Target player puts the top half of his or her library, rounded down, into his or her graveyard.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|TCGPlayer.com Price||Cardhoarder (O) Price|
|$1.0||$1.81||$3.62||$2.26||0.01 TIX||0.03 TIX|
|Have (30)||TheTyrant , maiden77 , Mousemke , jwmortensen , metljoe , Arekku , Surferdunks , austinseesyou , Terrvex , ducttapedeckbox , sirbar , robo12385 , pskinn01 , Kundarak , TheHelvault , adventfaith , ironax , , Mtg_mill , jpv , mcstang1986 , GoldGhost012 , cosmokai2000 , Kyndoria , turnbuckle , iggy12345 , LordJello , TheRealPeaches , MoJoMiXuP , plebeianglenn|
6 hours ago
7 hours ago
1 day ago
1 week ago
2 weeks ago
NoSoyYucateco, I didn't see the "graveyard" in her text. That's amazing! You could use Keening Stone after a Traumatize to really have some fun, given that you have Elixir of Immortality, Island Sanctuary or something of the sort on the field.
2 weeks ago
Since dumping auras into your graveyard is more effective mana-wise than drawing cards, I like self-milling with Bruna to get your auras, with things like Traumatize, Tunnel Vision (really fun after a Temple of Enlightenment scry), Mesmeric Orb, etc... Then you can run some white reanimate stuff like Marshal's Anthem, Emeria, The Sky Ruin, Emeria Shepherd, Defy Death, etc... And some graveyard shufflers like Elixir of Immortality or Feldon's Cane.
You probably also want more auras in here.
I would also recommend adding plenty of the umbras, since Bruna is often difficult to target once she's online, but vulnerable to wipe.
Check out my deck list if you like: Brunettes Have More Fun. Bruna is a fun commander. Don't be surprised if you attract the hate from turn 1 on.
2 weeks ago
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|2011 Core Set||Rare|
|2010 Core Set||Rare|
- Echo Mage + Traumatize
- Endless Swarm + Praetor's Counsel + Traumatize
- Duskmantle Guildmage + Traumatize
- Crypt Incursion + Traumatize
- Consuming Aberration + Traumatize
- Altar of the Brood + Traumatize + Undead Alchemist
- Praetor's Counsel + Traumatize
- Traumatize + Waste Not
- Haunting Echoes + Traumatize
- Mortal Combat + Traumatize
- Mnemonic Wall + Traumatize
- Consuming Aberration + Phenax, God of Deception + Traumatize
- Mindcrank + Traumatize
- Reverberate + Traumatize
- Increasing Confusion + Mind Grind + Traumatize
- Replenish + Traumatize
- Traumatize + Undead Alchemist
- Lord of Extinction + Traumatize
- Keening Stone + Traumatize
- Traumatize + Twincast
- Traumatize + Duskmantle Guildmage
- Traumatize + Keening Stone