|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|From the Vault: Twenty||Mythic Rare|
|Deckmasters: Garfield vs. Finkel||Common|
Combos Browse all
Creature — Elf Druid
: Add to your mana pool.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
Fyndhorn Elves Discussion
6 days ago
Mana Dorks: (All but Birds of Paradise are super cheap)
6 days ago
Is Sheoldred, Whispering One overkill/redundant in your deck? As far as I see, another reanimator engine is never one too many. Also she brings some control, and your mana curve allows more high-end spells. Awesome when Tooth and Nailed, too. :D
You have 2x Fyndhorn Elves, by the way
1 week ago
Nullmage Shepherd is fantastic in a deck that always has 5-10 creatures on the board. I play it in my own Prossh deck and can highly recommend it. Chancellor of the Forge is also insane in a Prossh deck, easily providing you with 10+ hasty tokens, which makes it even better than Avenger of Zendikar in this context. Xenagos, the Reveler and Frontier Siege both offer lots and lots of mana, which your list probably likes just as well as mine.
Personally, i built my Prossh deck to be very explosive, so i included all the 1cmc elves (Llanowar Elves, Elvish Mystic, Fyndhorn Elves, Arbor Elf, Elves of Deep Shadow, Boreal Druid, Deathrite Shaman, Joraga Treespeaker) as well as cards like Chrome Mox, Ancient Tomb and Carpet of Flowers (only really needs a single island to be good, but can get absolutely bonkers if there is a mono-blue deck). Prossh comes down on turn 3 or 4 reliably, even occasionally on turn 2 if everything comes together perfectly.
2 weeks ago
The 1cmc elves are great, they help you get explosive starts. I wouldn't cut them, but rather consider to add Elvish Mystic, Llanowar Elves, Fyndhorn Elves and Chrome Mox to become even more explosive.
Genesis Wave and Return to the Ranks are great cards, but i don't think this deck utilizes them well (not enough mana / cheap creatures), so i would consider cutting them.
2 weeks ago
Love the deck and the name. +1!
I'll look for some suggestions. For now I see some cards you can do without:
- Elvish Mystic,Fyndhorn Elves,Llanowar Elves are just not good enough in Commander. They are fragile and need to stay alive for a full round to do a trick that is close to useless in the endgame.
- Rites of Flourishing will make everybody happy, but there are better cards for draw or playing more lands.
4 weeks ago
Hello, again glad i could help for card to cut : Ezuri's Predation I never found that card usefull in ezuri it always rotted in my hand doing nothing.
Verdant Confluence too expensive for what it dooes in my opinion Ezuri deck try to win fast most of the time this will be useless.
Oblivion Stone i don't know about this one, i don't see you saving more than ezuri + 1 creature unless you have a buttload of mana.
Solidarity of Heroes that's cute but is that really usefull ?
Voidmage Apprentice the ability to counter is good but 7 mana is a bit stiff
Lorescale Coatl I ended up cutting it was not good enough
Greenweaver Druid that doesn't look very good to me
Ornithopter easy cuttable unless you wana send a message and kill someone with it
Cobra Trap This card is easy cuttable.
Thelonite Hermit easy cuttable
Slith Predator looks okayish at best
Caller of the Claw I always found that card useless in ezuri because most of time you use the effect of creating token to have an great boost for experience this card suck with tokens.
Escape Artist discarding a card to save this look kinda useless you'll loose all your counter, and i'm not really sure it's worth to do it just to bounce it for having it regain us 1 experience at the cost of 2 mana and 1 card. I much prefer Looter il-Kor at least if it connect i can loot. And i have Shrieking Drake that can bounce itself for the single cost of 1 mana and goes infinite with Aluren
About Sea God's Revenge too expensive for what it does.
Protean Hulk the effect seems good, but is that enough it doesn't trigger Ezuri and only do something when it dies you have no way to sacrifice it your own.
Boomerang good card overall nothing much to say if you need it and you have nothing better that's a good inclusion.
That's my opinion hope it can help.
1 month ago
Ok, here is the feedback I promised you in June.
1) Change your Deck type to one of the following - Modern or Casual
2) Look at Fauna Shaman to search for your big bad Cards.
3) Ditch Verdant Haven it is worthless in a Mono Deck. Also Market Festival is a waste of a card for the mana. Look into Llanowar Elves/Fyndhorn Elves or a similar card to act as a mana source. Also look up Farhaven Elf.
If you really want to spend money go with Oracle of Mul Daya.
5) You need some more Card Draw, Look at Elvish Visionary.
Start with that...More feedback when your done.
1 month ago
- Elvish Skysweeper - Kinda alright, Jagged-Scar Archers does better.
- Grave Sifter - Creeping Renaissance does a better job at what you want to do - twice.
- Creeperhulk, Lifeblood Hydra, Rampaging Baloths, Titania, Protector of Argoth, Wolfbriar Elemental - Good cards in a vacuum, dunno if you need it here.
To really shine with Ezuri you need more mana dorks, untap outlets and - simply - more Elves.
Some of the Elfball/mono- Staples i miss here:
- Mana Dorks: Karametra's Acolyte, Wirewood Channeler, Viridian Joiner, Devoted Druid, Elvish Harbinger, Fyndhorn Elves, Boreal Druid
- Untap Outlets: Thousand-Year Elixir, Wirewood Symbiote, Quirion Ranger, Scryb Ranger, Copperhorn Scout
- Removal: Glissa Sunseeker, Viridian Zealot, Beast Within, Krosan Grip, Unravel the Aether, Deglamer, Repopulate
- Elf Tutors: Skyshroud Poacher, Sylvan Messenger, Elvish Harbinger, Wirewood Herald
- Elvish Tricks: Descendants' Path, Yeva, Nature's Herald, Taunting Elf, Elvish Guidance, Caller of the Claw
- Good Stuff: Asceticism, Genesis Wave, Regal Force, Shamanic Revelation, Triumph of the Hordes, Wrap in Vigor
- Mono-colored Good Stuff: Nykthos, Shrine to Nyx, Caged Sun
And if you can afford it: Craterhoof Behemoth.
If you're looking for more - non-infinite - Ezuri, Renegade Leader inspiration, check my cutthroat streamlined deck list below:
Commander / EDH*
SCORE: 2 | 4 COMMENTS | 1705 VIEWS | IN 3 FOLDERS