Back:Kazuul's Cliffs Flip
Combos Browse all Suggest
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
|Commander: Rule 0||Legal|
As an additional cost to cast this spell, sacrifice a creature.
Kazuul's Fury deals damage equal to the sacrificed creature's power to target creature, player or planeswalker.
6 days ago
Go for like 38 lands minimum and add some fetches. You're in green and if nothing else it will help the scute. use the staple ramp like Nature's Lore, Three Visits, Rampant Growth, Cultivate, Sakura-Tribe Elder
3 months ago
Quickspell > instant exile is always an issue if I am the big threat, but otherwise I can put Hoarding Dragon in the grave by cracking Nevinyrral's Disk or Oblivion Stone, I can burn it Dismissive Pyromancer, sac it with Kazuul's Fury Flip, or I can turn it into an artifact with Liquimetal Torque and sac it with Daretti, Scrap Savant who is now in the command zone because Birgi was not nearly as useful.
4 months ago
First round of updates is on a 25$ budget. Swaps I am testing and in no particular order of swapping:
Kodama's Reach --> Daemogoth Woe-Eater
Thriving Grove --> Demonlord Belzenlok
Lifecrafter's Bestiary --> Gamekeeper
The Beamtown Bullies --> Elemental Bond
Bellowing Mauler --> Greater Good
Artisan of Kozilek --> Riveteers Ascendancy
Deathbringer Regent --> Feldon of the Third Path
Migration Path --> Hornet Queen
Mosswort Bridge --> Jaxis, the Troublemaker
Spinerock Knoll --> Workshop Warchief
Dodgy Jalopy --> Gadrak, the Crown-Scourge
Swamp --> Ognis, the Dragon's Lash
Thriving Moor --> Professional Face-Breaker
Thriving Bluff --> Rampant Rejuvenator
Commander's Sphere --> Cultivate
Woodfall Primus --> Junji, the Midnight Sky
Caldaia Guardian --> Underworld Sentinel
Mezzio Mugger --> Kardur, Doomscourge
Turf War --> Ravenous Chupacabra
Next of Kin --> Blessed Respite
Wave of Rats --> Kazuul's Fury Flip
Grime Gorger --> Acidic Slime
Stalking Vengeance --> Llanowar Wastes
7 months ago
I'd suggest Greater Good, Symbiotic Deployment, Harmonize, Colossal Majesty, Shamanic Revelation, Collective Unconscious, Liquimetal Torque, Prismatic Lens, Mind Stone, Furious Rise, Commune with Lava, Goblin Bombardment, Valakut Exploration, Evolution Sage, Multani, Yavimaya's Avatar, Inspiring Call, Fling, Kazuul's Fury Flip, Thud, Momentous Fall, Life's Legacy, Soul's Fire, Hunter's Insight, Invigorating Surge, Hydra's Growth, Decimate, Ground Assault, Chain Reaction, Waking the Trolls, Rites of Flourishing, Perilous Forays, Goblin Anarchomancer, Domri, Anarch of Bolas, Borborygmos, Conjurer's Closet, Twinflame, Mirror March, and Rogue's Passage as some budget upgrades for your desired stompy landfall strategy.
8 months ago
- Shatterskull Smashing Flip --> Mountain
- Valakut Awakening Flip --> Mountain
- Kazuul's Fury Flip --> Mountain
- Irencrag Feat --> Mountain
- Molten Echoes --> Twinflame = più stabile, twin flame lo usi na volta e basta.
- Crashing Drawbridge --> Dragonlord's Servant = hai abbastanza mana da poter togliere dragonlord e mettere permanente che da rapidità. Puoi anche mettere Fervor al posto del muro.
- Anger of the Gods o Thunder Dragon --> Slagstorm = esilia le creature invece di distruggerle, ottima contro mazzi che giocano cimitero.
- Manifold Key --> Voltaic Key = semplicemente meglio per il tuo mazzo.
- Treasonous Ogre --> Sarkhan, Fireblood = mana molto più veloce, anche se succhia parecchi punti vita.
- Sneak Attack --> Electrodominance = stesso risultato, molto più devastante. Ottima sinergia con Sarkhan's Triumph.
- Tyrant's Familiar --> Hoarding Dragon = non me sembra che hoarding dragon abbia mai avuto un grosso impatto. Il tyrant's familiar è na mina
9 months ago
I'm in Br. The problem is that you have a bunch of cards that don't do anything til you go off, like you're playing EDH in modern. Your opponent has a plan and modern is fast right now. It's cool you've got Moonvessel and Ashes but that's just extra crap you need to go off. You need interaction to slow them down.
I run both Carrion Feeder and Champion of the Perished because they both get triggered and you can Temur Battle Rage or Kazuul's Fury Flip without the main combo (because Gravecrawler can still put in work). I play a lot more interaction than 2 Ending so Dreadhorde Arcanist is big because it can also get us Profane Command to find combo pieces. Arcanist also gives us second chance TBR and KFury.
Refine. Add interaction.
9 months ago
Hi, it's me again. I have come with a few new ideas for the deck:
See you around :) good luck with this fun deck