|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Commander 2018 (C18)||Common|
|Commander Anthology (CM1)||Common|
|Duel Decks: Zendikar vs. Eldrazi (DDP)||Common|
|Tempest Remastered (TPR)||Common|
|Commander 2014 (C14)||Common|
|Duel Decks: Phyrexia vs. The Coalition (DDE)||Common|
|Promo Set (000)||Common|
Combos Browse all
As an additional cost to cast Harrow, sacrifice a land.
Search your library for up to two basic land cards, put them onto the battlefield, then shuffle your library.
1 week ago
3 weeks ago
4 weeks ago
Thoughts (Not things which should automatically be included; but things to consider.);
- Mikaeus, the Unhallowed -->Redundancy for Grumgully
- The Gitrog Monster -->Additional Lands for Turn but on top of that a free sacrifice/Korvold trigger each turn and synergizes SUPER well with fetches.
- Tendershoot Dryad -->pretty damn good token producer and potential wincon
- Mazirek, Kraul Death Priest -->Makes your board get out of hand VERY quickly.
- Squandered Resources -->kinda speaks for itself.
- Harrow , Crop Rotation , Scapeshift , Splendid Reclamation , Khalni Heart Expedition -->Ramp and draw, what's not to love?
- Journey to Eternity Flip-->Considering the number of sac outlets we are looking to run, this card quickly becomes a good one per turn re-animator.
- In my mind this may be a deck which wants to go a little heavier on multiple lands per turn with Azusa, Oracle, Gitrog and Exploration. It allows a focus on using fetches to trigger Korvold while also generating value with things like Field of the Dead or Strip Mine. Maybe keep
1 month ago
You will not have to sacrifice a second land for the copy. Sacrificing the land is an additional cost to cast Harrow . You aren't actually casting the copy that you put on the stack (note the lack of the word "cast" regarding the copy in the Conspire reminder text).
- 706.10. To copy a spell, activated ability, or triggered ability means to put a copy of it onto the stack; a copy of a spell isn’t cast and a copy of an activated ability isn’t activated. A copy of a spell or ability copies both the characteristics of the spell or ability and all decisions made for it, including modes, targets, the value of X, and additional or alternative costs. (See rule 601, “Casting Spells.”) Choices that are normally made on resolution are not copied....
1 month ago
2 months ago
I think sticking with land-based ramp makes sense. You should take out Farseek as it won't find any of your lands (it finds any type except Forest). You could replace it with Into the North and a few Snow-Covered Forest . You might like these too: Elvish Rejuvenator , Wayfarer's Bauble , Myriad Landscape , Blighted Woodland , Harrow , Inquisitor's Flail , Blanchwood Armor , Canopy Cover , Boundless Realms , Traverse the Outlands , Animist's Awakening , Lotus Cobra , Stone-Seeder Hierophant
2 months ago
You're talismans are good ramp but are strictly worse than basic signets. I would replace them. In a deck with hefty lifegain they might be better - but i can forsee taking a ton of damage from then.
The The Immortal Sun , Guardian Project , Mystic Confluence , Ulvenwald Hydra , Seedborn Muse , Rune-Scarred Demon Muldrotha, the Gravetide , Hornet Queen , Courser of Kruphix , Oracle of Mul Daya ...and anything with Landfall are my least favorite cards for the deck. I think Landfall is an entirely different style this commander can be played with - as in I think it would need support from the entire deck and need to abuse Landfall with more cards. Right now I think the deck has a bigger Control theme. Cards like Roil Elemental or Sire of Stagnation need to be protected - and need an entire support system of counters and Explore and Harrow and Scapeshift and Splendid Reclamation and Crucible of Worlds etc etc.
Also you can probably go down to 32 lands.
2 months ago
I like the direction it's headed but with nearly all the budget tap lands adding in Bounce lands is super painful. Having both of them clash and really slow the deck down, try swapping them out for a set of Vivid lands. May also want to swap out something for a Cultivate , Harrow and/or Springbloom Druid to try and speed things up
Harrow occurrence in decks from the last year
Commander / EDH:
All decks: 0.07%
RG (Gruul): 1.21%
BRG (Jund): 1.3%