Convoke (Your creatures can help cast this spell. Each creature you tap while casting this spell pays for or one mana of that creature's colour.)
When Conclave Tribunal enters the battlefield, exile target nonland permanent until Conclave Tribunal leaves the battlefield.
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
|Commander: Rule 0||Legal|
Latest Decks as Commander
Conclave Tribunal Discussion
4 weeks ago
1 month ago
Thank you for your advice once again. I decided to add Zur the Enchanter and Dimir House Guard since I think I ve enough enchantments which cost 3 cmc or less. Further more I decided to add Sygg, River Cutthroat to the deck, since I am sure I will often do more than 3 damage and hopefully my oppononents do it too. And he is a pretty cheap card too. I decided to remove Conclave Tribunal since I don t think it was a fitting card in the first place. I decided to remove Ugin, the Ineffable but I am not sure if it is the right decision but I don t know what to remove otherwise. Maybe you can tell me. The last card I removed was Diabolic Tutor since Dimir House Guard seems to be the better choice to find Zur the Enchanter in my libary. Thank you.
1 month ago
DreadKhan thank you once again. I looked at your deck and I might adjust mine now :) I am not realy confortable with Conclave Tribunal either. But Grasp of Fate is a little bit too expensive for my taste. I will lurk some other decks to check if I find something else. Furthermore I am worried that I don t have enough card draw. What do you think? Thank you for your patience and time.
1 month ago
I have the same issue in my Esper deck, the lack of easy land ramp makes the land choices so much more important, because you can't fudge things very much. My Zur land base is fairly reasonable, other than the odd card, and might have some interesting options. I also run a ton of basics because I run Back to Basics and can't afford to cut too many. Salt Miner (Rule of Law cEDH) is the deck, feel free to look at the mana base, it can get Zur out turn 3 pretty consistently, even with lots of basics and none of the pricey rocks.
Conclave Tribunal seems pretty clunky to me, not versatile enough or powerful enough to justify such a potentially high cost. If you want a small upgrade that is a bit less budget at some point, Grasp of Fate is a very good version of the exile enchantment, and I think it's a lot better than something like Prison Realm in terms of power level.
3 months ago
(6) having both isint necessary but it can save you in corner cases such as your oponat having Maelstrom Pulse
(7) Solitary Confinement is best played alongside Enchantress's Presence and Setessan Champion to fill your hand and discard extra copies or lands while digging for a win con, if your about to loose it can buy you time but only if you have a way to draw cards
(8) it gets back enchantments if your oponant has destroyed one, you could also use it to get back a Solitary Confinement that you have sacrificed
(9) Canopy Vista is a sometimes untapped forest for Utopia Sprawl but generally you wold want to enchant a basic forest, you could use a different forest + white land but canopy vista seems to do the best job besides Temple Garden
3 months ago
Awesome stuff! I'm so excited for MH2's enchantress support, and I'm happy to see people already experimenting and learning!
Here are a bunch of questions - sorry if there are too many! Answer as many as you'd like!
- Thoughts on Suppression Field ?
- Thoughts on Courser of Kruphix ?
- Thoughts on Sanctum Weaver?
- Why Privileged Position over Greater Auramancy ?
- Why Conclave Tribunal ?
- Why Wheel of Sun and Moon over Rest in Peace ?
- When do you want to cast Solitary Confinement ? If you're on the brink of losing, is it a good play?
- How good is Hall of Heliod's Generosity , and when should you use it?
- Why did you select Canopy Vista over other lands?
- Between Sigil of the Empty Throne and Setessan Champion , are there enough wincons? Additionally, are they fast enough, or are Solitary Confinement s and your other enchantments strong enough to buy you time?
- How good is Calix, Destiny's Hand ?
- How do you foresee the Modern metagame and Enchantress archetype affecting one-another in the future?
4 months ago
Pacifism being used in your deck is a great way to stop creatures. Personally, I prefer something that can exile a broader range of targets to Pacifism. Conclave Tribunal , for example, can straight-up exile a target nonland permanent. It having convoke means it could possibly cost 0 mana, and you can also get rid of artifacts, enchantments, or planeswalkers this way.
Also I just want to say you have a lot of really good token producers. I may have to use some of these for my own endeavors hahaha
4 months ago
Did you have a chance to test Inkshield yet?
I'd also like to know how the following cards perform in your deck:
- Court of Grace (is it worth the extra pressure you get from your opponents after playing it?)
- Rankle, Master of Pranks
- Umezawa's Jitte
What do you think about Estrid's Invocation in your deck? I don' play it myself since it can be a dead card and i don't have too many great targets but for you it might be a good way to regain the Monarch by targeting Court of Grace (would you get a 4/4 instead of a 1/1 if you stack it correctly?). Also, if you target a commander when you copy Seal Away / Grasp of Fate / Oubliette / Conclave Tribunal it works like repeatable removal since they will most likely choose to put their commanders in the command zone.