|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
Combos Browse all
Creature — Human Rogue
Invisible Stalker is unblockable.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
Invisible Stalker Discussion
7 hours ago
Ezuri, Claw of Progress is a great Aggro general, as he helps make small, nonthreatening creatures (like Invisible Stalker) into massive powerhouses. Where most aggro decks flop once opponents get to stabilize, Ezuri will keep the engine going for as long as it needs to.
17 hours ago
Hi,Firebones675!Thanks for you comment! I want to try some other choices like 2 Invisible Stalker in place of my Jeskai Windscout and play with 60 cards. Do you have any other suggestions? What should i take it off, or replace? Thanks a lot for the help! =)
1 day ago
- Requiem Angel (Out) for Restoration Angel (In). Restoration has flash with a flicker effect. Fits the theme better. Requiem's CMC is higher and the second ability (while possibly useful) is arguably unnecessary
- Vassal Soul (Out) for Wall of Denial (In). Wall is harder to remove, establishes earlier solid blocking against a commander, and can become a viable guardian with an anthem creature or two on the board
- Latch Seeker (Out) for Mirror Entity (In). Mirror Entity can be a great win condition in this deck.
- Judge's Familiar (Out) for Venser, Shaper Savant (In). Venser is a better "counterspell" since it always hits in the form of Remand. With plenty of creatures that bounce permanents/creatures back to hand on ETB, and now that I'm adding Crystal Shard, it's nice to have a repeatable Remand. Not to mention his recent reprint in MM17 makes him an affordable option again
- Murder of Crows (Out) for Thistledown Liege (In). Test playing shows I have plenty of cards in hand. Anthem creature to win faster / make my creatures beefier seems like a better choice. Also the 3 devotion of Thistledown's not bad
- Invisible Stalker (Out) for Crystal Shard (In). So much utility in the shard for either bringing my own back to hand or making an opponent pay for overplaying their hand. Can slow up aggro decks from early all-out taps to get creatures on the board
- Uninvited Geist Flip (Out) for Mist Raven (In). More bounce on ETB effects on a flying body to fit the theme
3 days ago
I don't play Modern much, but this looks pretty cool! Personally, I enjoy the hexproof on Invisible Stalker, as it makes ninjitsu hella easy to stay consistent with. I'd look at whether or not Neurok Invisimancer is legal in Modern, as it's unblockable and makes your ninjas unblockable when you replay it from your hand! Great deck, looks much more competitve than mine!
6 days ago
2 weeks ago
Some other good cards to consider:
Zendikar Resurgent Double mana + draw power from creatures win-win
Forgotten Ancient is a non-trample managorger that can give Ezuri counters since he cant give counters to himself.
Plaxcaster Frogling Although it doesn't trigger Ezuri it can graft and give shroud to your creatures for only 2
Spawnwrithe is a trample-ing ezrui trigger that replicates itself. first you get two, then you have four, eight and so on. If its not hated out it can very easily continue to double itself. And each time it doubles, it triggers Ezuri.
Bane of Progress is a artifact/enchantment board wipe. It is a 2/2 but im not sure if it comes in with the +1 counters from the destroyed artifacts and enchants.
Krosan Grip is a must have removal, it's honestly better than nature's claim due to its split second. although it does cost 2 more mana
Verdant Confluence is a jack of all trades that does it quite well. Want ramp? here's three lands. Want counters? here's six counters. want your graveyard back? Heres three cards. Plus you can combo it with Skullwinder and Eternal Witness.
Try to avoid basically all 3 and higher toughness creatures unless they can add more counters to ezuri. Loaming Shaman is honestly not good enough to be put in.
There's also a new card in aether revolt that does what Triskelion does but its cheaper and better. You might want to wait for it to cycle out of standard before buying it because its at or around 15 dollars right now. Walking Ballista. Plus it can trigger Ezuri, unlike Triskelion
Mwonvuli Beast Tracker is a worldly tutor that triggers ezuri. You will most likely use it for Kalonian Hydra, but there are many other trample creatures you could add(some of which I mentioned above). You could also put in Hornet Queen which can also be searched for. Managorger Hydra, Invisible Stalker and Acidic Slime are all good options. Plus they all do what is the most important, Trigger Ezuri.
2 weeks ago
krackhour and Storm Crow is not? it's the same card. same mana cost, only a switched power and toughness with a restriction on blocking. and is cheaper. I mean I guess Triton Shorestalker and Invisible Stalker are better. or you could go with Kraken Hatchling or even a Sigiled Starfish