|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Shadows over Innistrad (SOI)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
Creature — Human Scout
Whenever a Land enters the battlefield under your control, investigate. (Put a colourles Clue artifact token onto the battleifled with ", Sacrifice this artifact: Draw a card.")
Whenever you sacrifice a Clue, put a +1/+1 counter on Tireless Tracker.
Tireless Tracker Discussion
2 days ago
DotaFerShota Honestly Seasoned Pyromancer should be another Tireless Tracker . But, I haven’t played this deck recently. I’ve been pretty busy lately (more than normal). As for the match report I just used html tables for that.
Grubbernaut on Jund
4 days ago
6 days ago
If you're playing aggro, you want 4 Blooming Marsh and probably 0 Quagmire. Advocate is probably not very good here if you're running only 23 lands because it will be very difficult to get to 6 lands in Pioneer. I would also drop Field of Ruin because, again, you're an aggro deck simply trying to clock your opponent. There aren't any threatening lands in the format to warrant a slot to a colorless mana source. I would Max out on Knight of the Ebon Legion and Scrapheap Scrounger .
Here's what I would change: -4 Sylvan Advocate -1 Scavenging Ooze -1 Tireless Tracker -2 Questing Beast -1 Liliana, the Last Hope -1 Vraska, Golgari Queen -3 Fatal Push -1 Collective Brutality -2 Field of Ruin -2 Hissing Quagmire
Kalitas, Traitor of Ghet
As for the Sideboard, you probably don't need Plague anymore, since Field of the Dead is.. well, dead. I would honestly set it up for what you most expect to play against. X number of Duress, Graveyard hate (Ashiok/Leyline of the Void/Scooze), Artifact hate (Reclamation Sage), Creature hate (Cast Down/Doom Blade/Languish/Cry of the Carnarium). There will still be some Nissa/Big Mana decks you'll have to look out for.
1 week ago
- Jund is amazing in every way except for you wallet. That is the worst part of jund. Discard spells impower your Tarmogoyf so running those is super important. Enough to want more Thoughtseize
- Dark Confidant is really good. It helps fight back the down side of discard cards. would recommand, and its early black devotion. Even when we take 5 on Gary when we cast him we heal so there is up side. Getting closer to our win con is always better. We dont need 20 life to win only 1.
- Scavenging Ooze is pretty powerful, you do have rest in peace in the SB but its still worth considering.
- Plague Engineer can help as well. Id play only one though. I see some decks play Murderous Rider as well as a one of.
- Collective Brutality is a very powerful card. I have been on the receiving end many times and lost because of the value this card gets you.
- I would recommend more removal. Espically at least 1x Abrupt Decay and one more Assassin's Trophy . Id be even more comfortable playing 2 more Fatal Push .
- The Reasons for blue: oko,3/3 elks, oko, and filtering with Snap caster. Unless you fight a lot of burn dont go blue.
- Reasons for red: Bolt is Life (cheap removal), Blood braid value (remember she was banned for some time), and wrenn and six. Jund is much more powerful than this build. That being said its not the archtype, and its wayyyyy more spendy.
- For land you want at least to "horizon lands" such as Nurturing Peatland and fast lands such as Blooming Marsh . Field of Ruin can also really help.
- Kitchen Finks is a great SB card and so is Fulminator Mage . Most play Nihil Spellbomb but you have white so you dont need this. By adding all this removal you wont need Damnation in your SB.
- Not a big fan of Mishra's Bauble or Grim Flayer . 10 Fetches is also a little high i would consider cutting down on those. To 6 or 8.
- You are abzan so i will say Worship is a card Giver of Runes Path to Exile and Angel's Grace are cards. As well as Siege Rhino . White also gets you Vizier of Remedies + Devoted Druid for infinite mana. - Tireless Tracker is also a good card draw engine although its not black.
- Other cards to consider Postmortem Lunge Eladamri's Call Finale of Devastation Sin Collector Eidolon of Rhetoric and Collector Ouphe
1 week ago
Yeah I've been doing a lot of testing against DRS and Its looking like a pretty good argument against it so far. A few situations I'd rather have it, but as it stands it's doing pretty okay without. May be even better if the Gideon Blackblade thing works out.
I hadn't even thought of Gideon Blackblade yet. Seems really decent for this build. Will test for sure.
As for Fatal Push , I retest it every time I change something. Every time so far I've found it wanting, but that's not to say it wont be good.
1 week ago
I don't see much change in this list.
You just don't want that Creature early in the game.
I can see why you have it - to protect your Creatures while getting at least some board wipe of the other field of something like Zombies, but it does have its limitations.
If it were me I'd take them all out, but it's dependent on taste and play style.
Hope that helps.
2 weeks ago
I'd say to dump a swamp for the Alchemist's Refuge as you have plenty of swamp duals and Urborg changes everything into them. (or Dark Depths depending on how often it actually helps you in your meta)
2 weeks ago
I'm working on a Sultai or Golgari version of Seasons Past myself. It was a blast to play back in Standard. A few suggestions:
Kalitas, Traitor of Ghet is such a strong card, I'd consider a one-of in the main or at least put another in the sideboard over Anafenza, the Foremost . They do practically the same, but he does it better.
Dark Petition was the card that really made Seasons Past a powerhouse back in Standard. If you up the count of those, you'd only need one Seasons main. Maybe another in the SB for matchups with countermagic. With more Petitions you also hit your Angels more reliably.
The manabase looks a little messy and painful. I don't think you need all the pain lands to make a strong 3-color base in Pioneer. I like Courser of Kruphix which, alongside Tireless Tracker , gets better with the inclusion of Fabled Passage .
Tireless Tracker occurrence in decks from the last year
Commander / EDH:
All decks: 0.04%
BRG (Jund): 0.96%
All decks: 0.21%
All decks: 0.32%