For each token you control, create a token that's a copy of that permanent.
|Want (2)||DoctorScarf , yutyutty|
Printings View all
|Commander 2019 (C19)||Rare|
|Shadows over Innistrad (SOI)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Latest Decks as Commander
Second Harvest Discussion
1 week ago
Here are some cards you might like: Beast Whisperer, Broodhatch Nantuko, Colossal Majesty, Deep Forest Hermit, Druid's Deliverance, Evolution Sage, Explore, Full Flowering, Gaea's Blessing, Garruk, Primal Hunter, Generous Stray, Giant Adephage, Gilt-Leaf Archdruid (pushing the budget, I know. Just thought I'd throw it out there),Hunter's Insight, Paragon of Eternal Wilds, Rampaging Baloths, Runic Armasaur, Sandwurm Convergence, Second Harvest, Selesnya Eulogist, Seton, Krosan Protector, Shapers' Sanctuary, Snake Umbra, Temur Sabertooth, Verdant Rebirth, Voice of Many.
Figured I'd give you a lot of different choices and you can pick through them for the ones you like.
What I would recommend you do with this deck is turn its focus into a cat and druid tribal deck that incorporates a lot of card draw and token generators along with populate effects. I feel it would bring a lot more synergy to your deck without increasing the price.
IF you ever wanted to break budget a little bit for this deck, I'd suggest maintaining the whole cat/druid/token themes and incorporating a little more of an enchantment focus with cards like Argothian Enchantress, Verduran Enchantress, Yavimaya Enchantress, Eidolon of Blossoms, and Setessan Champion. This would both boost your druid count a bit and your card draw significantly. These combined with enchantments like Beastmaster Ascension, Parallel Lives, Season of Growth and auras such as Keen Sense, and Sixth Sense, would net you a lot of value and power.
You might also consider cutting some of your lands like Blighted Woodland, Desert of the Indomitable, Slippery Karst, and maybe 1 or 2 forests, and adding in more ramp cards. I'd suggest maybe a Kodama's Reach and some artifact ramp like a Mind Stone, but I think you should focus most of your ramp on land auras like Wild Growth, Fertile Ground, Wolfwillow Haven, and Overgrowth. They'd be really nice if you ever decided to go down the Enchantress route.
I knooow this is long I'm sorry but I just see a lot of cool fun and potential in this deck of yours. :^) I tried to keep my recommendations budget but a few pricier choices might've slipped through. I hope this helps!
1 week ago
You might like these too: Black Market, Zulaport Cutthroat, Syr Konrad, the Grim, Neko-Te, Song of Freyalise, Cryptolith Rite, Seedborn Muse, Skullclamp, Species Specialist, Illusionist's Bracers, Second Harvest, Parallel Evolution, Evolutionary Leap, Dictate of Erebos
1 week ago
You might like these cards: Magewright's Stone, Thousand-Year Elixir, Awakening, Patron of the Orochi, Second Harvest, Parallel Evolution, Growing Ranks, Song of the Worldsoul, Rootborn Defenses, Wayfaring Temple, Shields of Velis Vel (turn all your dudes into eggs in response to a board wipe!), Volatile Claws, Cryptolith Rite, Axebane Guardian, Primal Vigor, Anointed Procession
1 month ago
Nice list! Sek'Kuar is really neat. You might like these: Nature's Revolt, Lightning Coils, Aetherworks Marvel, Moldervine Reclamation, Second Harvest, Berserkers' Onslaught, Muraganda Petroglyphs, Path of Discovery, Syr Konrad, the Grim, Hissing Iguanar
1 month ago
Awesome!! You’ll love it. Second Harvest seems very expensive for what it does but could also see it as a finisher. Cuts are so hard at this time Have you gotten much use out of Feldon of the Third Path
1 month ago
Bro, you seriously have no idea how much I LOVE this idea! Vorthos decks PERSONALIZED FOR THEIR OWN CREATOR??
Omg yes. Since you started it, could you make a thread and maybe other users can build and showcase their own??
Legitimately going to start on mine right now! Omg omg omg there are so many raunchy options. Ahhh but it's gonna be Gruul, I can tell you that much RIGHT now. Probably Atarka, World Render.
Dude. Have you SEEN her??
- Mass-damage output (OMG Fiery Emancipation??)
- Tokens (Utvara Hellkite, Nesting Dragon, Lathliss, Dragon Queen, Dragon Broodmother, Dragonmaster Outcast, Descent of the Dragons, etc.)
- TOKEN DOUBLERS (Parallel Lives, Primal Vigor, Doubling Season, Second Harvest)
- Noncombat damage on ETB effects (Impact Tremors, Dragon Tempest, Scourge of Valkas, Frontier Siege, Warstorm Surge, Foe-Razer Regent, etc.)
- Noncombat damage triggers on attack (Too many to name)
- Powerful draw engines (Elemental Bond, Garruk's Uprising, Outpost Siege, Furious Rise, Lukka, Coppercoat Outcast, Dragon Mage, Dream Pillager, etc.)
- Cheat creatures into play (Sneak Attack, See the Unwritten, Descendants' Path, Xenagos, the Reveler, etc.)
1 month ago
These cards would be my cuts:
- Beast Within (I think you have better options)
- Avenger of Zendikar (costly)
- Acidic Slime (costly)
- Boartusk Liege (kind of a weak buff)
- Farhaven Elf (doesn't get your general out faster)
- Gruul Keyrune (doesn't get your general out faster)
- Sakura-Tribe Elder (a Birds of Paradise or any small mana dork would be better since they make your general enter with more P/T)
- Chancellor of the Forge (costly)
- Omnath, Locus of Rage (costly)
- Night Soil (narrow effect)
- Harmonize (I think you have better options)
- Sylvan Offering (costly)
- Subterranean Tremors (why?)
- Blasphemous Act (why?)
- Star of Extinction (why?)
- Kazuul, Tyrant of the Cliffs (gruul doesn't defend!! jokes aside, I don't think this guy does much for your game plan)
- Wolfbriar Elemental (costly)
- Worldspine Wurm (costly)