Creature — Human Rogue
Invisible Stalker is unblockable.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|TCGPlayer.com Price||Cardhoarder (O) Price|
|$0.4||$0.78||$1.99||$2.52||0.01 TIX||0.02 TIX|
|Have (16)||SirFowler , akki007 , jwe94 , rexxxif , 8vomit , VampireArm , Dadaman11 , Metia , Blazer1001 , scrotality , Xathrid845 , mymanpotsandpans , ducttapedeckbox , Silverf1sh , CastleSiege , Squillis|
|Want (3)||killzoid23 , dhgarcia , Spottyfriend|
Invisible Stalker Discussion
1 day ago
All of the above is right. Bogles is really weak and nobody even bothers to think about it. So it actually might be prime fodder for a re-tool. I've never played the deck, but always thought it might have more staying power if it ran Invisible Stalker and a UG-Infect-like counterspell package. But that is completely speculative. That idea also probably just highlights the fact that Infect is way better.
2 days ago
I'd recommend Ezuri, Claw of Progress for a few reasons.
2: It's. A super cheap for a first deck because you don't actually want high power things.
3: You get an amazing feeling pitting 40 +1/+1 counters on an Invisible Stalker then killing someone in a single hit!
3 days ago
I whould love to have bitterblossom but it's way off my budget,whould be awesome though.I have considered the permission/disruption factor and here's what i came up with: replaced Deathcult Rogue for Invisible Stalker to have a cheaper creature that comes on earlier in the game and cant be target by the opponent; removed the Diabolic Vision since playing with it for alot of games really wasn't helping so instead i put Familiar's Ruse to counter spells, and having a creature return to my hand isn't half bad since i can have more tokens with Marsh Flitter and mill a few extra cards of my choice with Earwig Squad, and every other creature is cheap and don't matter if i have to pay to put it back in the field; -2 Rogues Gloves that wasn't working either, -1 oona's blackguard and -1 stinkdrinker bandit, and added 2 Grimoire Thief for mill and couter, +1 hidden strings to work with it, and +1 curiosity.
and i think now it's Modern legal right?
5 days ago
Wouldn't say its op, but its good. I personally prefer Invisible Stalker.
5 days ago
The first one is very good to stop abilities and to cut out blockers, the second one is a nice beating guy that just wants to remain on the field :)
6 days ago
6 days ago
Since you commented on my deck, I feel obligated to return the favor.
It doesn't seem like you have enough zombies to support Gravecrawler. Having played it in many decks, Deadbridge Chant is pretty slow for 6 mana. I usually find Reassembling Skeleton more helpful for several reasons.
I'm personally also not a fan of Death's Presence, but that's because I play in very competitive metas where creatures rarely manage to hit opponents (and Invisible Stalker isn't in GB alas). If your meta's casual, it's pretty good, I guess.
Is Living Death worth it here? It doesn't seem like you have a high enough creature count/enough sac outlets to make sure that you'd get more value than opponents would. Again, though, my meta's pretty GY-heavy, so maybe my sample's skewed.
You don't have any mass removal. That's a fatal flaw, and in this deck, it helps you a lot as well (triggers all of the death triggers simultaneously).
I've never liked Sever the Bloodline in EDH, and I prefer Maelstrom Pulse in its slot. The only time you'll hit multiple things is with tokens, and in that case, destroy is just as good. And although exiling a creature is of course better, the added flexibility from Pulse overcomes that, I think.
You don't seem to have many sac outlets? Without them, it seems like the deck would kind of stand still, since you can't control the timing of your death triggers.
Oh, and I'd add Corpse Connoisseur ;)
|Power / Toughness||1/1|
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
- Invisible Stalker + Sword of Body and Mind
- Ethereal Armor + Invisible Stalker
- Fireshrieker + Invisible Stalker
- Fireshrieker + Invisible Stalker + Stolen Identity
- Ink-Eyes, Servant of Oni + Invisible Stalker
- Invisible Stalker + Stolen Identity
- Hidden Strings + Invisible Stalker
- Crypt Ghast + Hidden Strings + Invisible Stalker
- Invisible Stalker + Jace's Phantasm
- Arcanum Wings + Invisible Stalker + Tallowisp
- Earwig Squad + Invisible Stalker
- Invisible Stalker + Whispering Madness
- Invisible Stalker + Wolfir Silverheart
- Edric, Spymaster of Trest + Horizon Chimera + Invisible Stalker
- Fireshrieker + Invisible Stalker + Quietus Spike
- Celestial Mantle + Invisible Stalker
- Invisible Stalker + Jugan, the Rising Star + Stolen Identity
- Fireshrieker + Invisible Stalker + Shadow Slice
- Invisible Stalker + Quietus Spike
- Hands of Binding + Invisible Stalker
- Invisible Stalker + Paranoid Delusions
- Arcanum Wings + Eldrazi Conscription + Invisible Stalker
- Invisible Stalker + Quietus Spike + Ring of Evos Isle
- Invisible Stalker + Tormented Soul
- Cradle of Vitality + Invisible Stalker + Ordeal of Heliod
- Death's Shadow + Varolz, the Scar-Striped + Invisible Stalker
- Invisible Stalker + Trepanation Blade