|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Archenemy: Nicol Bolas (E01)||None|
|Modern Masters 2017 Edition (MM3)||Common|
|Duel Decks: Elspeth vs. Kiora (DDO)||Common|
Combos Browse all
You may play an additional land this turn.
Draw a card.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Have (18)||ironax , MythicWinter111 , ZombieFood , plof , frederiklw , machiavelli2081 , the.beanpole , Yawkcorb , corys , Didgeridooda , bakeraj4 , Vasbear1 , MagnaAura , switchkill65 , zachi , PTsmitty , Swamy , goodair|
|Want (28)||SlickWizard , seanfireball2 , Gobblemeister , Georgez96 , kovellen , Chaospowers , cainanunes , 1337_Nerd , AlphaSp , MrSage , Cowshogun , Monduck , Markwiz , DonRosenberger , NapoleonBonaparte , obitus , mango_channel , mastramada , starkzero , MementoMuffin , BringerOfStorms , snoopywashere , lorddarkstar , linejumpr , DeifiedExile , jamiefosternz , Syram , webdokkeren|
5 days ago
Hm, in the Golgari colours, repeatable, and pauper. Not easy, dude. I found multiple one-time solutions, though, if you pile them, it might do the trick.
For green, Elvish Visionary. He could replace the Zealot or you could play him as well instead of the Boa (I would put them to side against blue decks, because she does not help you to either draw or ramp, but is a good pillow, though.) But I could also see Viridian Emissary replace her to ramp for a land. Another stuff you might use: Explore = land ramp + draw. Abundant Growth: I sort of see it on the Urza lands.
1 week ago
Also ... Fuck Nick.
2 weeks ago
Here comes another change up to the deck to make things a little more on theme and deadly
4 weeks ago
Honestly I would drop Ajani and Dakkon. Splashing 3 colors for 2 cards is a bad idea. You could run Hull Breach, Decimate, Explore, Exploration, Dryad Arbor, Ground Assault, Atarka's Command, Skarrg Guildmage, Lithatog, Xenagos, the Reveler.
Green has a plethora of land grab.
Red has a plethora of destruction.
4 weeks ago
Though now that I am thinking about it, I was wondering if the draw x spells could be replaced by ramp spells of other sorts like Deathrite Shaman or Exploration or Explore or Birds of Paradise and possibly some combination there in.
1 month ago
1 month ago
From your description in the EDH forum thread it sounds like your group isn't playing enough mass disruption to break up board states. Your commander is indestructible, less than a fifth of your deck is creatures and only half of them really matter beyond ETBs, you're set up to play wrath heavy. Wrath of God, Austere Command, Winds of Rath, Day of Judgment, and Rout are crazy efficient in multiplayer. In you have enough answers to spot-exile/disenchant problem targets that you don't need to crack yourself with more broad/powerful wipes like Hour of Devastation or Hallowed Burial.
I know wraths are scary when you're coming from another format, but this is multiplayer against decks built to go long and you control when/if you play them. Quarantine Field would cost to hit a single target for each of 3 players, Wrath hits every single one of their creatures for half that and gets around shroud/hexproof.
Beyond that, here's some suggestions for threats and cuts. There's a lot so I'll hold back on justifying them unless asked.
- Summer Bloom < Explore - A card like this needs to replace itself with a draw. Chance of Summer Bloom being a dead/inefficient draw at any given point in the game is too high
- Zendikar Resurgent < Mirari's Wake - You don't have many cast triggers for creatures, tokens will benefit from the buff
- Awakening < Brave the Sands / Radiant Destiny / Sight of the Scalelords - Better that your creatures just have vigilance than giving everyone on the table a free Seedborn Muse
- Oath of the Ancient Wood < Ancestral Mask / Ethereal Armor
- Restock < Greenwarden of Murasa / Eternal Witness / Praetor's Counsel
- Rampant Growth < Kodama's Reach / Cultivate / Nature's Lore / Three Visits - The first two are coveted for giving you two cards for one, if you wanna stay with the lower CMC the latter two can hit Savannah, Canopy Vista, or Temple Garden if you ever pick one up
- Nyx-Fleece Ram
- Helix Pinnacle - Cute, but a complete dead draw in terms of impact on board state, and impotent in a vacuum. You can win for less than = 101, and yes that includes an optimal situation with mana doubles and effects like Awakening
- Kismet / Blind Obedience - You've said they're filler, which they pretty much are if you aren't building around them
- Words of Wilding / Words of Worship - You're way too concerned about decking out. If the cards you're drawing are less helpful than a 2/2 or 5 life you need to cut those cards
That's a lot of words, I hope you find some of them helpful!
1 month ago
Hello there! So I would LOVE to help you out! Ok so as you have read the MOST and I mean ABSOLUTE MOST lands you can have is 40 and higher that is just not needed. In slivers or just making slivers form your sliver queen try getting cards like when a creature enters the battlefield and things like that and be careful of cards that so when you cast a creature spell instead of when a creature enters the battlefield. Artifacts - Keep Ashnod's Altar Chromatic Lantern Gilded Lotus Sol Ring Lands - Keep Canopy Vista Command Tower Dark Depths Flagstones of Trokair Gaea's Cradle Nykthos, Shrine to Nyx Pillar of the Paruns Thespian's Stage VesuvaInstants - Enlightened Tutor Vampiric TutorSorceries - Channel the Suns Commune with Nature Demonic Tutor Restore Sylvan Scrying Time of Need Vindicate Creatures - Auriok Champion Courser of Kruphix Essence Warden Hangarback Walker Joiner Adept Linvala, Keeper of Silence Soul's Attendant Soul Warden Urborg ElfEnchantments - Defense of the Heart Exquisite Blood gravepact Land Tax Sanguine Blood Tranquil Grove Ok so those are the cards that I would keep for starters. Cards like Azusa, Lost but Seeking Exploration and Explore will definitely help you out with your land. Plus cards like Authority of the Consuls Thalia, Heretic Cathar and Ghostly Prison help you out early game to get ahead of everybody. Also I know what I said about the whole creatures entering the battlefield and all that but actually Zendikar Resurgent will be a HUGE help for mana and card draw if you got creature which is my assumption. Also Protean Hulk Tishana, Voice of Thunder and Seal of the Guildpact just for extra support. And plus if you want some just plain fun do Sheoldred, Whispering One, Equilibrium, Rhystic Study, and Unexpected Results. Hope this helps!!!!!