Wight of Precinct Six
Creature — Zombie
Wight of Precinct Six gets +1/+1 for each creature in your opponents' graveyards.
Printings View all
|Mystery Booster: Store Edition (MYSTOR)||Uncommon|
|Mystery Booster: Convention Edition (MYSCON)||Uncommon|
|Iconic Masters (IMA)||Common|
|Commander 2016 (C16)||Uncommon|
|Duel Decks: Jace vs. Vraska (DDM)||Uncommon|
|Commander 2013 (C13)||Uncommon|
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Wight of Precinct Six occurrence in decks from the last year
Commander / EDH:
All decks: 0.01%
Wight of Precinct Six Discussion
2 weeks ago
Zombies! I dig it!
Do you play against a meta where swampwalk is usually effective? If not, there are some potential replacements that synergize more with Konrad wanting bodies coming and going from the grave.
If you want more discard to get creature cards in graveyards, Black Cat, Miasmic Mummy, Sibsig Icebreakers and Cackling Fiend work nicely. Returned Centaur and Returned Reveler do something similar with milling.
Other Gravedigger effects like Grave Scrabbler work well with Konrad, as does Gurmag Angler and exiling from your own graveyard. Zombie Scavengers lets you exile every creature in your library at instant speed to zap the table with Konrad if you need to. Herald of the Dreadhorde and Lazotep Reaverget you lots of extra bodies to die.
Wight of Precinct Six can become a big threat once you start to fill everyone's yard (perhaps more threatening than Null Champion).
A little light on ramp, but your Twisted Abomination combos nicely with your Witch's Cottage to do double-duty.
3 weeks ago
Phenax was one of my first EDH decks, love him to death. Great list!
I would consider all the cards with "inspired". I see you have Macar, but there are more that work really well in this deck. IMO the best ones you don't have are Arbiter of the Ideal, Daring Thief, Disciple of Deceit, and Siren of the Silent Song.
Also Thassa's Oracle... Early game it's just good filtering + a decent body for Phenax, while late game you can win out of the blue. In my most recent game with Phenax I had a consuming aberration out with nothing else on board. I had already milled roughly 20 cards from each opponent. At endstep, I milled an opponent for 60. I untap with an 80/80 consuming aberration, opponents all tapped out. I mill myself for 80... Confused looks... I cycle Vizier of Tumbling Sands, untap the aberration, mill myself again. Cast Thassa's Oracle for the win, great fun!
1 month ago
Interesting creature cards:
- Carrion Feeder Sac outlet
- Corpse Harvester Ramp and tutor
- Crypt Ghast Ramp and burn + life gain
- Filth Gives everything swamp walk, combo with Uborg Tomb land for easy gg
- Josu Vess, Lich Knight More tokens
- Noxious Ghoul Toxic Delgue on a stick, great vs token decks
- Phyrexian Crusader Infect Zombie, nuff said
- Sheoldred, Whispering One No zombie but a strong black card that is a must include. Can bring back basically any creature
- Soulless One Great finisher, specially with the swamp walk from Filth
- Stromgald Crusader Flying zombie that can keep boosting itself and protection from white
- Unbreathing Horde Same as Soulless One but with dmg prevention
- Vizier of the Scorpion Deathtouch tokens
- Wight of Precinct Six Can get bonkers late game
- Zombie Master Another way to give swampwalk to everything, also gives regen to all zombies
- Zombie Master Card draw and zombie creation
2 months ago
Didn't Say Please a milling Counter.
also i think adding Mystic Sanctuary can be good to reuse one of the milling sorcery
2 months ago
Might I suggest a Wight of Precinct Six . He's cheap and works perfectly in my Phenax modern deck. I don't use Tapped Out normally so I don't know formatting, so I tried the reddit card fetcher, you might have to search it up.
3 months ago
Alright so a few suggestions I would make for this deck:
Get some more mana rocks and mana fixing into this deck it will help your games be more consistent and you can get some really cheap rocks that aren't as efficient but will still help you a lot.
I am not a huge fan of Wight of Precinct Six I dislike cards that rely so much on other player's graveyards if I am not actively milling them.
I would recommend getting some removal in this deck to help you protect yourself better and maybe disrupt your opponents plans. You have murder which works well, maybe throw in a Bone Splinters ?
Additionally this depends on how much you want to play aristocrat or swing wide. But if you are working toward killing zombies to bring down your opponent maybe a Zulaport Cutthroat or a Falkenrath Noble would help?
Anyway, I hope these suggestions help and enjoy your deck. It looks fun!
I would also recommend some targeted removal if you can get them.
4 months ago
God I almost forgot about Phenax. Tried really hard to make him work in standard when he first came around. I think you certainly have something going on here, but I'm not 100% sure wall tribal is the way to go about it. I would try to look more towards cards thats power/toughness care about how much is in the opponent's graveyard. Some good examples could be Consuming Aberration , Wight of Precinct Six , Mortivore , The Haunt of Hightower , Nighthowler , and Sewer Nemesis . I like the untapping options you have going, and I would recommend considering adding in some more draw + mill options like Sire of Stagnation , and Jace's Archivist , as well as including some copy mechanics like Lazav, Dimir Mastermind , Gigantoplasm , and Clever Impersonator to have more good stuff going at all times. Hope that all helps. Good luck on the milling!
6 months ago
The Commander's Quarter had a on a budget Phenax deck. This is a good list for a casual group. Here are some cards that I want to highlight from his list:
- Creatures/cards that scale with size of graveyards: Wight of Precinct Six , Mortivore , Nighthowler , and Bonehoard .
- Duskmantle Guildmage - This was the original combo piece with Mindcrank. You have Syr Konrad, but it is good to have another combo piece.
- Thousand-Year Elixir - This card doubled in price early this year. You have a bunch of low-drop defenders; this enables you to mill them the same turn they enter the battlefield with Phenax out.
- Tree of Perdition - If you manage to get this early, you can have its toughness to be > 30. That's a lot of cards to be milled!