|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|2011 Core Set||Rare|
|2010 Core Set||Rare|
Combos Browse all
Target player puts the top half of his or her library, rounded down, into his or her graveyard.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Have (12)||maiden77 , TheRealPeaches , ducttapedeckbox , MoJoMiXuP , GoldGhost012 , TwentyFive_Shmeckles , Terrvex , , ecurps , sirbar , metljoe , AlertKnave8075|
2 hours ago
@denijsx90: Dang, it is pretty similar. I remember people suggesting to add the black in for Notion Thief. Consecrated Sphinx would definitely be amazing and I have it in the maybeboard. It's just a matter of 1 Sphinx costing almost as much as half the current deck. Lol
Thanks for the suggestions, though. I really appreciate them :)
22 hours ago
This deck was made on a slight budget and I just happened to have an Inkwell Leviathan hanging around. :)
Stormtide Leviathan is definately a good replacement though.
Some random win-cons:
- Steal something strong and hit them with it :D
- Traumatize + Keening Stone is a classic kill combo, although sometimes you want to avoid getting rid of a player so you can keep their graveyard around...
- ...in order to buff your Consuming Aberration! If the game has any kind of milling going on, Aberration gets super strong. I'm seriously considering adding in Blade of Selves permanently. Aberration also gets insane if you make copies of it with a kicked Rite of Replication.
- The leviathan isn't important, it's honestly a slot that could be filled with anything huge. The main reason for having a few big creatures with non-Shapeshifter creature types is for Riptide Shapeshifter's tutoring ability. It searches for a specific creature type, so if you have a single card of that type in your deck, you can always find that big leviathan/eldrazi/horror you've got buried in your deck and place it on the battlefield immediately. I'm very tempted to get rid of the Spellskite to guarantee the Consuming Aberration.
- The only reason for Phyrexian Reclamation is so you can get some of those big guys back if you get milled instead.
Thanks for the comments!
1 day ago
3 days ago
1 week ago
Traumatize is useful for hitting them when I have Undead Alchemist out, but I'd only succeed in getting one zombie and a whole bunch of cards in my graveyard if I had Sidisi out if your thought is for me to use it on myself.
Any other thoughts?
I'm testing Forgotten Creation and Geralf's Masterpiece right now over Parallel Lives and Ghoulcaller Gisa. I love Gisa but she usually just soaks up removal, and Parallel Lives just hasn't performed so far. I'm not opposed to it, but it hasn't wowed me either.
1 week ago
I run a mill deck that is actually quite fun, maybe we can swap some ideas?
SCORE: 4 | 1 COMMENT | 747 VIEWS | IN 5 FOLDERS
Also, +1 for another mill player!