Creature — Vampire Shaman
Deathtouch (Any amount of damage this deals to a creature is enough to destroy it.)
Lifelink (Damage dealt by this creature also causes you to gain that much life.)
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|TCGPlayer.com Price||Cardhoarder (MTGO) Price|
|$0.9||$1.37||$2.13||$2.73||0.04 TIX||0.08 TIX|
|Have (25)||greycross , GeminiSpartanX , PTsmitty , BloodyPenguin321 , DrLitebur , Regulus1010 , rakdos24 , Dark_Shadow , HavokX , MoJoMiXuP , Xathrid845 , ducttapedeckbox , trness , Regigigas23 , calaw00 , , Crow_Of_The_Void , fircat , metljoe , Milester856 , CampbellStev , Rathen , sonnet666 , Kravian , madnesss|
|Want (4)||theBleidd , CompleteWaste , about30ninjas , wpigrad|
Vampire Nighthawk Discussion
9 hours ago
1 day ago
Hi there. Nice deck. Tried something similar in the past as loved Falkenrath Aristocrat. Depending how much you want to splash red, worth looking at Keldon Marauders,Hero of Oxid Ridge andMonastery Swiftspear as humans you can sac, and Stromkirk Noble as a vampire 1 drop. Also worth thinking about Vampire Nighthawk. If you're just going to sac humans Xathrid Necromancer gives extra value.
1 day ago
Yeah so the other comments pretty well don't deal with this anymore but. I changed up the side board a bit. The Vampire Nighthawks came in to replace Liliana of the Veil when I need to stop inkmoths or could just use the extra life gain. The fourth Phyrexian Obliterator and Setessan Tactics came out to get me Surgical Extraction and more diversified kill spell options.
4 days ago
Badlands, Bloodstained Mire, Mana Crypt, Blood Crypt, Cabal Coffers, Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth, Ancient Tomb, Wasteland, Strip Mine and Chromatic Lantern would all be good for your mana. Vampire Nighthawk is a solid utility creature. Phyrexian Arena is another nice source of card draw. Reanimate is basically a black bribery, that can also reanimate the best guy in your yard.
5 days ago
First, soulbond does not activate. It triggers. Triggered abilities trigger; activated abilities are manually activated.
Soulbond is a triggered ability. It uses the stack, and it doesn't do anything until it resolve. If someone responds to it, the spell or ability used in response will resolve first.
5 days ago
Please remember to link all card names, like so: [ [ Vampire Nighthawk ] ] , without the spaces.
1 week ago
Haha Lady Luck does smile fondly upon me :P
I first made the deck to beat a black vampire deck I made that used Blade of the Bloodchief and Vampire Nighthawk. The deck did really well against the black vampires, sold the vampire deck and then have been using this casually since.
|Power / Toughness||2/3|
Not legal in any format
Printings View all
|Duel Decks: Zendikar vs Eldrazi||Uncommon|
|Duel Decks: Sorin vs. Tibalt||Uncommon|
- Lashwrithe + Vampire Nighthawk
- Chariot of Victory + Vampire Nighthawk
- Blood Artist + Vampire Nighthawk + Viridian Longbow
- Soulflayer + Vampire Nighthawk
- Sunbond + Vampire Nighthawk
- Thornbite Staff + Vampire Nighthawk
- Ashenmoor Gouger + Royal Assassin + Vampire Nighthawk
- Sanguine Bond + Vampire Nighthawk
- Double Cleave + Rakish Heir + Vampire Nighthawk
- Gatekeeper of Malakir + Vampire Hexmage + Vampire Nighthawk
- Pack Rat + Phyrexian Obliterator + Vampire Nighthawk
- Blade of the Bloodchief + Vampire Nighthawk
- Stromkirk Captain + Vampire Nighthawk
- Thornbite Staff + Vampire Nighthawk + Viridian Longbow
- Ashenmoor Gouger + Mogis's Marauder + Vampire Nighthawk
- Ajani's Presence + Stave Off + Vampire Nighthawk
- Captivating Vampire + Vampire Nighthawk + Vampire Nocturnus
- Godsend + Vampire Nighthawk