If one or more tokens would be put onto the battlefield, twice that many of those tokens are put onto the battlefield instead.
If one or more +1/+1 counters would be placed on a creature, twice that many +1/+1 counters are placed on that creature instead.
|Want (4)||GoldenFire , timlinktom , zero820 , NotOnline|
Printings View all
|Commander 2013 (C13)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Latest Decks as Commander
Primal Vigor Discussion
5 days ago
Champion of Lambholt goes great here, making your creatures pretty much unblockable. I would also consider adding Parallel Lives, Primal Vigor, and Anointed Procession to the deck as backups if your doubling season gets removed, because it will be targeted frequently in a more competitive deck. I would also throw in a few tutors such as Enlightened Tutor, Idyllic Tutor, and Eladamri's Call to help find your pieces quicker. I have a Rhys deck I run and personally consider to lean towards the competitive side if you want to check it out for any other ideas. 0-60 in 3.5! (Rhys tokens) I personally love all of the X costing token generator cards to help speed up and fill up the board really quickly.
1 week ago
You might like these cards: Magewright's Stone, Thousand-Year Elixir, Awakening, Patron of the Orochi, Second Harvest, Parallel Evolution, Growing Ranks, Song of the Worldsoul, Rootborn Defenses, Wayfaring Temple, Shields of Velis Vel (turn all your dudes into eggs in response to a board wipe!), Volatile Claws, Cryptolith Rite, Axebane Guardian, Primal Vigor, Anointed Procession
2 weeks ago
Hey there! As a fellow Zaxara player, I have some suggestions you might want to consider!
- Parallel Lives - Double the hydra tokens
- Vorel of the Hull Clade - Double a hydra tokens power
- Primal Vigor - Now you get double the tokens that each have double the power
- The Ozolith - If a hydra token dies, keep the counters
- Burgeoning, Exploration, Arcane Signet, Sylvan Caryatid, Three Visits, Oracle of Mul Daya for ramp
- Dark Confidant, Sylvan Library, Necropotence, Rhystic Study for draw
Check out my Hydra deck here!
3 weeks ago
Primal Vigor is a newly discovered card. Gonna have to get this soon.
4 weeks ago
Peregrine Drake is a budget Palinchron. And welcome to commander! If you can post a rudimentary deck list I should be able to help a bit more but here's my early thoughts.
Primal Vigor is great in Riku. And don't worry about exclusively adding cards to fit around Riku's ability. For your first few decks the game plan will not be as focused, and that's fine(and honestly more exciting).
I'd look into Thragtusk, Arcane Signet, Gruul Signet, Izzet Signet, Simic Signet, Sol Ring, Mystic Remora, Guardian Project, Seedborn Muse, Wilderness Reclamation, Ponder, Serum Visions, and Gitaxian Probe, just to get started.
If they are within your budget, shock lands like Stomping Ground are nice and very reusable.
1 month ago
I would drop seeker of sky break and kioras follower though they are good here they just add un unnecessary layer to your combos you can do without, I think Primal Vigor would be sic here also
1 month ago
1 month ago
Bro, you seriously have no idea how much I LOVE this idea! Vorthos decks PERSONALIZED FOR THEIR OWN CREATOR??
Omg yes. Since you started it, could you make a thread and maybe other users can build and showcase their own??
Legitimately going to start on mine right now! Omg omg omg there are so many raunchy options. Ahhh but it's gonna be Gruul, I can tell you that much RIGHT now. Probably Atarka, World Render.
Dude. Have you SEEN her??
- Mass-damage output (OMG Fiery Emancipation??)
- Tokens (Utvara Hellkite, Nesting Dragon, Lathliss, Dragon Queen, Dragon Broodmother, Dragonmaster Outcast, Descent of the Dragons, etc.)
- TOKEN DOUBLERS (Parallel Lives, Primal Vigor, Doubling Season, Second Harvest)
- Noncombat damage on ETB effects (Impact Tremors, Dragon Tempest, Scourge of Valkas, Frontier Siege, Warstorm Surge, Foe-Razer Regent, etc.)
- Noncombat damage triggers on attack (Too many to name)
- Powerful draw engines (Elemental Bond, Garruk's Uprising, Outpost Siege, Furious Rise, Lukka, Coppercoat Outcast, Dragon Mage, Dream Pillager, etc.)
- Cheat creatures into play (Sneak Attack, See the Unwritten, Descendants' Path, Xenagos, the Reveler, etc.)