Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Cardhoarder (MTGO) Price||Normal||Foil|
|0.05 TIX||0.2 TIX|
22 hours ago
Collect Call of Cthulhu is my mill deck. It's not as on theme as yours (which is really flavorful, and I like that a lot), but it does showcase a lot of mill options. I would point out Traumatize, Sands of Delirium, Grindclock, and Keening Stone. If you want to run only a select few cards to mill, they should be ones that hit big, or can hit again and again.
1 day ago
I was playing with 2x Archive Trap before, but now almost everyone has a fatland or something like that to play. Than I removed 1xTraumatize and 1xDissipate. So far in games I'm able to play like two Archive Trap every game.
3 days ago
I think that Jace, Memory Adept would probably be better then Jace TLG, because Memory adept mills for 10 a turn, or potentially draws you a card. Liliana Vess would be good here, because tutors are always nice, and she has the benefit of allowing you to discard a card. Traumatize is very handy about dumping a huge portion of your Library into your graveyard, and combined with Jace MA, you could theoretically mill someone out.
5 days ago
I don't know if you simply forgot to add in or its simply not there.But, eight lands isn't enough.Also you should take a look at Memory Erosion and Traumatize. and if you add in a bit more blue to the deck. You should take a look at Sanity Grinding.
At moment you have 12 black cards and 8 Artifacts. and that's a bit to high to get Sanity Grinding be working in your favor. If you cloud get the mono-black cards down to 8. So, you 8 mono-black and 8 Artifacts. So,you have 16 non-blue card. Sanity Grinding would be a good card to have.
5 days ago
Thanks, I was thinking about her into my EDH deck am making.It sound like it might wroth it.
This deck remind of a Dimir deck I have. and while it start off slow. it grew into a powerful milling power house.With cards like :Memory Erosion,Nemesis of Reason,Sanity Grinding,Traumatize, and Wrexial, the Risen Deep.
Now, I know this is a Azorius Deck.and if aggro decks are giving you a hard time. What about adding in some Exhaustion,Render Silent, Silence, Sleep and maybe two Gwafa Hazid, Profiteer or maybe even Stoic Angel
6 days ago
Mind Grind can easily be replaced by Mind Funeral since for 3 mana Mind Funeral does what Mind Grind takes 6 mana to do. Archive Trap is better than Traumatize when hard casting in 99% of your games, so you change one Traumatize for an Archive Trap. I might add one Creeping Tar Pit just to give you another win-con if mill doesn't work. I would personally change one Psychic Drain for a Jace, Memory Adept. To help deal with tron decks and man-lands, as well as trigger Archive Trap, you could add two Ghost Quarter. I would change two Cyclonic Rift for two Mana Leak since it is more useful to counter stuff in the early game than to return it to your opponents hand (unless you use Remand). I would also take out the other Traumatize and one Psychic Drain into some sort of card draw such as Inspiration, Jace's Ingenuity, or Think Twice. I would add Inquisition of Kozilek or Thoughtseize maybe take out two Dimir Charm, and one Tome Scour. These are just what I see would make the deck a lot more competitive, and run a lot more smooth.
6 days ago
No problem nodice
I would turn this more into the burn path.
Another Route is suff like
The list goes on...Spellweaver Helix is good.
|Avg. draft pick||2.0|
|Avg. cube pick||1.89|
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|2011 Core Set||Rare|
|2010 Core Set||Rare|
- Haunting Echoes + Traumatize
- Psychatog + Traumatize
- Keening Stone + Traumatize
- Bloodchief Ascension + Traumatize
- Traumatize + Keening Stone
- Crypt of Agadeem + Traumatize
- Consuming Aberration + Phenax, God of Deception + Traumatize
- Duskmantle Guildmage + Traumatize
- Mind Grind + Traumatize
- Jace, Memory Adept + Mirko Vosk, Mind Drinker + Traumatize
- Snapcaster Mage + Traumatize
- Jace, Memory Adept + Nighthowler + Traumatize
- Jace, Memory Adept + Traumatize
- Sewer Nemesis + Traumatize
- Grimoire of the Dead + Traumatize
- Mortal Combat + Traumatize
- Traumatize + Duskmantle Guildmage
- Rise of the Dark Realms + Traumatize
- Mnemonic Wall + Traumatize
- Lord of Extinction + The Mimeoplasm + Traumatize
- Lord of Extinction + Traumatize
- Echo Mage + Traumatize
- Archaeomancer + Traumatize
- Traumatize + Undead Alchemist
- Altar of the Brood + Traumatize + Undead Alchemist
- Mirko Vosk, Mind Drinker + Traumatize
- Traumatize + Twilight's Call
- Bitter Ordeal + Traumatize
- Mystic Retrieval + Runic Repetition + Traumatize
- Mindcrank + Traumatize
- Spelltwine + Traumatize
- Replenish + Traumatize