|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Commander (2016 Edition)||Uncommon|
|Duel Decks: Ajani vs. Nicol Bolas||Uncommon|
|Shards of Alara||Uncommon|
Combos Browse all
Choose one —
- Naya Charm deals 3 damage to target creature.
- Return target card in a graveyard to its owner's hand.
- Tap all creatures target player controls.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
Naya Charm Discussion
1 month ago
Thanks for the advice! I was looking at Kruphix, God of Horizons but I thought the concept of having potentially infinite mana might be a bit broken, considering how strong everyone else's decks are getting it may be time to drop him in.
Bred for the Hunt, Stubborn Denial and Heroic Interventionsound like pretty good alternatives that I never knew existed! looking at the other charms I can see more uses for both Naya Charm and Sultai Charm especially at my table.
I'll definitely be trialing some of these changes to the deck, thanks for your input!
1 month ago
Allright! Your deck looks pretty solid from where I'm looking at! I did spot a few slots that in my opinion are less than optimal, but first thing first: +1!
Your deck is a liiiittle bit lacking in card draw for my tastes; I would include a card like Bred for the Hunt to remedy that. I'm also not a big fan of the phytohydra, but with a goblin aggro player on your table, I can see its merit.
The "bad" cards I've spotted are: Evasive Action, Temur Charm, Return to the Earth and Vanishing. In their place, I would include Heroic Intervention, Stubborn Denial, Kruphix, God of Horizons and one (or more) of the following charms: Sultai Charm, Naya Charm, Gruul Charm.
Firespout could also be something you may want to look at.
2 months ago
You run too much lands. An average zoo deck only runs 20 lands because of the low average cmc of the deck (and you have a very low average cmc too, with only 7 cards at 3 cmc).
I would start by getting that playset of Lightning Bolt and drop Shock. Also consider Lightning Helix, Boros Charm or Atarka's Command instead of Fiery Justice (you don't want to give your opponent 5 life if you play an aggro/burnish deck like zoo), Naya Charm, Fragmentize or Pithing Needle (the last two cards are great for your sideboard, but should not really be in the mainboard).
For creatures, I would suggest adding Ghor-Clan Rampager, Voltaic Brawler and Narnam Renegade (the last one is going to be a new and probably slightly better Kird Ape, but you probably need fetchlands like Wooded Foothills and Arid Mesa to make him work). If you are not on a budget, consider Goblin Guide.
5 months ago
- I know a lot of people like Temple of the False God, but I'm not a fan. I hate dra;wing it early, and I never seem to miss it late.
- I've tried both Mosswort Bridge and Windbrisk Heights and they were just too inconsistent for my tastes. If they're working for you though, great!
- Kessig Wolf Run and Slayers' Stronghold maybe, for free Voltron effects (well, not free, but they don't take a spell slot anyways).
- If you have enough Green creatures (it looks like you probably do), Oran-Rief, the Vastwood is great.
- I always like as much Draw as possible, so you may want to consider Mentor of the Meek, Shamanic Revelation, and Slate of Ancestry.
- If you haven't already, you might try Eldrazi Monument. It needs a critical mass of tokens to go off, but it can be really good.
- Some miscellaneous potentials: Goblin Bushwhacker; Mirari's Wake (though kinda pricey); and Retreat to Emeria.
- If you're running Aggravated Assault anyways, you may want to consider Savage Ventmaw (for the infinite mana). If you go that route, you may want to go all-in, with some X-spells too.
- Finally, I love the versatility of Naya Charm.
Good luck (and good skill) with the build!
5 months ago
Made a few card changes, and had a couple good showings in my playgroup, definitely more streamlined. Changed commanders, went to Marath, Will of the Wild and the synergy seems better with a lot of cards, also has more versatility on his own than Gahiji, Honored One did. Did a couple cheap upgrades on the lands to help fix mana a bit, by grabbing a Rith's Grove and Naya Panorama over 2 basics. Also, enchanting Sorrow's Path was never an issue, so took out 2 land enchants and grabbed Naya Charm and Madcap Experiment. I like the flavor of the experiment when I have a Pariah in play, and Im ok with the randomness of it considering I have no real way to 'stack' my library. I also dropped Chandra, the Firebrand as it seemed underwhelming and got Fiery Justice for some direct damage to multiple creatures.
9 months ago
More stuff to feed Mayael: Mycoid Shepherd, Where Ancients Tread, Oblivion Ring, Darksteel Mutation, Farseek, Vengeful Rebirth, Illusionist's Bracers, Naya Charm, Krosan Grip, Contested Cliffs & Sunhome, Fortress of the Legion.
Lots of food for thought here!
10 months ago
Drop Naya Charm all together, run 4 boros. Your mana base is going to fuck you as you have double RR and double WW creatures. Good luck getting renown, if your creatures do not have haste and are not on the field on turn 1 or 2 you'll have a hard time connecting at all.
11 months ago
If you are planning to add some cool Werewolves, Scorned Villager Flip could fix manaproblems and you could easily reduce your Manabase. Mayor of Avabruck Flip gives a bit Power to your Humans or Werewolves (whichever you like more) or you could pick Always Watching , for a good combo with Odric, Lunarch Marshal. Kruin Outlaw / Terror of Kruin Pass Flip would do a fine job with Odric as well. If you have some transform problems, try out Moonmist. Chandra and Kytheon will be transformed too. For a swagreason, try Naya Charm. Atarka's Command could be funny too.