Return target creature card with converted mana cost 3 or less from your graveyard to battlefield.
Cycling (, Discard this card: Draw a card.)
|Have (2)||rockleemyhero ,|
Printings View all
|Modern Horizons (MH1)||Common|
|Masters 25 (A25)||None|
|Urza's Legacy (ULG)||Common|
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Unearth occurrence in decks from the last year
Commander / EDH:
All decks: 0.01%
6 days ago
Is Kalastria Healer really necessary? I run a similar list and my main wincons are Torment of Hailfire and Thassa's Oracle. Torment works when i generate infinite black mana by casting spellseeker with yarok on board, then fetching the appropriate cards to infintely loop it with Culling the Weak, Reanimate, Unearth, and Entomb, which i use to fetch eternal witness. This is essentially a one card combo with spellseeker, and i find it to be very powerful and explosive. Thassa's Oracle works when I can draw out my deck with any of the combos (spellseeker/aluren/intuder alarm), and is a much better wincon than the healer, which seems like a dead card in most situations. This is just a suggestion though, and I love the overall build!
2 weeks ago
As for cuts, Call of the Death-Dweller and Unearth are pretty low-impact, you don't have much to abuse with Life from the Loam, and I'm not crazy about planeswalkers in a deck that wants to both make one big creature and attack with that creature. Some other cards to consider adding are Slippery Bogle, Gladecover Scout, and Silhana Ledgewalker. all provide hexproof, which is important if you're piling resources onto one creature.
3 weeks ago
This would have got Oko Banned for sure
I also ran an Unearth and was glad every time.
4 weeks ago
For Aminatou, use the following pile, layered top to bottom:
That pile should work. You can mix and match cards like Unearth, Lion's Eye Diamond, Lotus Petal, Night's Whisper, and protective pieces like Pact of Negation, Chain of Vapor (against Torpor Orb effects), or Silence style cards.
1 month ago
- Theres a lot to say
- . So the big thing is this is the biggest brain deck you could imagine, and its hard to play. I like to consider myself a strong magic player and this deck is challenging for me. If you have no idea how the deck works here watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6S-llbx3M4
- Lets start with your mana base. Competitive decks run about 3 basics. They also tend to run 3 shocks, they do zap your life total. Now shock lands can be found by fetch lands such as woodedfoothills. It looks for a mountain NOT a BASIC mountain, which is why it works to find stomping grounds or steamvents. I would recommend running about 6. The total number of lands is based on your curve or how high you to get. Right now your telling me you want 4-5 mana spells. You could probably reduce the number needed to 19-21.
- Mana costs are the next big deal. You have a compaion which costs 5. I would recommend not playing it beacuse in modern a 4 mana spell should just win you the game. A great example of this is Collected Company Its a great top end, and gets you so much vaule. You have enough creatures to run it. You want Lurrus of the Dream-Den so you can keep casting your two drops. (provided you dont take the next recommendation).
- Elementals are super fun however Lightning Skelemental is super fun to play, and looks bad but theres also cards like Unearth and Thunderkin Awakener. You can also consider Ball Lightning. It also lets you run Kolaghan's Command which is super powerful.
- As for a SB you need to ask yourself "What's my worst match up" and put in cards that help solve that matchup. If adding cards does not help that match up DO NOT add cards, you only have 15 cards to use, invest on imporving another match up.
- You have no interaction which can be a problem (ive only seen this work in 1 deck and thats KCI, which is now banned for a reason). You are running Red so bolt is great, searing blaze, searing blood, you have blue for counter magic as well. It does not hurt to cut the deck a little bit from max damage to get some survivablilty.
- If you have any questions or want more help please let me know
Dete on Dead Skred
1 month ago
another card and big boy that can win games on its own is Rotting Regisaur, with ways to clean the board he can hit alone, and his static lets you fuel your graveyard for kroxa. another card that i like a lot is Unearth you got a max cmc of 3 on creatures and can give you more triggers of kroxa and pyro idk what to change for it tho.
1 month ago
(in the sense that its a cutthroat aggressive deck, that goes fast and wide enough to contest 5c snow piles)
You need to find a way to play around Plague Engineer, preferrably some "lord effect*", that is built on something other than a creature (thus avoids creature removal and board wipes that are going to be flung your way), or some brutal strong removal that makes it disappear and makes sure it doesn't come back from something like Unearth.
If you are worried about targeted discard, i would advise buying a playset of Leyline of Sanctity, as they are dirt cheap (at least compared to their usual price).
And beside Bxx targeted discard they are plenty useful against mill, burn, and non-gifts storm variants (as those tend to struggle to find unsummon effects in a timely manner).
Really any effect but ones dependant on the given creature is great (so no Lord of Atlantis-like effect) - as when the lord is getting blown up, the boost is gone with it.
Obelisk of Urd-esque effects should be prime consideration.
(of course even eaker stuff like Oran-Rief, the Vastwood may worth checking out)
1 month ago
Also with such a low converted mana cost Unearth might also be good