you are allowed 11 cards in your sideboard although even in a competitive edh deck I feel better just having all my answers built into the deck. with a 99 singleton deck its hard to build a sideboard. what do you think of Prismatic Lens .
the delver is in here as a back up beat-down strategy in case I can't combo off. Also, my opponent will usually kill the delver, which gets rid of a removal spell, saving my combo. With 28 instants and sorceries and 4 slots, I felt that delver just belonged in the deck. There are other synergies too, like using serum visions or telling time to get an instant or sorcery on top.
- Archetype of Endurance (it's OK if your big thing dies, you'll get another big thing next turn)
- Blightsteel Colossus (unnecessary)
- Elderscale Wurm (not very exciting, GGG cost is on the harder-to-pull off side)
- Rampaging Baloths (not super on theme, and not monstrous enough :P)
- Yavimaya's Embrace (you probably will have something cooler to spend that mana on)
- Tooth and Nail (cheapness)
- Helix Pinnacle (cool card, but you don't necessarily generate that much "extra" mana unless you have prophet of kruphix in play)
- Spellbook (seems overkill with the same ability built into Kruphix)
- Spine of Ish Sah (cool flavor, but weak unless you have recusion)
Expedition Map ramps and fits your treasure finding theme. Finds utility lands too
Brainstorm + any shuffle effect is amazing (or scry i guess?)
Run Rhystic Study just do it. dont even question it, its good.
Jace, Architect of Thought can either get you some decent draws or can stall an opponent. Its super cheap now that it's in a duel deck.
Suggestions are welcomed and encouraged.The decks on my main page represent my current list of online decks. My name online is Mastercontrol3. The number beside my deck names represent how good I feel they are out of a possible ten.Most of my decks do not include infinite combos unless the cards synergy directly with the commander. I realize that infinite combos are in the game, and are therefore fair, I just do not choose to use them. In most of my decks I include an artifact ramp suite, and most often, a little more planeswalkers than my be necessary.