarder - Underworld Connections - Sign in Blood - Damnable Pact - Syphon Mind - Liliana's Contract - Promise of Power