|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Rivals of Ixalan (RIX)||Uncommon|
Combos Browse all
Creature — Dinosaur
Whenever Raging Regisaur attacks, it deals 1 damage to target creature or player.
Raging Regisaur Discussion
3 weeks ago
- Cut 2 or 3 lands. You run 10 ramp without counting doublers. Or cut like 2 lands and 2 ramp.
- Courser of Kruphix Not a dino, just play ramp
- Oracle of Mul Daya Not a dino, just play ramp
- Reclamation Sage Not a dino, dino does it better
- Sakura-Tribe Elder Not a dino, replace with ramp, dino ramp
- Sky Terror Too vanilla, replace with ramp or dino ramp
- Scroll Rack You did this in Narset, wasn't tht great
- Eerie Interlude Not enough ETBs to count, if this is to dodge wraths boros charm and heroic intervention are better.
- Cacophodon I'm not seeing where you are going to benefit from untapping a single target
- Path of Mettle Flip
- Sylvan Library it's a great card, but I think you are trying to just ramp and get your value off your commander.
- Mana Geyser To me this is best in mono red or in something with X spells.
- Wayward Swordtooth Not that great in EDH
- Raging Regisaur it's in here for ping i think, you didn't seem to keen on it.
- Privileged Position
- Asceticism this and priv pos are both for protecting, with your 90 haste enablers I'm not sure i'd worry about protecting.
- Neheb, the Eternal If this is here to go infinite/near infinite with Aggravated Assault run the whole busted mana package that goes infinite with it (or at least more than just 1) Sword of Feast and Famine , Druids' Repository , Bear Umbra , Grand Warlord Radha , Savage Ventmaw
- Whispersilk Cloak Only having one of this effect seems odd
- Signets - I like the new lockets better. More mana but later on you can sac them to draw cards. Up to you
- Atzocan Seer idk, feel like i'd rather just kodama's reach. HIs second ability could be relevant.
You're missing a bunch of the best dinosaur cards in my opinion
- Commune with Dinosaurs Early gets a land, late gets a dino. Always replaces itself.
- Thundering Spineback Only a 5/5 but is an anthem and makes more dinos
- Carnage Tyrant Literally the best dinosaur ever printed, has all of the keywords you'd ever want on it but haste
- Burning Sun's Avatar Bolts something, bolts someone, and is costed correctly
- Rampaging Ferocidon So good it's banned in standard, shuts down other creature based decks. Can hurt you but likely you are winning if this is hurting.
- Verdant Sun's Avatar If you wanna flip your deck, why not gain all the life at the same time
- Runic Armasaur It's a dino, it's prison, it's got better stats than it's mana
- Overgrown Armasaur Reclamation sage-esque but on a dino
- Kindred Summons 7 mana, basically same as your creatures, and can double your creature count at EOT....
- Overwhelming Stampede Your average power is like 10 in this deck, +10/+10 and trample on everything ends games.
- Naya Charm First mode is meh, second mode can be good, third mode allows you to take out someone
- Charging Monstrosaur haste and trample and on curve
- Bellowing Aegisaur This thing gets huge fast, but doesn't have trample
- Iroas, God of Victory Not a dino, but is combat relevant, makes it easier for your dinos to get through and win
That gets you no where near where you need to be. To me you have too many enchantments might look there more.
3 months ago
Rampaging Ferocidon feels like its better in the side.
regisaur alpha if your ramping i think more than 1 would be better
Cherished Hatchling just doesn't do enough. its a 1 turn flash fight.
Raging Regisaur Seems pretty strong think you should give it a test
Reckless Rage Could be a good way to trigger Enrage
Lightning Bolt Just a great card
Garruk Wildspeaker Good if you want to ramp to big dinos also
Kessig Wolf Run just a amazing land to have 1 or 2 of in the deck
Birds of Paradise Just better than Llanowar Elves.
5 months ago
- +Burning Sun's Avatar
- +Bellowing Aegisaur
- +Forerunner of the Empire
- +Needletooth Raptor
- +Priest of the Wakening Sun
- +Raging Regisaur
- +Runic Armasaur
- +Territorial Allosaurus
- +Thrashing Brontodon
- +Wayward Swordtooth
- +Elemental Bond
- +Kindred Boon
- +Warstorm Surge
- +Beast Within
- +Swords to Plowshares
- +Blasphemous Act
- +Explosive Vegetation
- +Titanic Ultimatum
- +Bow of Nylea
- +Staff of Nin
- +Sheltered Thicket
- +Kessig Wolf Run
- +Sunhome, Fortress of the Legion
- +Temple of Plenty
- +Clifftop Retreat
7 months ago
I really like the deck. Dinosaurs are by far my top fave tribe. Zacama was someone I thought about making my commander, but I just never did.
Ask for spells; some good enrage enablers are Pyrohemia, Raging Regisaur, and Raging Swordtooth. Some other spells would be Desert Sandstorm, Fiery Confluence, Hurly-Burly, Rain of Embers, Rain of Blades, Shake the Foundations, Seismic Shudder, Volcanic Spray, or Tremor.
If you want to have a lot of fun with enrage, give your creatures indestructable and go to town. Vivien Reid, Dauntless Escort, Elspeth, Knight-Errant, Gideon's Phalanx, Make a Stand, Rootborn Defenses, Avacyn, Angel of Hope, Boros Charm, Heroic Intervention, and Soul of New Phyrexia.
I personally have a Gishath deck: Ixalan Park (#1 Gishath Commander) V.2.0
I didn't go the full blown enrage mode, but I might give that a try. Hope my suggestions helped.
7 months ago
My other thoughts are that you might want more haste effects to let Gishath and others drop and swing the same turn, and that you might want to add more card draw or card advantage in case Gishath gets imprisoned somehow.
Also a possibility are damage-dealing board wipes, which would trigger enrage and possibly not even clear all your own creatures.
- Swiftfoot Boots
- Lightning Greaves
- Heirloom Blade - cheap and can provide card advantage; there are admittedly better options at higher budgets
- Blasphemous Act
- Wave of Reckoning
- Boros Charm
- Heroic Intervention - keep those dinos alive
- Pounce and other "Fights target creature" cards (I see you already have Savage Stomp which is probably the best for your deck)
- Kindred Summons - Drop it after a Regisaur Alpha to close out the game
- Rishkar's Expertise and similar draw spells (many in the Selvala list you played with the other day: Selvala, Omnipotent)
- Verdant Sun's Avatar - mana intensive for what it brings
- Burning Sun's Avatar - no flicker package here, so the value isn't great
- Gruul Charm - mildly useful but fairly situational
- Trace of Abundance I agree you need ramp, but this one doesn't really help with fixing, which you will want in a 3 color deck.
- Raging Regisaur doesn't look like it'll bring enough value in this format
8 months ago
I would add Regisaur Alphas in place of the Raging Regisaurs. If you ramp right you play Alpha turn 3, Ghalta turn 4. Also, I would run 4 Drover of the Mighty and 2 Otepec Huntmaster instead of the other way around. I took my dino deck to a GP and did fairly well with these cards. Regisaur turn 3 Ghalta turn 4 usually makes them scoop...
9 months ago
Add:Rabid Bite, Radha, Heir to Keld, Radiant Flames, Rageblood Shaman, Raging Kavu, Raging Regisaur, Rakka Mar, Ral Zarek, Rampaging Ferocidon, Ranging Raptors, Raptor Hatchling, Rapid Hybridization, Rattlechains, Ravenous Daggertooth, Ray of Command, Razorfin Hunter, Reach of Branches, Realms Uncharted, Ramunap Excavator, Reckless Bushwhacker, Reforge the Soul, Regisaur Alpha, Rekindled Flame, Repeating Barrage, Resilient Khenra, Rhonas's Monument, Riddleform, Ridgescale Tusker, Riding the Dilu Horse, Rings of Brighthearth, Ripjaw Raptor, Rishkar, Peema Renegade, Roaring Primadox, Rush of Blood, Ryusei, the Falling Star.
Cuts:Rite of Passage, Rhystic Deluge, Root Elemental, River Serpent, Renegade Doppelganger, Reality Smasher, Ruination, Ring of Immortals, Rush of Ice, Rushing River, Rites of Refusal, Resuscitate, Reset, Read the Runes, Regenerate, Rampaging Hippo, Reach Through Mists, Relentless Assault, Remote Isle, Rhox, Riverwheel Aerialists, Reduce in Stature, Rakshasa's Disdain, Reality Spasm, Refocus, Repeal, Repopulate, Rescind, Rescue, Revolutionary Rebuff, Rewind, Rise of Eagles, Retribution, .
10 months ago
2: Where are Polyraptor, Forerunner of the Empire, Pyrohemia, Etali, Primal Storm, Gishath, Sun's Avatar, Knight of the Stampede, Raging Regisaur, Ripjaw raptor , Siegehorn Ceratops, Silverclad Ferocidons, Temple Altisaur, or Trapjaw Tyrant?
Raging Regisaur occurrence in decks from the last year
Commander / EDH:
All decks: 0.01%
All decks: 0.02%