Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Cardhoarder (MTGO) Price||Normal||Foil|
|0.05 TIX||0.15 TIX|
2 days ago
My deck started out a lot like this. A little bit of mill, some forced draw and discard pieces and a pinch of reanimation. I gradually streamlined towards a combo deck and eventually changing the commander toOona, Queen of the Fae. This looks pretty fun to play but a bit too slow for multiplayer.
Are you against infinite loops? If not, Mindcrank and Bloodchief Ascension deserve a slot here. I'd also get rid of the tap lands, Crypt of Agadeem, Nephalia Drownyard Deserted Temple and Thespian's Stage and go with more fetches.
2 days ago
GeminiSpartanX: Played a game today with a foil Sage's Reverie I picked up. Traumatized into it, and ended up getting Bruna swinging for 27 damage on turn 7. Thanks for pointing it out to me! I hadn't paid too much attention to the enchantments coming out in FR.
4 days ago
Personally, I would cut white for black...
I am assuming your wincon is mill. White is only adding in some stall in the form of pacifism and lifegain. HOWEVER, your only mill is Tome Scour, Mind Sculpt and Traumatize. If you are using the former 2 earlier in the game, it makes traumatize significantly worse later on in the game (as their library already has less cards). Black gives you a sweet and cheap mill spell in the form of Mind Funeral. If you splash black, You gain removal over just letting their creatures sit on the board. This can be simple stuff like: Doom Blade, Terror, Go for the Throat, Murder, etc. If you want life gain, black gives you Crypt Incursion. Also, you can get sweet alternate wincons with cards like Consuming Aberration.
4 days ago
Your library is a book. Yea. The card back is supposed to represent a spellbook. If you get Traumatize'd, you will have no knowledge left in your spellbook. Your hand is your mind. When discarding cards Thoughtseize, you will get thoughts ripped from your mind.
Creatures are spells that you summon. Everything are spells.
4 days ago
Still, not exactly what i'm looking for. I'm interested in how the games mechanics are explained in the narrative. Why the legendary rule works within the context? It is it because i'm actually summoning that person, and not some memory of them, which is why there can only be one on the field (that explanation would make sense prior to the rule change anyway)?
I understand your deck as your memory, as it makes sense to loose by mill from loosing your mind (it also fits the flavor of most mill cards, ie Traumatize). How is drawing manna from your deck/memory explained inside the narative, etc..
When I explain it first timers, I generally go with "You're a wizard who has a grudge with another wizard, but you're both too lazy to walk over and punch each other, so you summon goblins and dragons to do it for you.. occasionally throwing fire at their face"... which is fine conceptually. But I'm still curious a richer context exists.
6 days ago
Traumatize is less than $2. Absolutely make room for it!
|Avg. draft pick||2.0|
|Avg. cube pick||1.89|
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|2011 Core Set||Rare|
|2010 Core Set||Rare|
- Haunting Echoes + Traumatize
- Psychatog + Traumatize
- Keening Stone + Traumatize
- Bloodchief Ascension + Traumatize
- Traumatize + Keening Stone
- Crypt of Agadeem + Traumatize
- Consuming Aberration + Phenax, God of Deception + Traumatize
- Duskmantle Guildmage + Traumatize
- Mind Grind + Traumatize
- Jace, Memory Adept + Mirko Vosk, Mind Drinker + Traumatize
- Snapcaster Mage + Traumatize
- Jace, Memory Adept + Nighthowler + Traumatize
- Jace, Memory Adept + Traumatize
- Sewer Nemesis + Traumatize
- Grimoire of the Dead + Traumatize
- Mortal Combat + Traumatize
- Traumatize + Duskmantle Guildmage
- Rise of the Dark Realms + Traumatize
- Mnemonic Wall + Traumatize
- Lord of Extinction + The Mimeoplasm + Traumatize
- Lord of Extinction + Traumatize
- Echo Mage + Traumatize
- Archaeomancer + Traumatize
- Traumatize + Undead Alchemist
- Altar of the Brood + Traumatize + Undead Alchemist
- Mirko Vosk, Mind Drinker + Traumatize
- Traumatize + Twilight's Call
- Bitter Ordeal + Traumatize
- Mystic Retrieval + Runic Repetition + Traumatize
- Mindcrank + Traumatize
- Spelltwine + Traumatize
- Replenish + Traumatize