Creature — Human Rogue
Invisible Stalker is unblockable.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|TCGPlayer.com Price||Cardhoarder (O) Price|
|$0.43||$0.82||$2.13||$2.56||0.01 TIX||0.01 TIX|
|Have (16)||GrandeKhan , VampireArm , ducttapedeckbox , Xathrid845 , ShadowWesley77 , Themiband , vampirelazarus , Iwasforger03 , KiBMagic , CastleSiege , hammythepig , jwe94 , SirFowler , Dark_Shadow , JakeHarlow , mymanpotsandpans|
|Want (2)||Holy_Orders , Spottyfriend|
Invisible Stalker Discussion
1 day ago
Sweet deck. Almost like W/U Bogles. On that note, have you considered Invisible Stalker? Except for something like double-strike, it's a bit of a dream card for this deck, right? Also, I think you have a bit too many creatures and could use some counterspell backup. Standard Heroic does fine with 12-14 creatures. (Also, go down to 60 cards!)
If you have any time, I'd appreciate a look at my current deck: http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/restoration-titan-1/. It's W/U Control with a Finks/Wall of Omens engine. I've been looking through other W/U decks for ideas on improving it.
1 day ago
kinda hard not to just chuck the deck and build one around Invisible Stalker Although, there is Silhana Ledgewalker - an Elf, even - which you might find useful. Having a creature enter the battlefield with the abilities is much better than stacking Enchantment Auras.
2 days ago
Hey Beghty, I just saw this deck, and I also find Mill to be a fun strategy to play. To be honest a QUICK fix, to help with the milling on a faster pace, is Mindcrank. This allows your creature's damage to MILL your opponents deck at the same time. This might be able to help you with deciding on which cards to change out, and for what. There are infinite combos to use with it, but that is up to the player. Also, if you are looking for a good, unblockable creature, I suggest Invisible Stalker. Him with a Sword of Body and Mind is basically an guaranteed hit. Since this is a LEGACY deck, there is always Breaking / Entering as a good option. I was running the Dimir Infiltrator, until I found the beauty in Duskmantle Guildmage. The guildmage and the Crank provide the infinite Mill/Damage Combo. but I found I needed some more control to make sure no threats were on or about to enter the battlefield, to make time for the combo.Also, +1 for Mill :D I'm glad I found your build. I was looking at another player's mill deck for ideas, and I came across this one. If you'd like, you can look at my Mill deck for any ideas, or if you have any suggestions, let me know.
At the moment, its at 62 cards, because I am playing around with a few things.
1 week ago
1 week ago
I would say:
2 Consuming Aberration due to their higher cost; two is a good number.
4 Nightveil Specter a nice card but we want to focus on mill cards.
2 Howling Mines and Font of Mythos as they are support not the focus of the deck.
2 Dictate of Kruphix as you have the mines and font.
2 Twincast while it is a nice card, you might want to keep your pool open for removal or counters (Psychic Strike is like dissolve but mills for two and is more color friendly, try it out)
Mindcrank because the focus on the deck is mill them, it helps but if you're dealing a lot of damage, you might as well go for the beatdown.
Traumatize, the only reason I suggest this as to keep your curve lower, you have other five mana spells that you would rather have on the field, I personally would rather have some phantasms out, a wight and the god out to build a wall of creatures that I can tap to mill once my opponent's end their turn. Also, if you have been milling and your opponent has only say 30 cards, casting the Unthinkable with a Aberration out would yield more mill and leave your pool open for other spells.
2 Archive Traps as it is circumstantial, early when your opponent fetches, it is awesome but later on in the game you can do more with five mana.
Play around with dark deal and whispering madness, I normally would suggest whispering madness, but by turn four your phantasms could already be 5/5 and may be needed for defense. Dark Deal may be useful due to amount of extra card draw.
2 paranoid delusions, ths are helpful but without an evasive creatures like Invisible Stalker you may prefer casting your straight mill cards over it.
Ultimately, you need to play around with the cards amounts and which ones work best in your play tests, you may prefer font of mythos over the mines to free up turn two for the Erasures. This kind of mill deck is like a puzzle that you piece together, individual parts by themselves are not the aim, it is having pieces that work together.
1 week ago
Cool deck! Here are some suggestions:
- Cut the deck down to 60 cards. This will make you mana screwed less often, will help you draw your best cards more, and will make your deck more reliable.
- You have too many defenders. 12 of your creatures have defender, almost half. Here are some non-defender creature suggestions: AEther Figment, Dimir Infiltrator, Hunted Phantasm, Invisible Stalker, Latch Seeker, Phantom Warrior, Shadowmage Infiltrator, Baleful Strix, Hypnotic Specter, Ninja of the Deep Hours.
- Replace Death Wind and Encrust for straight up kill spells such as: Go for the Throat, Smother, Dismember, Diabolic Edict.
- Replace Dutiful Return for Death Denied, which is pretty much strictly better because it is an instant and it is an spell.
- Replace Dimir Guildgate for Dismal Backwater.
- Cut Whispersilk Cloak. The cloak is an amazing card, but almost all of your creatures already are unblockable, and the ones that aren't have defender.
- Here's some more spells: Dimir Charm, Duress, Go for the Throat, Impulse, Mana Leak, Vapor Snag, Preordain.
|Power / Toughness||1/1|
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
- Ethereal Armor + Invisible Stalker
- Fireshrieker + Invisible Stalker
- Fireshrieker + Invisible Stalker + Stolen Identity
- Ink-Eyes, Servant of Oni + Invisible Stalker
- Celestial Mantle + Invisible Stalker
- Invisible Stalker + Stolen Identity
- Invisible Stalker + Wolfir Silverheart
- Hidden Strings + Invisible Stalker
- Crypt Ghast + Hidden Strings + Invisible Stalker
- Invisible Stalker + Jace's Phantasm
- Invisible Stalker + Whispering Madness
- Arcanum Wings + Invisible Stalker + Tallowisp
- Cradle of Vitality + Invisible Stalker + Ordeal of Heliod
- Edric, Spymaster of Trest + Horizon Chimera + Invisible Stalker
- Fireshrieker + Invisible Stalker + Quietus Spike
- Arcanum Wings + Eldrazi Conscription + Invisible Stalker
- Invisible Stalker + Jugan, the Rising Star + Stolen Identity
- Fireshrieker + Invisible Stalker + Shadow Slice
- Invisible Stalker + Quietus Spike
- Hands of Binding + Invisible Stalker
- Invisible Stalker + Paranoid Delusions
- Invisible Stalker + Quietus Spike + Ring of Evos Isle
- Invisible Stalker + Tormented Soul
- Death's Shadow + Varolz, the Scar-Striped + Invisible Stalker
- Invisible Stalker + Trepanation Blade