Sacrifice a creature: This deals 1 damage to target creature, player or planeswalker.
|Have (4)||thirdwhirly , orzhov_is_relatively_okay819 , , GeminiSpartanX|
Combos Browse all
- Doubling Season + Goblin Bombardment + Mitotic Slime
- Goblin Bombardment + The Great Henge + Woodfall Primus
- Goblin Bombardment + Mikaeus, the Unhallowed + River Kelpie
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Latest Decks as Commander
Goblin Bombardment Discussion
1 week ago
Thanks for the help! I didn't know the sematics around the activated abilities wording, that's a huge benefit to know. As for the treason creatures, I totally missed that Delina taking them wouldn't end up doing much since they couldn't attack unless I also triggered an extra battle step. I'll probably keep Coercive Recruiter around because she'll scale infinitely with the number of clones (since each one is a pirate and triggers the last one), but will probably drop the other 3. I agree with Goblin Bombardment and Spawning Pit being good inclusions, they were actually both in here while I was building it and cut late, but I think they'd be a great replacement for the copying artifacts that don't actually copy for me. As for Disrupt Decorum , I love the card, but unless it drops like a rock due to the reprint I think it'll remain outside of our budget here. Thanks so much for the help!
1 week ago
I quite like the idea of stealing stuff with Molten Primordial and sacrificing them to Tooth and Claw . But it is kinda unfortunate that the stolen creatures can't attack (when copying the Primordial with Delina). Goblin Bombardment and Spawning Pit might be a good inclusion if you wanna lean more into that.
2 weeks ago
Maybe spice it up then. Here are some of my combo lines:
Mirror Entity + Ashnod's Altar lets you cycle again through your deck similar to stalactite and altar combo while also producing infinite colorless mana that can be used to make all your creatures huge with entity. Also infinite Purphoros triggers.
Maskwood Nexus + any free sac outlet like Ashnod's Altar , Goblin Bombardment or Blasting Station : infinite damage with Purphoros triggers again. Also additional infinite damage on creatures with station and bombardment and infinite colorless mana with altar.
Terror of the peaks works instead of purphoros too
3 weeks ago
Cards like Evolving Wilds and other fetch lands are extra good in Korvold, since they sacrifice themselves! Viscera Seer is an amazing sac outlet that works well with all your card draw, and Goblin Bombardment is a great outlet that was just reprinted and is now pretty budget. Sakura-Tribe Elder and Caustic Caterpillar are more excellent options for your deck.
Many aristocrats (sacrifice-based strategy) support/payoff cards are a $1-3 nowadays, even the commons and uncommons, so that makes such a low budget extra challenging. Korvold should be able to support even a powered-down deck, since he's such a beating just on his own.
1 month ago
Hey, you're welcome.
Some changes to consider:
- Vile Entomber --> Ankle Shanker
- Unmarked Grave --> Humble Defector
- Goblin Bombardment --> Mardu Ascendancy
- Viscera Seer --> Butcher of the Horde
- Karmic Guide --> Tajic, Blade of the Legion
- Ravenous Chupacabra --> Intrepid Hero
- Solemn Simulacrum --> Utter End
- Zephyr Boots --> Anointed Procession
- Exotic Orchard --> Temple of the False God
- Spectator Seating --> Wind-Scarred Crag
- Vault of Champions --> Temple of Triumph
- Talisman of Conviction or Boros Signet --> Darksteel Ingot
- Talisman of Hierarchy or Orzhov Signet --> Savai Crystal
Both Goblin Bombardment and Viscera Seer are sac outlets that add to the infinite combo here of Anafenza, Kin-Tree Spirit + Murderous Redcap . Anointed Procession is a good card, but it's an expensive price card that's not doing much here because there's not a strong token sub theme. By sub theme I mean 10 or more cards that care about tokens. You could add more creatures who create tokens when they ETB such as Siege-Gang Commander , but I don't think you need them.
Ankle Shanker is an attack trigger which you will not get when you reanimate him with Alesha. Creatures who have a tap activated ability are less good with Alesha since when you reanimate them with her they ETB tapped not letting them tap to activate.
1 month ago
As for advice and suggestions, yes please! Particularly on cuts; I get hung up on stuff and sometimes cannot see the wood for the threes when it comes to cutting cards, so I would really appreciate the help.
1 month ago
Hey, nice version of Alesha.
New sets Modern Horizons 2 and Strixhaven has lots of budget goodies for Alesha. The first two cards can tutor for and put Master of Cruelties into your graveyard.
- Vile Entomber : best card of the bunch to consider adding since it's repeatable Entomb with a deathtouch body who Alesha can reanimate.
- Unmarked Grave : tutor for any nonlegendary card and put in your graveyard.
- Goblin Bombardment : now a $1 and it's one of the best sac outlets in Commander especially with Cruelties. After making an opponent have 1 life sac Cruelties to end that opponent and repeat next turn by reanimating Cruelties.
- Karmic Guide : now a $1, powerful with Alesha because she can reanimate it which then can reanimate any other creature in your graveyard. Karmic can put itself back into your graveyard by not paying the echo cost making it easily repeatable.
- Zephyr Boots : give Alesha flying evasion and it can be repeatable loot to fuel her reanimation.
- Access Tunnel : another Rogue's Passage , less mana cost to activate.
Viscera Seer is a one drop sac outlet to abuse reanimation of the same creatures with Alesha and it also can help your draws with repeatable scry. Solemn Simulacrum can be repeatable basic land ramp and draw when reanimated with Alesha. Ravenous Chupacabra can be repeatable creature removal.
Exotic Orchard is another rainbow land. Spectator Seating and Vault of Champions are Bond lands that ETB untapped if playing multiplayer Commander. Talisman of Conviction and Talisman of Hierarchy are two more two drop mana rocks.
If interested in any of these suggestions then I offer more advice including cuts to consider. Good luck with your deck.
1 month ago
There's cards you're missing that help enable etb/death trigger abuse on everyone's turn instead of just once per round. Mikaeus, the Unhallowed (feels like a 2nd Commander in this deck), Vigean Graftmage , Metallic Mimic , and Sage of Fables (Sage enables an infinite damage combo with Flayer of the Hatebound and Ashnod's Altar ).
More sac outlets should be a priority as well. Yawgmoth, Thran Physician , Goblin Bombardment , and Sadistic Hypnotist all deserve spots. The discard on Hypnotist pairs really well with Marchesa and a war of attrition approach even with the sorcery speed restriction.
Feel free to check out my list for ideas and there's also a maybeboard and over 100 comments to sift through for more ideas. Upvotes on any of my decks are appreciated. Got 99 Upvotes And A Bitch Ain't One - Marchesa