|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Iconic Masters (IMA)||Rare|
|Zendikar (ZEN)||Mythic Rare|
|Promo Set (000)||Mythic Rare|
Combos Browse all
Creature — Snake
Landfall Whenever a land enters the battlefield under your control, you may add one mana of any color to your mana pool.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Have (28)||ibraJG84 , jstn.mrrtt , Shiromakuro , CastleSiege , warcry02 , ZombieFood , NOGzFTW , Roadhog , Kimimaro , plof , jwitzleben , Vasbear1 , MyTotoro , killstars , retropman , MagnaAura , , gosora , Dsmonsta , Riku580 , Harashiohorn , Metaphisyk , Hellsing , itheoryz , RileySisay , , agardels , bakeraj4|
|Want (45)||darbodeluxe , Geerie , Dadaman11 , merrowMania , sleepy104 , xkyle813x , Sky_Ward_Syndicate , Xats , SlickWizard , Markwiz , ferretgr , cannon_Spectacle , Wrathulfer , MagnaAura , TehMagicPrimordial , mathimus55 , fireborne1986 , xpsychovampx , Galdelonian , corys , Blue_Otaku_No.1 , eriico39hi , Enivid , 1337_Nerd , kovellen , richardmv , Chumbawompski , SaniTheCat , LuckMisesack , davidmassee , esono , dizzierabit , fallingbomb , ryuzaki32667 , mrfab13 , Feyd-Rautha , adb_slayer , titaniumturtlex , vaerth , SirFowler , eleventhend , paranoid , Syram , Orbrunner , DarkStarStorm|
Lotus Cobra Discussion
6 days ago
1) I had Scourge of the Throne in the deck, but would notice a couple problems. It says "for the first time each turn" which makes it sort of redundant or void if someone were to want to go infinite with it instead. I did play it instead of Hellkite Charger, but figured that Bear Umbra would help it go infinite should I have the mana open or hope it would survive until the next turn. Many people don't consider Hellkite Charger and Bear Umbra anyway. Secondly, I have had moments where, believe it or not, I had the highest life total of the table despite the Mana Vault, Mana Crypt and Sylvan Library, etc...
2) While I can appreciate the hexproof on Siege Behemoth, I don't actually have much problems in regards to single spot removal in my meta as much as I tend to deal with boardwipes and just straight up counters. Also, the cost of 7 mana is not really what I am looking for to deal 14 damage when I am looking for ways to kill at that point. I have focused more on trample as the main method to get damage through in the deck.
3) Traverse the Outlands would seem astounding in my deck until I noticed that my deck's curve just isn't that high. Cards like Malignus, Putrefax, Phyrexian Juggernaut, and Hydra Omnivore are already lower costing creatures for EDH/Commander that are made to kill with Xenagos, God of Revels and they merely cost 5 or 6.
4) Kessig Wolf Run is in there, because how could I not? The missing keyword on the general is clearly trample, so it is necessary to get the damage through.
5) I might consider Garruk, Primal Hunter again. I had taken it out because I did have higher costing green creatures like Avenger of Zendikar, Craterhoof Behemoth and Worldspine Wurm. Those high-costing green creatures had since been taken out for more ways to cheat creatures into play like Survival of the Fittest, Sneak Attack, Fauna Shaman and Elvish Piper
6) I have a relatively high land count in part for consistency. I want to be able to get to 5 as quick as possible but still as reliably as possible, even if I don't have the greatest of opening hands. I also have a lot of ramp that relies on having plenty of land in the hand as well, so the relatively higher amount of land does matter when I am playing Lotus Cobra, Oracle of Mul Daya, Burgeoning, Exploration and Mina and Denn, Wildborn
6 days ago
I have seen Omnath decks in action and can say from personal experience they can be terrifying; depending on your budget some things I would recommend adding are Scapeshift, Azusa, Lost but Seeking, Exploration, Burgeoning, Oracle of Mul Daya, Lotus Cobra and upping your land count to at least 40 lands, you could even go higher safely, as drawing land is never 'bad' for you but missing land drops is.
If your looking for air defense you might like Multani, Yavimaya's Avatar and it syncs up nicely with your commander and your deck strategy.
6 days ago
Just options is why I said it. Could build around Kaseto, Orochi Archmage to buff your weaker snakes and use the cards that give all creatures +1/+1.
Maybe add Pharika, God of Affliction if you go creature heavy 1/1 death touch tokens are nice
Could also use Lotus Cobra if you want to ramp faster and use fetch lands to the big ones if you want.
Rancor could also be fun for weak creatures or hit directly with kaseto
xyr0s on Bant Growth
1 week ago
Gavony Township is a pretty good 1-of, as a lategame manasink.
Coiling Oracle can be good with anything "landfall". I think a full set of those would be good, and a single copy of Courser of Kruphix - a bit of lifegain and not drawing lands can be a lategame advantage.
If you plan on using +1/+1 counters for growing your creatures, Hardened Scales is good too.
2 weeks ago
I have the following parts and pieces to an almost copy and paste version of JLK's Shadowborn Apostle deck.
20x Shadowborn Apostle lp
8x Shadowborn Apostle mp
1x Vampiric Tutor lp
1x Athreos, God of Passage lp
1x Grave Titan lp, Japanese
1x Dark Ritual foil Near Mint Masterpiece Series: Amonkhet Invocations
I am mainly trying to get rid of all 28 shadow born apostles hahaha.
I recently made an Omnath, Locus of Rage deck that seems pretty awesome, I'd love to be able to trade/sell at TCG Low for most of the more expensive parts and pieces I need:
Secondary List: 1x Azusa, Lost but Seeking 1x Eternal Witness 1x Green Sun's Zenith 1x Knollspine Dragon 1x Lotus Cobra 1x Shattering Spree 1x Stomping Ground 1x Tooth and Nail 1x Vesuva 1x Vexing Shusher 1x Worldly Tutor
If you'd rather purchase some items, I accept PayPal. If you are looking for filler, here are some 0$-5$ cards I require: 1x Collective Voyage 1x Darksteel Garrison 1x Explosive Vegetation 1x Gruul Signet 1x Harrow 1x Hunting Wilds 1x Perilous Forays 1x Rampaging Baloths 1x Reap and Sow 1x Regrowth 1x Rites of Spring 1x Seer's Sundial 1x Summer Bloom 1x Courser of Kruphix 1x Crop Rotation 1x New Frontiers 1x Protean Hulk 1x Ramunap Excavator
I know this is very comprehensive - thanks for hanging in there!
3 weeks ago
Here's a list of real cards I suggested:
Green Creature Tutors
Blue Artifact Tutors
Here is a list of cards I also think would do well:
Life from the Loam (Replace Tatyova triggers with this, and you get a very... weird game, I suggest you run Buried Ruin, Haunted Fengraf, etc. for a more desired effect.) I honestly am unsure if this is worth it, but it is an effect I would like you to see if you want or not.
3 weeks ago
Since you run fetches Lotus Cobra could be pretty aweseome.
You will experience problems with graveyard hate. Luckely, you have a few options to fight back. I would suggest Silent Gravestone. It might seem counter-intuitive but Muldrotha does not target the cards. But cards like Scavenging Ooze become worthless. It hoses on enemy reanimation, snapcasters and many more. It does hit your own reanimation, so if you want to rely heavily on slamming a Vorinclex on t2, it's bad.
Stifle is awesome since it deals with most graveyard hate. It has other great uses (like countering a fetch land activasion), but mostly it should just protect against Relics and Bogs.
3 weeks ago
Worldly Tutor, Fabricate, Whir of Invention, Sylvan Tutor, Green Sun's Zenith, Chord of Calling, Summoner's Pact are all able to be run for increased consistency and speed. Finding a Hedron Crab, Lotus Cobra, Patron of the Moon, or Sakura-Tribe Scout, Cloudstone Curio, maybe a Storm Cauldron or anything you need require the right tutors tin the deck.