Combos Browse all Suggest
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
|Commander: Rule 0||Legal|
|Pauper Duel Commander||Legal|
Creature — Dwarf Artificer
Fabricate 1 (When this creature enters the battlefield, put a +1/+1 counter on it or create a 1/1 colorless Servo artifact creature token.)
1 year ago
Aegis Angel is a good card, don't get me wrong, but currently given the low number of Angels in the deck as a whole and with no Angel tribal, it might be worth looking into Avacyn, Angel of Hope or, some more budget options, Indestructibility, Gift of Immortality, Kindred Boon, Shielded by Faith, Spirit Bonds, or Timely Ward. All of these grant a single creature indestructible for a lower cost, albeit they are not attached to a big flier.
Nothing for Ajani's Pridemate. It's just a good card. If you're interested in other similar cards, Light of Promise, Archangel of Thune, Gideon's Company, Cleric Class, Heliod, Sun-Crowned, Cradle of Vitality, Celestial Unicorn, and Nykthos Paragon are some good ones.
Archetype of Courage seems a bit weak to me personally. Enchantment creature cards with the same mana value that are white and better for your deck (at least from my POV) include Eidolon of Countless Battles and Heliod, Sun-Crowned.
Banisher Priest is good.
Captain of the Watch and Cataclysmic Gearhulk are both good cards, though the latter doesn't seem to work too awfully well with your deck. I would consider putting in another destroy boardwipe such as Wrath of God or Fumigate.
Chardalyn Dragon is pretty bad, even for an artifact flier. Other fliers with the same mana value include Adarkar Valkyrie, Admonition Angel, Ancestor Dragon, Angelic Skirmisher, Archon of Coronation, Aven Brigadier, Empyrial Storm, et cetera... white is ton of amazing fliers! Put 'em to good use! XD If you specifically want an artifact creature to replace it, Wurmcoil Engine is a good one.
Glint-Sleeve Artisan is interesting, and I see how it plays into a bit of your artifact synergies, but if you want that, just use an artifact creature like Adaptive Automaton, Cloudsteel Kirin, or Etched Champion.
Heliod's Pilgrim has a good effect and it's flavorful, just keep in mind you only have two Auras in the deck.
Kozilek's Channeler is a decent card, but given you like small creatures I'm not sure that paying extra for a big body is a great benefit. Worn Powerstone, Thran Dynamo, Arcane Signet, and if you want to splurge Pearl Medallion are all good ramp in white.
Lagonna-Band Elder can be replaced by one of the cards I told you about in my previous comment.
From there, all your cards are great until Soulmender, which again can be replaced by one of the cards in my previous comment, or even Fountain of Renewal. Same with Stone Haven Medic and Sungrace Pegasus.
Welcoming Vampire is good too.
Feat of Resistance is nice.
Gods Willing is good.
Aligned Hedron Network is good.
Font of Vigor - see previous comment
Sunlance - any other removal that I've mentioned
Also consider Sphere of Safety.
I hope all this helps! ^^" it took a bit to write up but I think it'll help introduce you to some staples and ways about thinking about deckbuilding and power level. I sent you a friend request so that we can keep in touch and so that I can see and help you with your future decks!
3 years ago
Nice list! You might like these: Totem-Guide Hartebeest, Gaze of Justice, Spirit Flare, Survive the Night, Raise the Alarm, Gather the Townsfolk, Stonybrook Schoolmaster, Glint-Sleeve Artisan, Mardu Hordechief, Queen's Commission, Hive Stirrings, Sworn Companions, Captain's Call, Icatian Crier, Rhox Veteran
5 years ago
I'm sure I'll have more but for now, the following cards are not showing up when I go to add them to my inventory. They show up here but when I go to add them to the inventory it says 'card not found.':
5 years ago
I am unable to find the following cards under Kaladesh when adding cards to inventory They are also not listed under there Sets list. Fragmentize, Fireforger's Puzzleknot, Glassblower's Puzzleknot, Glint-Sleeve Artisan, and Fortuitous Find. What's odd is I can find the card and webpage through google, but even when I try to add that card on that actual card page, nothing happens.
5 years ago
Why not move the Authority of the Consuls to the sideboard and add more token producers?
Fumigate seems like the opposite of what you are trying to do. Why not Dusk / Dawn instead?
With Cast Out and Ixalan's Binding you should find the one you prefer and use that instead of the split to increase consistency.
You also want 4 Anointed Procession instead of just 3.
Also, having only one 3-drop is not something you want. More Start / Finish or other 3 CMC token producers such as Mavren Fein, or maybe Weaponcraft Enthusiast or Glint-Sleeve Artisan.
5 years ago
Also, Cogworker's Puzzleknot is a bad mana ratio for servo generation compared to other options.
Lastly, I know its stupid expensive but 1 or 2 more copies of Metallic Mimic would definitely improve the deck as it is the best turn 2 play possible here.
6 years ago
Brought this deck to my first FNM and went 2-1 (win vs. B/R control & mono-black zombies, loss vs. Temur Energy)! Made some mistakes, got lucky at times, but definitely felt like this deck had what it takes to compete against more expensive decks. Plus people aren't expecting a "White Weenies" deck right now!
1. Aethergeode Miner -- Without other energy cards to synergize with, this guy seemed too easy to take out with targeted removal before I could get in an attack with it. Also, its "evasion" didn't make it hard to block.
2. Glint-Sleeve Artisan -- This card performed better than the Miner, but didn't seem as good as the other three drops in the deck. The two bodies were nice, but often got stalled on the board until I drew a trial for an alpha strike. Although, it was pretty sick when I was able to go turn two Servo Exhibition into turn three Artisan into turn four Sram's Expertise (which dropped a free Artisan) and then follow up with a Trial of Solidarity on turn five!
1. Trial of Solidarity & Cartouche of Solidarity -- I felt that I underutilized the potential of a Cartouche as a standalone card, and instead I focused mostly on its ability to bounce back a trial. But as expected, pumps from a trial give this deck its power and main win condition (pumps from Shefet Dunes are nice too). Also, don't overlook the vigilance from a Trial, it can be quite good!
2. Sacred Cat & Trueheart Duelist -- These resilient creatures help us to always have a board presence to pump (embalm is dope!), and can serve as excellent chump blockers if the need arises. They are a big reason that this deck can hang in grindier games.
3. Servo Exhibition & Sram's Expertise -- Exhibition at times seemed to be the best card in the deck. Two mana for two bodies is really really nice (especially on turn two). The three bodies from Expertise definitely help us go wide, and the tempo from additionally playing a free three drop can be amazing.
1. Gust Walker -- I kind of added this guy in as an afterthought, but he performed really well! Being able to fly over blockers can be really valuable in board stalls, and it synergizes super well with Trial of Solidarity because vigilance allows Gust Walker to exert without a drawback.
2. Aerial Responder -- I expected this card to be good (which is why it takes the #2 spot), but it turned out to be very, very good. It pretty much single-handedly won me a game or two. It's really hard for opponents to deal with. It almost always attacks in for a four point life swing, and can still block if needed.
Potential Changes to the Main:
-2 Aethergeode Miner for +2 Gust Walker
-? Glint-Sleeve Artisan for +? Sunscourge Champion
Asked for some suggestions from other players about the deck, one of which was to switch these out. The life gain from Sunscourge seems nice, but what seems more exciting is being able to bring it back as a 4/4. Adds value and grindiness.
-? Glint-Sleeve Artisan for +? Solemn Recruit
Recruit seems like it could really pack a punch, especially if pumped by a trial.
The sideboard definitely needs work. I think Aetherstorm Roc could be a good addition that would give the deck more midrange power. I did like Oketra's Attendant, and think that Fragmentize (although I never boarded it in) is excellent in the sideboard. Not sure about the other cards.
6 years ago
Thanks for the advice :)
I've changed some things, 3x Weaponcraft Enthusiast have been swapped for 3x Glint-Sleeve Artisan, 3x Servo Exhibition for 2x Servo Schematic, 1 Marionette Master and 1 Herald of Anguish were removed for 2x Never / Return and an extra Syndicate Trafficker was added.