Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Cardhoarder (MTGO) Price||Normal||Foil|
|0.06 TIX||0.15 TIX|
|Have (12)||jwe94 , rakdos24 , BlueSlime , jimykid86 , ducttapedeckbox , 8vomit , aeonstoremyliver , JipVeeke , MangoPunch , mymanpotsandpans , Comicalflop , insertcleverid|
Invisible Stalker Discussion
1 week ago
First thing you should do is add at least 2 or 3 Master of the Feast to your list. A 5/5 for 1BB is already insane, but the fact his drawback is actually good for your strategy (especially against aggro decks that burn through their hand too quickly) makes it even more useful.
I wouldn't run 3x Tasigur, personally. 2 of him is enough, as you'll only be using one at a time anyway.
If you're really going to use Whispering Madness (which I wouldn't recommend, personally), have an unblockable creature like Invisible Stalker to ensure its usefulness. Whispering Madness without Cipher is terrible, and so is Cipher without evasion.
Reforge the Soul is fine as a 1-of, but I'm not so sure about running 2. Miracle cards can turn into forced mulligans pretty often, so I prefer to have as few of them as I can.
Also, fix your mana base. 27 lands is too much for any deck, control or not. Instead of 4 Swamps, have 1 or 2 plus a couple Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth. You don't need 4 of each shockland either - your deck only has 3 blue spells, so are 4 Steam Vents really necessary? BTW, it's worth mentioning that Blackcleave Cliffs and Darkslick Shores are cheaper than their shock counterparts, don't hurt you and only hit the board tapped when it no longer matters.
2 weeks ago
quick little tidbit.. cipher activates after combat damage is dealt. thus not really buffing Blistercoil Weird or Nivix Cyclops but you would still get extra damage from Guttersnipe after combat phase and still be given the chance to exile the copied spell for Nivmagus Elemental... Invisible Stalker could be worth adding as a cipher mule as well as Young Pyromancer for the extra dudes
2 weeks ago
Could use more infect creatures. How do you feel about Putrefax and Phyrexian Hydra. Also, I'd try and focus the deck a bit more and take out cards like Knotvine Paladin and Invisible Stalker, they may be very good cards but they don't do anything for you when your opponent is at 9 infect. Some more cards to consider to help you reach the 10 poison goal would be things with proliferate such as Contagion Clasp or Contagion Engine.
2 weeks ago
Swap out your higher casting black cards for lower blue. The Invisible Stalker + Forced Adaptation can be brutal starting turn 3. If you dropped the Hardened Scales it goes even faster. When it comes to "annoying" the hexproof unblockable is pretty dang solid.
2 weeks ago
, Tallowisp I can understand, as making sure I always get a specific enchantment is super useful, but why Drogskol Captain? He's 3 mana to give Geist what? +1/+1? He already has hexproof, so that parts useless. If he himself had hexproof too sure, but it's only 'other' creatures. Flying is nice, but as an attacker with evasion both Invisible Stalker and True-Name Nemesis do the job better.
2 weeks ago
Taigam's Scheming is a really great card for graveyard decks. But, one thing I noticed, why don't you have any creatures with indestructible???? Just because budget? You could add a Creepy Doll, Darksteel Gargoyle, Darksteel Sentinel, maybe a Harbinger of Spring, maybe a Mirror Golem, Stuffy Doll, or True-Name Nemesis. Any of those would make a pretty sturdy microplasm.
Another thing that could potentially be a problem are counter spells. Mistcutter Hydra and Skylasher are both good, though not sure if you'd want to replace Pearl Lake Ancient for them. They would lose power, but gain protection from blue and either reach or haste.
Is Invisible Stalker your only way to make something unblockable? maybe add an Aqueous Form, Invisibility, Artful Dodge, Cephalid Inkshrouder, Cloak of Mists, Dimir Infiltrator, Distortion Strike, Elusive Krasis, Ghastlord of Fugue (this one is probably best option for unblockable creature), Pathrazer of Ulamog, Protective Bubble, or Spincrusher.
Overall, this looks like a pretty fun deck, and it is amazingly inexpensive. Thanks for sharing it!
2 weeks ago
Cathedral of War eu estava rodando 4 no inicio, mas land que entra virada nesse deck acaba dando slow porque preciso botar pressao no early game.
Gitaxian Probe eu nao pretendo tirar a nao ser que eu consiga algo bem melhor pra colocar no lugar e que de draw tbm, pq como voce disse eu preciso do draw pra assegurar que o deck vai ser responsivo.
Brave the Elements ta na list justamente pra ajudar contra sweeps globais =D
3 weeks ago
Curti as criaturas, acho q devia ter mais Aven Squire, Invisible Stalker, Qasali Pridemage e Sigiled Paladin... q assim o deck fica mais aggro, nao sei... posso ta falando caca...Essa Elspeth, Knight-Errant roda mto massa com o deck... a ult dela eu nem acho tao importante, mas colocar as fichas e o buff... eh mto massa.Eu acho q ta faltando mais defesa no deck: Remand e legal e da o draw, mas ele meio q so adia a putanhagem um turno. aquele Qasali Pridemage eu acho top pq ele da exaltado e tira coisas... dai eu acho ele mto bom... acho q deve ser a melhor criatura do deck, na real.Cathedral of War eu acho q devia rodar 4... because of reasons :vela da exaltado e nao pode ser counterada.Eu acho q o Gitaxian Probe podia ser trocada por algo mais counteroso... Mas a ideia do deck ta massa.Eu n sei, mas as Gitaxian Probe tambem da uma do de tirar pq elas podem fazer vc dar o draw da Aqueous Form... e isso nesse deck eh lekau demais :vTalvez aproveitar e colocar 4 Invisible Stalker pq ele eh o q faz o deck matar...Na verdade, acho q suas criaturas mais perigosas sao Invisible Stalker e Aven Squire que ficam fazendo o dano passar reto...Sei la, as possibilidades sao varias... eu pensei em mais Stalker pq fico com vontade de fazer o dano passar... mas eu tenho receio de nego counterar mto, por isso sugeri defesas...Eu acho q os maiores problemas seus sao:Volcanic Fallout, Pyroclasm e esses limpa campo globais... dai sem counter, se vc levar isso na cara eh meio sem volta D:
|Power / Toughness||1/1|
|Avg. draft pick||2.07|
|Avg. cube pick||9.31|
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
- Curse of Stalked Prey + Invisible Stalker
- Invisible Stalker + Sword of Body and Mind
- Curiosity + Invisible Stalker + Sigil of Sleep
- Sigil of Sleep + Invisible Stalker
- Breath of Fury + Invisible Stalker + Kiki-Jiki, Mirror Breaker
- Ethereal Armor + Invisible Stalker
- Curiosity + Dark Favor + Invisible Stalker
- Invisible Stalker + Runechanter's Pike
- Derevi, Empyrial Tactician + Invisible Stalker
- Hidden Strings + Invisible Stalker
- Bident of Thassa + Invisible Stalker
- Invisible Stalker + Trepanation Blade
- Celestial Mantle + Invisible Stalker
- Invisible Stalker + Spirit Loop + Sunbond
- Cradle of Vitality + Invisible Stalker + Ordeal of Heliod
- Hidden Strings + Invisible Stalker + Izzet Staticaster
- Fireshrieker + Invisible Stalker + Shadow Slice
- Fireshrieker + Invisible Stalker + Stolen Identity
- Invisible Stalker + Paranoid Delusions
- Bloodchief Ascension + Invisible Stalker + Sword of Body and Mind
- Invisible Stalker + Nighthowler
- Invisible Stalker + Mark of the Vampire
- Ink-Eyes, Servant of Oni + Invisible Stalker
- Druid's Deliverance + Invisible Stalker
- Invisible Stalker + Rafiq of the Many
- Invisible Stalker + Stolen Identity
- Inquisitor's Flail + Invisible Stalker + Loxodon Warhammer
- Invisible Stalker + Wolfir Silverheart
- Savage Beating + Spellbinder + Invisible Stalker
- Deathcult Rogue + Invisible Stalker + Paranoid Delusions
- Fireshrieker + Hidden Strings + Invisible Stalker
- Blessing + Invisible Stalker
- Hands of Binding + Invisible Stalker
- Edric, Spymaster of Trest + Horizon Chimera + Invisible Stalker
- Grand Architect + Invisible Stalker
- Archaeomancer + Invisible Stalker + Stolen Identity
- Elbrus, the Binding Blade + Invisible Stalker
- Crypt Ghast + Hidden Strings + Invisible Stalker
- Fireshrieker + Invisible Stalker
- Invisible Stalker + Jace's Phantasm
- Arcanum Wings + Invisible Stalker + Tallowisp
- Invisible Stalker + Oona's Blackguard
- Inquisitor's Flail + Invisible Stalker + Silver-Inlaid Dagger
- Invisible Stalker + Whispering Madness
- Invisible Stalker + Quietus Spike
- Fireshrieker + Invisible Stalker + Quietus Spike
- Circu, Dimir Lobotomist + Invisible Stalker + Paranoid Delusions