Destroy target artifact. It can't be regenerated. Create X 1/1 green Saproling creature tokens, where X is that artifact's converted mana cost.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
Artifact Mutation Discussion
1 week ago
1 month ago
good call on the Thran Forge - it gives you a mana sink for artifacts. Some suggestions for the deck - Artifact Mutation gives you saprolings in addition to destruction for 2, Seal of Primordium acts as a premptive removal spell, just letting it sit on the board as a threat. Ingot Chewer can evoke for R, but can be hardcast mid-late game as another body. Shattering Pulse can be used late game as a continuous removal spell thanks to buyback. Smash to Smithereens doesn't hit artifacts like Destructive Revelry, but it does deal 1 more damage for the same cost. Tel-Jilad Justice allows some deck manipulation with scry 2. Finally Tin Street Hooligan would work as a cheap enter play removal with legs.
1 month ago
I once built a Saskia deck, but mine was mono-creatures as a gimmick. Didn't last too long, but might give you a few ideas (particularly in the land base): *RETIRED* Thousand Victories: Saskia EDH
In terms of specific suggestions...
Most any other draw spell over Skeletal Scrying.
Artifact Mutation is a great token-maker here.
Have you considered Sneak Attack?
There is no better token card than Assemble the Legion :D
Hope this helps a bit!
2 months ago
Both are pretty nice. The Artifact Mutation proves it's worth if you have an opponent playing a Torpor Orb on turn 2. The downside is that they take 2 slots, where you could also play Naturalize, or better still Gleeful Sabotage, not to mention Hull Breach or Decimate.
2 months ago
2 months ago
Sorry posted trade stuff on your wall , moved to your binder
3 months ago
- I think its important to keep in mind that you want your creatures to pull double duty. Angel of Invention, for example, makes tokens and buffs your team.
- Iroas, God of Victory: You turn your creatures sideways more than I do. Menace would be pretty good for your commander.
- Brutal Hordechief: Just really dumb in your deck.
- Eternal Witness: Replace Den Protector with this.
- Avenger of Zendikar: Token deck stable.
- Angel of Invention: Makes tokens and an anthem on a stick.
- Dragon Broodmother: Cause this is a dumb card.
- Oracle of Mul Daya: Cause ramping is for cool kids that play .
- Wood Elves: Its wood elves.
- Grave Titan: Its the king of zombies
- Armada Wurm: ETB 5/5 wurms seem good.
- Catacomb Sifter: This is ok as a low-end token generator and scry provider.
- Chancellor of the Forge: triple might be tough to handle. This could be good if you have a good reanimator package. Up to you.
- Cultivator of Blades: Once again, a creature that encourages turn your creatures sideways. I really like this card for your deck cause its ETB token creator or an anthem creature.
- You have Whip already, so why not just continue to abuse your graveyard?
- Sidisi, Undead Vizier: Sac a token to tutor seems dumb. Its even better if you keep reanimating it.
- Viscera Seer: Saccing stuff is cool
- Sadistic Hypnotist: Sac outlet and hand disruption.
- Rakshasa Gravecaller: Makes tokens and can send a creature to the graveyard. This one is ok, I guess.
- Ghoulcaller Gisa: Most ETB token creatures lose their value after they hit the field. Why not sacem to make more tokens.
- Slate of Ancestry: A wheel that depends on the amount of creatures you have seems pretty good. Also, if youre animating, you have no problem send cards to your graveyard.
- Key to the City: Unblockable for Tana, the Bloodsower and discard outlet.
Instants and Sorceries
- Vampiric Tutor or Sidsi if you want to abuse tutors.
- Chord of Calling: Youll have plenty of creatures for convoke.
- Buried Alive: Depends on how deep you go into the reanimator plan.
- Parallel Lives: Bruh..you need this. Use this instead of Primeval Bounty. I was unimpressed with the results of bounty.
- Cathars' Crusade: Cause why not?
- Intangible Virtue: Cause tapping tokens is for losers
- Xenagos, the Reveler: Its like having Gaeas Cradle.
- Dragonmaster Outcast: In EDH, he seems very fair and isnt very good until later. Even then, this deck is capable of much sillier plays.
- Norin the Wary: Nahonly good if hes the commander.
- Korozda Guildmage: Too slow, in my opinion.but what do I know
- Thelonite Hermit: and two turns, you make 4 saproliing tokens with a conditional anthem. Also, not good with Whip or Panharmonicon.
- Obzedat, Ghost Council: Go away, ghost dad. Youre drunk and dont belong here.
- Wolfcaller's Howl: Better ways to make tokens.
- Congregate: You have Whip for lifegain.
- Exsanguinate, Lavalanche, Sram's Expertise, Worm Harvest, and Increasing Devotion: You want to abuse ETB and none of this help that plan.
- Conjurer's Closet: Ive fallen out of love with this card. Its slow and doesnt feel strong at .