Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|TCGPlayer.com Price||Cardhoarder (MTGO) Price|
|$0.18||$0.9||$2.11||$2.72||0.01 TIX||0.01 TIX|
|Have (22)||avrgeboy123 , ducttapedeckbox , jwe94 , VampireArm , Mj3913 , CastleSiege , Fro780 , rooroothepirate , aeonstoremyliver , mymanpotsandpans , Boza , LordJello , rakdos24 , 8vomit , Comicalflop , MUTEDM1ND , rexxxif , MangoPunch , jimykid86 , insertcleverid , JipVeeke , BlueSlime|
|Want (2)||Holy_Orders , bigbass|
Invisible Stalker Discussion
1 day ago
2 days ago
I just came back to this list after awhile and it looks really strong! I have nothing more to add to the mainboard, so I thought I'd contribute towards a sideboard. So here goes!
Your opponent will no doubt board in cards to stop / beat your combo. This will include cards that kill or counter combo pieces OR cards that can stop the combo from going off. Luckily, you already have a really strong start to a list to play a +1/+1 counter aggro, so you could sideboard a few cards to make it happen.
Some good starting places would be to put Kalonian Hydra in the side and 2 Mistcutter Hydra would be great. You could also play a bogles sideboard and add in 4 Slippery Bogle and/or Invisible Stalker to the sideboard.
Then I'd add a lot of you maybeboard protection cards to the sideboard. Apostle's Blessing, Emerge Unscathed, and Gods Willing are all great for this. A few extra countermagic cards wouldn't hurt too.
So perhaps it could look like this:
3 days ago
If you want to jam auras on dudes, you need to prevent yourself from getting all the two-for-ones, by making your dudes hexproof. Invisible Stalker and Geist of Saint Traft come to mind as cards that like to wear pants.
3 days ago
I'm assuming you've considered Invisible Stalker before. What was the reason for not including it?
3 days ago
@Captain_AHat thanks for the feedback!
Daybreak Coronet's double white cost worries me for this deck, which is why I have yet to invest in them; but it is something I am always reconsidering when I play this deck cause I'd like them to work, because they are hands down the best aura card for bogle decks. And now with the reprint in MM2 they are quite cheaper.
You're right about the Ordeal of Nyleas being the worst ordeals in the deck, even unnecessary mana wise, but they help trigger the other ordeals quicker while thinning out the library of lands so I can draw into useful things with Ordeal of Thassa and Keen Sense. But I could maybe cut one copy out for something better.
5 days ago
Teferi, Mage of Zhalfir protects you from removal during combat, the bane of exalted decks. You could also run things like Geist of Saint Traft or Invisible Stalker or something like that to get around removal.
5 days ago
Putting auras on creatures, or casting sorceries targeting your creatures, is asking for a 2 for 1 when they remove your creature, unless they are hexproof like Invisible Stalker
Using instants is a bit better of course as you can delay the casting till an opportune moment.
I feel then that the deck should go the hexproof route and pile auras or sorcery/instant boosts (both to power/toughness and unblockable effects) onto hexproof creatures.
Or, focus on unblockable creatures that gain from damaging opponents e.g. Scroll Thief and some global enchantments that benefit from unblockable damage to opponent e.g. Bident of Thassa / Coastal Piracy
You could also employ equipment attached to unblockable creatures, at least if they kill the creature you can reuse the equipment on something else e.g. the Swords are great if you have unblockable creatures
6 days ago
Hey mate. I run a pretty tuned tiny leaders deck. It's very similar to this one. Check it out at Bruce Lee's One-Inch Punch.
Let's start off with the lands.Celestial Colonnade is pretty terrible in tiny leaders. It comes in tapped and almost never gets activated. Eiganjo Castle prevents your commander from dying. Mystic Gate, Reflecting Pool, Seachrome Coast, and Wasteland are lands you should look into.
Creatures now. Grand Abolisher shouldn't be a big deal since geist lists should pack ways to protect themselves anyways. Invisible Stalker is low on value. Meddling Mage is better as a sideboard card while Mirran Crusader generally isn't good enough. Same for Silverblade Paladin. I recommend Vendilion Clique and Monastery Mentor instead. Finally, Stoneforge Mystic should be taken out because you won't want the swords. I'll get to that in a bit.
AEther Vial isn't needed here.
Equipment. The major strength of Gesit is that he offers such a solid beatdown option while leaving you up to defend your boardstate. This format is incredibly explosive and committing the mana required by the swords is a huge investment. Instead, I recommend ways to make your commander unblockable. Think Aqueous Form here. Small and efficient is key in Tiny Leaders.
|Power / Toughness||1/1|
|Avg. draft pick||2.1|
|Avg. cube pick||9.23|
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
- Curse of Stalked Prey + Invisible Stalker
- Invisible Stalker + Sword of Body and Mind
- Curiosity + Invisible Stalker + Sigil of Sleep
- Sigil of Sleep + Invisible Stalker
- Breath of Fury + Invisible Stalker + Kiki-Jiki, Mirror Breaker
- Ethereal Armor + Invisible Stalker
- Curiosity + Dark Favor + Invisible Stalker
- Invisible Stalker + Runechanter's Pike
- Derevi, Empyrial Tactician + Invisible Stalker
- Hidden Strings + Invisible Stalker
- Bident of Thassa + Invisible Stalker
- Invisible Stalker + Trepanation Blade
- Celestial Mantle + Invisible Stalker
- Invisible Stalker + Spirit Loop + Sunbond
- Cradle of Vitality + Invisible Stalker + Ordeal of Heliod
- Hidden Strings + Invisible Stalker + Izzet Staticaster
- Fireshrieker + Invisible Stalker + Shadow Slice
- Fireshrieker + Invisible Stalker + Stolen Identity
- Invisible Stalker + Paranoid Delusions
- Bloodchief Ascension + Invisible Stalker + Sword of Body and Mind
- Invisible Stalker + Nighthowler
- Invisible Stalker + Mark of the Vampire
- Ink-Eyes, Servant of Oni + Invisible Stalker
- Druid's Deliverance + Invisible Stalker
- Invisible Stalker + Rafiq of the Many
- Invisible Stalker + Stolen Identity
- Inquisitor's Flail + Invisible Stalker + Loxodon Warhammer
- Invisible Stalker + Wolfir Silverheart
- Savage Beating + Spellbinder + Invisible Stalker
- Deathcult Rogue + Invisible Stalker + Paranoid Delusions
- Fireshrieker + Hidden Strings + Invisible Stalker
- Blessing + Invisible Stalker
- Hands of Binding + Invisible Stalker
- Edric, Spymaster of Trest + Horizon Chimera + Invisible Stalker
- Grand Architect + Invisible Stalker
- Archaeomancer + Invisible Stalker + Stolen Identity
- Elbrus, the Binding Blade + Invisible Stalker
- Crypt Ghast + Hidden Strings + Invisible Stalker
- Fireshrieker + Invisible Stalker
- Invisible Stalker + Jace's Phantasm
- Arcanum Wings + Invisible Stalker + Tallowisp
- Invisible Stalker + Oona's Blackguard
- Inquisitor's Flail + Invisible Stalker + Silver-Inlaid Dagger
- Invisible Stalker + Whispering Madness
- Invisible Stalker + Quietus Spike
- Fireshrieker + Invisible Stalker + Quietus Spike
- Circu, Dimir Lobotomist + Invisible Stalker + Paranoid Delusions
- Duskmantle Guildmage + Invisible Stalker + Mindcrank
- Earwig Squad + Invisible Stalker
- Biovisionary + Invisible Stalker + Stolen Identity
- Invisible Stalker + Jugan, the Rising Star + Stolen Identity
- Curiosity + Invisible Stalker + Jace's Erasure
- Invisible Stalker + Curiosity
- Invisible Stalker + Midnight Recovery
- Consuming Aberration + Invisible Stalker + Midnight Recovery
- Aggravated Assault + Invisible Stalker + Sword of Feast and Famine
- Invisible Stalker + Reliquary Tower + Righteous Authority
- Darksteel Plate + Invisible Stalker + Worldslayer