|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Modern Horizons (MH1)||Uncommon|
Combos Browse all
Destroy target permanent. It's controller creates a 3/3 green Elephant creature token.
Generous Gift Discussion
1 day ago
I’d add more mana ramp and some interaction to your deck. A bunch of double strike creatures won’t help if your opponent can consistently blow them up or make attacks not profitable.
As for mana ramp I would first get a Smothering Tithe and then just grabbing more low cmc mana rocks like Mind Stone , Prismatic Lens , and Marble Diamond could be good picks. A few others that I think would be good and pretty budget are Hedron Archive and Worn Powerstone
You will also want some card draw so you can dig into your deck a bit. Endless Atlas and Mind's Eye are both decent card draw options that you could use another that I use in my land is Geier Reach Sanitarium and Mikokoro, Center of the Sea lastly The Immortal Sun will buff creatures, make your spells cost 1 less, and draw you cards.
Some last few additions I think would be good is Brave the Sands since having those double strike creatures able to block as well will be very beneficial. Since your deck is very creature heavy I would include some instant speed spells to protect you from board wipes like Make a Stand , Eerie Interlude , Selfless Spirit , and possibly Teferi's Protection
True Conviction could be a nice substitute for your commander if the commander tax gets too high and gives your guys lifelink. Light from Within will give your creatures some really good boosts, Marshal's Anthem will help bring some creatures back and is an anthem effect, also Force of Virtue is a potentially free cast at instant speed for a team boost.
1 day ago
Hey, good start with Kemba.
Consider cutting creatures? You don't need so many creatures because Kemba creates creatures, but she only creates creatures with equipment not other creatures. If you get a hand full of creatures you can't really utilize Kemba's abilities. You're right to include creatures who have interaction with equipment or protecting Kemba, but you've expanded too much on both of these ideas.
An example of a streamlined creature base (using cards you have and some suggestions within the budget, sorted by CMC):
- Mother of Runes: protection.
- Stoneforge Mystic: equip tutor, cheat equip.
- Puresteel Paladin: repeatable draw, 0 equip.
- Sram, Senior Edificer: repeatable draw.
- Grand Abolisher: protection and disruption.
- Leonin Shikari: instant equip.
- Armory Automaton: backup for Kemba, creature for equipment.
- Mentor of the Meek : repeatable draw when you create 2/2 Cats.
- Bastion Protector: protection.
- Sun Titan : Kemba or equipment reanimation.
- Elesh Norn, Grand Cenobite: finisher and anthem effect for Cats.
If wanting opponent disruption then consider Ethersworn Canonist ? It doesn't stop you from casting all equipment, but it prevents your opponents from casting most cards they have. Aven Mindcensor is a staple white card for opponent disruption in Commander. It even stops Fetch lands and it has evasion which is good with equipment.
My advice is less creatures, focus more on equipment and add some instant removal ( Swords to Plowshares , Generous Gift ). Repeatable effects from Planeswalkers ( Ajani, Caller of the Pride , Gideon Blackblade ) can be good with an equipped Kemba and Gideon holds equipment well. I offer more advice. Good luck with your deck.
1 week ago
Obviously, not all of those belong in the same deck.
1 week ago
So white is a pretty under-powered color in both modern and pioneer and I want to build a deck focusing on white cards for either of those formats, likely modern, and would like card and/or strategy suggestions.
Here's a list of cards I'm thinking about to get started, I just really don't know how to fit them together: Porphyry Nodes , Flagstones of Trokair , Recruit the Worthy , Sky Hussar , Squadron Hawk , Battle Screech , Legion's Landing Flip, Gift of Estates , Restore Balance , Generous Gift
Edit: I know the meta decks for white (D&T, Soul Sisters, Martyr Proc) and want to find a new W or Wx deck that uses weird mechanics and synergies specific to white in a semi-competitive way.
1 week ago
Notes: This deck has an absurdly low curve, and wants it's ramp in it's 1 slot, if it has much at all. Most good options are going to be a bit expensive if they're any good. Card draw shouldn't be a problem...pay attention to what problems you run into while playing. Are you stalling for a way to push through? Do you need creature removal that isn't board clear? ETC.
1 week ago
I would get rid of some of the enchantments that have you sacrifice creatures to draw a card, destroy something, or what have you and replace it with cards like Greed , Mentor of the Meek , and Kindred Discovery , if it is in your budget, to increase card draw without losing creatures. I also think Anointed Procession . I also feel like Banishing Light and Oblivion Ring could be replaced with Grasp of Fate and Detention Sphere .
Maybe Generous Gift , Arcane Denial , and Negate could be used to help increase interaction with the opponent. Other removal options that trigger your commander is Imprisoned in the Moon Some ramp options could be Burnished Hart , Starfield Mystic , the Talisman's in your Esper, and recursion could be a Sun Titan package. Also perhaps some enchantments that protect your commander with indestructible or something to help her stick around a little longer. Just some suggestions. Great Deck! Looks like a lot of fun to pilot
1 week ago
so the way I see it you're actually quite close (33 basic lands means 25 basic lands brings you up to 82)
- Zephyr Sprite (basic 1 drop flyer, but a 1 drop flyer is good on its own)
- Wydwen, the Biting Gale (3/3 flyer with an ability that gives you bounce to save itself or add faerie casts)
- Wasp Lancer (3 mana faerie flyer, that's it)
- Vendilion Clique (ok, pricey but a good way to say no to an incoming problem)
- Thieving Sprite (another way to say no to an incoming threat)
- Silkbind Faerie (untap effects are very exploitable, although often rare)
- Silkbind Faerie (easy to be a 3/3 flying vigilance for 3)
- Ringskipper (this one is kinda mostly filler but could be obnoxious to get rid of)
- Quickling (ok I think this is a diamond in the rough, 2 mana, get a body AND save a faerie from impending doom)
- Oona's Gatewarden (i know defender BUT WITHER IS SUCH A GOOD MECHANIC)
- Nightveil Sprite (2 mana 1/2 flyer that lets you look at the top card of your library, with the option to toss)
- Mistbind Clique (forcing your opponent into an all out play can create quite the opening, timing it before the end of a phase limits their options on what they can do with all that mana)
- Metropolis Sprite (With anthems that ability could be nasty, especially since early game flyers are often going unblocked)
- Knacksaw Clique (I hate myself for suggesting this monster of a card but even if you aren't stealing their cards, your permanently removing them and that's just nasty)
- Faerie Vandal (drawing 2 cards in a turn isnt hard in blue, so in many cases it will get +1/+1 every turn)
- Faerie Mechanist (counts as an artifact AND sifts for more)
- Fae of Wishes (that adventure lets you pull solutions out of thin air)
- Eye Collector (1/1 with a decent ability)
- Brazen Borrower (again not budget but another great adventure)
- Faerie Guidemother (1 drop white with an ok adventure option)
- Phyrexian Metamorph (clone that can hit artifacts always good, especially in EDH)
- Glorious Anthem (aka the namesake for all anthems)
- Dictate of Heliod (double anthem with flash)
- Marshal's Anthem (but pricey mana wise but potent)
- Kindred Boon (not an anthem but...it's a bit slow but indestructible is nasty)
- Kindred Discovery (also not an anthem but CAAAAAARRRRD DRAW)
- All That Glitters (potent aura in your deck, slap it on Alela for quick win)
- Mirrormade (MORE CLOOOOOONESSS but for artifact or enchantment)
- Bident of Thassa (caaaaaaaarrrrddd draaaaawwww)
- Skullclamp (mooooorrreeeee caaaard draaaaawwww)
- Smothering Tithe (this guy is broken in EDH)
- Coastal Piracy ( heavy breathing CAAAAAAAAAAARRRRDD DRAAAW)
- Blind Obedience (good control enchantment)
- insert every flavor of mana rocks here
- Mortify (reeeemoval)
- Path to Exile (more removal)
- Swords to Plowshares (did I mention removal is important)
- Generous Gift (echo echo echo)
- Vindicate (I remember when this was like a 20$ card)
- Ghostly Prison (the best defense is actually having defense)
- Utter End (hits anything but land and its gone for good)
- Disenchant (technically the OG naturalize)
- Diabolic Tutor (like demonic tutor only not 25$)
- Open the Vaults (wow that was a nasty Nevinyrral's Disk wouldn't it be a shame if it didn't stick)
- Propaganda (Ghostly Prison but blue)
- Sphere of Safety (ghostly prison but gets really out of hand fast)
- Darksteel Mutation (this card is evil)
- Imprisoned in the Moon (that’s a nice land ya got there)
- Frogify (MAKE THAT COMMANDER A FROG)
- Phyrexian Arena (card draw, but black)
- Aura of Silence (because only you can have artifacts and enchantments)
- Dispeller's Capsule (disenchant on a stick)
- Norn's Annex (phyrexian ghostly prison)
- Notorious Throng (TURN THAT PAIN INTO FRIENDS))
- Wrath of God (NUKE UM NUKE UM)
- Fumigate (Moooore NUUUKES)
- Oblivion Ring (say no, now with enchantments)
- Detention Sphere (kill all of one type of token, or remove all the sol rings, you know for shits and giggles)
- Karmic Justice (blow up my stuff i blow you up)
- Land Tax (ok not budget but reeeeaaaallly nice for lands outside of green)
- Grasp of Fate (o ring but for each opponent)
- Attrition (you should have tons of minions so sacking some for removal is value)
- True Conviction (one of my favorite big nasty enchantments)
- Akroma's Memorial (most of the times this hits the field it's over)
- Jace Beleren (og jace is nice)
1 week ago
Other good cards for Primal Genesis
also replace some of the lands with artifact mana ramp there are some better ones like signets are better than lockets
No data for this card yet.