Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|TCGPlayer.com Price||Cardhoarder (MTGO) Price|
|$0.5||$0.89||$2.5||$2.72||0.01 TIX||0.01 TIX|
|Have (16)||SirFowler , Mj3913 , ducttapedeckbox , jwe94 , VampireArm , rakdos24 , CastleSiege , rooroothepirate , Fro780 , mymanpotsandpans , Comicalflop , toastymcslugnugget , 8vomit , LordJello , Boza , aeonstoremyliver|
|Want (2)||Twerkymchotpants , Holy_Orders|
Invisible Stalker Discussion
2 hours ago
You will need counterspells. Dissipate is great, but Cancel is sub-par. Dismiss is ok, but not the best. If you have them on hand, go for it, but I would consider cheaper spells like Mana Leak and/or Syncopate is you can get some.
Pongify is amazing because blue kill spells are actually pretty rare.
I find they best way to build decks is to search through other peoples decks and playtest them first. There are many different archetypes out there, so many people have come up with interesting decks over the years.
20 hours ago
Dimir Heroics can be a great Tempo deck. Currently, this deck is a far cry from the aggro you think it is. having do-nothing Mythic 5 and 6 drops is not the way to aggro. lets begin from the start:
This will give you a nice balance between spells and dudes and will be super aggressive to boot, while disrupting your opponent (the technical term is Tempo).
1 day ago
To solve this problem, I'd try cutting your deck down to 12-to-14 creatures. Any more and you will face poor late-game draws. I suggest cutting the researchers and possibly Geist for those reasons, as they are much slower than the rest of the deck.
I also understand that the conscription/wings combo is something cool, but to be honest, it's weak. You need one or the other for the combo to work, and you can't do that. You need to end games on turn 5 ish. I do however like your inclusion of Invisible Stalker. Damn does it bring back memories of equipping Butcher's Cleavers to it in limited. That baby won GAMES! xD
Ok, back to the point. With Keen Sense lost, try Curiosity, since it does the same thing. Cutting Idyllic Tutor might also be nice. So at this point you might as well play the strictly better selesnia bogles deck, but that's up to you. Now, I'd run 2 Spirit Link to fight other aggro match-ups. Grafdigger's Cage is also decent SB tech for CoCo. Maybe just something to try out. Torpor Orb is also good. With a loss of some of the games best beef, we now need some decent auras, like maybe Spectral Flight? It's not great, but it seems decent. Steel of the Godhead would be good, too.
3 days ago
I'm working on an Esper Cipher & Extort deck, and I want to know if you are able to encrypt more than one Cipher on a single creature? If so, can you Cipher 2 instances of the same spell on that creature?
3 days ago
Thank you very much Bloodspawn, i have been looking for a card that could take care of heavy sacrifice decks for my sideboard. i dont think ill use Tajuru Preserver in my main board just because my strategy is a very high risk, high reward version of Bogles where i am only concerned with making a completely unstoppable creature before my opponent can draw an answer (normally a board wipe/sacrifice). To safe guard against sacrifice i have 2 options, first i can play a creature if i had an extra in my starting hand, second i can fetch a Dryad Arbor in response. To deal with board wipes like Supreme Verdict i have Hyena Umbra and Spider Umbra like you said. I like the idea of Invisible Stalker and Hubris though their 2 mana cost holds me back for now. Thank you i think burn and discard are the 2 worst matchups for this deck and i have been contemplating taking 4 Leyline of Sanctity to just really try hard to get one in my hand to start game 2.
@Janktank: Your right, my humble apologize, i did not mean to take credit for the creation of this deck, though i would love to meet its maker. i have added a note right at the start of the description of the deck to clear things up. So about my land base, i see what your saying about Wooded Bastion however IMO it is the best land drop you can play as long as it is not your first land, its fast and gives you all your colors, though you can tap out and get punished. You only need 3 lands in play to have a full mana base in this deck so 3 damage for a land early doesnt feel like a huge investment, then after that you just float a fetch in you pool so you can grab Dryad Arbor.
Thank you jp84, i agree Krosan Grip is better against Chalice of the Void and Nature's Claim is better against Blood Moon which are two cards that would ruin me. to be honest im not sure which route i want to go in my sideboard right now, i feel like Krosan Grip my be the better option just because i can definitely see someone siding Chalice of the Void against me and it would still work against Blood Moon but im not sure i may need to do some testing on that one =)
mcstang1986 on Nope
6 days ago
I'm not a big fan of Greater Auramancy unless you have 4x Zur the Enchanter. It can hurt you as much as help in certain situations. I would look into Curiosity over some of the removal and Sigil of the Empty Throne just seems too slow. Also, this deck seems to want to be midrange and control. I would suggest taking out Ethersworn Adjudicator, Godhead of Awe, and Shipwreck Singer for Invisible Stalker and Slippery Bogle, especially if you are only running 20 lands, which is extremely light. I would also suggest taking out Cloud Key for another land, preferably a fetch land if you have access to another Polluted Delta or Flooded Strand. I would also look into Seachrome Coast, Glacial Fortress, Hallowed Fountain, Darkslick Shores, Watery Grave, Drowned Catacomb, Isolated Chapel, Godless Shrine, and when it gets reprinted in battle for zendikar (I HOPE) Marsh Flats. Even after taking out the higher cmc creatures and enchantments, I would suggest at least 21 lands with 22 likely being the sweet spot. Don't forget the best enchantment for an enchantment deck, Ethereal Armor! Hyena Umbra is also great at getting around kill spellls and wrath effects, and Eel Umbra is similar, but it can essentially be used as a counter to any such effect.
6 days ago
I'm not saying "Stuff dies to removal". I'm saying that playing a lot of auras on a single creature is a risky move since you might lose a lot of cards to an opponents single card, and then risk topdecking only auras and lands.
I would rather play a little slower and more safe game, spreading my auras over several creatures and mixing them up with equipments such as Bonesplitter, in order to still have options when the creature dies. You already have Rancor that's a great card in this regard.
While it's true that you cannot plan for every threat, not planning for sacrificial effects is a big risk. I strongly recommend Tajuru Preserver in this regard.
Sweepers, such as Anger of the Gods you can work around by using auras that boost toughness as well as power. Field cleansers are harder, but wont see as much play, and you already have Spider Umbra that saves you from them.
1 week ago
Try Rule of Law, and Faith's Reward can help vs boardwipes. Also you could win with creatures like Invisible Stalker or something and then pump him up with lifelink and Spirit Mantle, Daybreak Coronet, Ethereal Armor, Angelic Destiny, etc.
In terms of other spells, Path to Exile is a must.
|Power / Toughness||1/1|
|Avg. draft pick||2.12|
|Avg. cube pick||9.24|
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
- Curse of Stalked Prey + Invisible Stalker
- Invisible Stalker + Sword of Body and Mind
- Curiosity + Invisible Stalker + Sigil of Sleep
- Sigil of Sleep + Invisible Stalker
- Breath of Fury + Invisible Stalker + Kiki-Jiki, Mirror Breaker
- Ethereal Armor + Invisible Stalker
- Curiosity + Dark Favor + Invisible Stalker
- Invisible Stalker + Runechanter's Pike
- Derevi, Empyrial Tactician + Invisible Stalker
- Hidden Strings + Invisible Stalker
- Bident of Thassa + Invisible Stalker
- Invisible Stalker + Trepanation Blade
- Celestial Mantle + Invisible Stalker
- Invisible Stalker + Spirit Loop + Sunbond
- Cradle of Vitality + Invisible Stalker + Ordeal of Heliod
- Hidden Strings + Invisible Stalker + Izzet Staticaster
- Fireshrieker + Invisible Stalker + Shadow Slice
- Fireshrieker + Invisible Stalker + Stolen Identity
- Invisible Stalker + Paranoid Delusions
- Bloodchief Ascension + Invisible Stalker + Sword of Body and Mind
- Invisible Stalker + Nighthowler
- Invisible Stalker + Mark of the Vampire
- Ink-Eyes, Servant of Oni + Invisible Stalker
- Druid's Deliverance + Invisible Stalker
- Invisible Stalker + Rafiq of the Many
- Invisible Stalker + Stolen Identity
- Inquisitor's Flail + Invisible Stalker + Loxodon Warhammer
- Invisible Stalker + Wolfir Silverheart
- Savage Beating + Spellbinder + Invisible Stalker
- Deathcult Rogue + Invisible Stalker + Paranoid Delusions
- Fireshrieker + Hidden Strings + Invisible Stalker
- Blessing + Invisible Stalker
- Hands of Binding + Invisible Stalker
- Edric, Spymaster of Trest + Horizon Chimera + Invisible Stalker
- Grand Architect + Invisible Stalker
- Archaeomancer + Invisible Stalker + Stolen Identity
- Elbrus, the Binding Blade + Invisible Stalker
- Crypt Ghast + Hidden Strings + Invisible Stalker
- Fireshrieker + Invisible Stalker
- Invisible Stalker + Jace's Phantasm
- Arcanum Wings + Invisible Stalker + Tallowisp
- Invisible Stalker + Oona's Blackguard
- Inquisitor's Flail + Invisible Stalker + Silver-Inlaid Dagger
- Invisible Stalker + Whispering Madness
- Invisible Stalker + Quietus Spike
- Fireshrieker + Invisible Stalker + Quietus Spike
- Circu, Dimir Lobotomist + Invisible Stalker + Paranoid Delusions
- Duskmantle Guildmage + Invisible Stalker + Mindcrank
- Earwig Squad + Invisible Stalker
- Biovisionary + Invisible Stalker + Stolen Identity
- Invisible Stalker + Jugan, the Rising Star + Stolen Identity
- Curiosity + Invisible Stalker + Jace's Erasure
- Invisible Stalker + Curiosity
- Invisible Stalker + Midnight Recovery
- Consuming Aberration + Invisible Stalker + Midnight Recovery
- Aggravated Assault + Invisible Stalker + Sword of Feast and Famine
- Invisible Stalker + Reliquary Tower + Righteous Authority
- Darksteel Plate + Invisible Stalker + Worldslayer
- Deathcult Rogue + Invisible Stalker
- Invisible Stalker + Tormented Soul
- Arcanum Wings + Eldrazi Conscription + Invisible Stalker
- Death's Shadow + Varolz, the Scar-Striped + Invisible Stalker