( can be paid with either or 2 life.)
Put target card from a graveyard on top of its owner's library.
|Want (3)||XxdhampirxX , [email protected]@_ , dtcalamity|
Printings View all
|New Phyrexia (NPH)||Uncommon|
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Latest Decks as Commander
Noxious Revival Discussion
1 week ago
Anybody catch the new grouphug tag? lol (Aikido for sure)
"Grouphug" or Aikido package (lol):
3 weeks ago
3 weeks ago
Profet93: oh fuck, I knew I forgot to address something.
- Geier Reach Sanitarium: Dig in a pinch, hilariously showcased as such on last night's stream for that purpose. Removes Thousand-Year Elixir/Emergence Zone from our hand when we need them in the graveyard. Last but not least, if Shaman of Forgotten Ways is exiled we have 0 ways of killing the table at instant speed, which this we can Mill the table and use Noxious Revival loops to reset the graveyard. When executing this combo we can set up a Veil and Allosaurus to further prevent interruptions, everything else can be re-looped at instant speed to reapply combo in the scenario of interaction. We loop this effect with Voyaging Satyr or looping Crop Rotation, Eternal Witness, and Noxious Revival.
As for the Nylea's Intervention I'm still on the fence about that one as I definitely prefer paying 2 mana rather than three. I'll get back to you on that one.
Quite thrilled we got a bolt land, that you guys can assume is going right in as it doesn't take up a slot and a 7 Mana hail mary is better than a land in a pinch. (Turntimber Symbiosis)
3 weeks ago
- Card draw:
- Sylvan Library : Card draw.
- Elvish Visionary : Cheap, cantrip, shaman.
- Mosswort Bridge : Pseudo cantrip.
- Growing Rites of Itlimoc Flip : Pseudo cantrip. Flip = better Gaea's Cradle.
- Blighted Woodland : Comes into play untapped. Ramp card mid-lategame.
- Path of Ancestry : Potential card filter.
- Strip Mine : Utility land.
- Gingerbread Cabin : Forest with minor upside. No reason not to play it in mono green.
- Fauna Shaman : Tutor, shaman.
- Noxious Revival : Manaless. Allows another shot for wincons.
- Scavenging Ooze : Manasink. graveyard disruption.
- Card draw:
- Lifecrafter's Bestiary : Card draw.
- Beast Whisperer : Green conditional card draw.
- Guardian Project : Green conditional card draw.
- Runic Armasaur : Card draw (meta dependent).
- Compost : Card draw (meta dependent).
- Sakura-Tribe Scout : Early game shaman. Mana acceleration.
- Genesis Wave : Pseudo card advantage.
- Arch of Orazca : Card draw.
- Win more:
- Myojin of Life's Web : Too expensive. Very likely that you do not have enough cards in hand to make this worthwhile lategame.
- Patron of the Orochi : Quest for Renewal is cheaper.
- Gigantomancer : Cute, but 8 mana is too much for this kind of effect.
- Archetype of Endurance : Win more card. No real synergy. Asceticism Is better (although also not recommended).
- Trolls of Tel-Jilad : This is a bad card.
- Soul of the Harvest : Beast Whisperer / Guardian Project, cheaper. Almost same effect.
- Sakiko, Mother of Summer : Too expensive. Doesn't do enough for mana cost.
- Sage of Ancient Lore Flip : Very likely that you do not have enough cards in hand to make this worthwhile mid-lategame.
- Wildheart Invoker : This is a bad card.
- Sakura-Tribe Springcaller : This is a bad card.
- Loaming Shaman : Not enough card draw that allows you to get your desired cards in you hand.
- Essence Warden : This is a bad card.
- Vines of Vastwood : Very situational card.
- Squall Line : Not very good card. Situational.
- Krosan Grip : Expensive situational removal.
- Gilded Lotus : Unnecessary ramp.
- Tranquil Grove : Unless your meta plays a lot of enchantments, not really necessary. Otherwise, recommmend Back to Nature instead.
- Beastmaster Ascension : Your creatures are not big enough for this to work consistently.
- Spidersilk Armor: No tutors, not enough card draw to obtain it. Unreliable flyer prevention. Silklash Spider Will hold off flyers with tutors.
Staple cards are cards I recommend obtaining and using, since they are almost always good cards to have in any green deck. The rest is up to preference and should be taken with a grain of salt. I hope I could be of some use to you.