|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Commander 2017 (C17)||Uncommon|
|Duel Decks: Mind vs Might (DDS)||Uncommon|
|Modern Masters 2017 Edition (MM3)||Uncommon|
|Eternal Masters (EMA)||Uncommon|
|Commander 2013 (C13)||Uncommon|
|MTG: Commander (CMD)||Uncommon|
|Duel Decks: Garruk vs. Liliana (DDD)||Uncommon|
|Duel Decks: Elves vs. Goblins (EVG)||Uncommon|
|Planar Chaos (PLC)||Uncommon|
|Promo Set (000)||Uncommon|
Combos Browse all
Draw three cards.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Have (24)||EdenGardenz , Hootiequack , BlueMageBrandon , prete182 , Archegos , darthnuchi , ibraJG84 , Ashy , TheRealPeaches , , gildan_bladeborn , ironax , bakeraj4 , LegendDeer , Vasbear1 , pskinn01 , TheAlmostHero , , , PTsmitty , innokenty , MattN7498 , mziter501 , rockleemyhero|
2 days ago
6 days ago
Good stuff. Looks like a good mix of control and big creatures. Here's some thoughts.
Ramp it up some. Casting one or two merfolk a turn is going to be too slow. You'll need to spend early game ramping and controlling the game. Mid game you should be setting up your enchantments and artifacts that pump things. Late game you drop a ton of merfolk and swing for the win. One or two merfolk at a time will be susceptible to board wipes and removal that will just happen organically during the game. Thran Dynamo, Awakening Zone, Explosive Vegetation, and Skyshroud Claim can help get a ton of mana going in the early to mid game.
Best of luck.
1 week ago
2 weeks ago
Criaturas que sacaria:- Fyndhorn Elves Llanowar Elves Elvish Visionary , Elvish Mystic monos que dan mana? mejor pon el trio de muros que se ayudan: Overgrown Battlement Vine Trellis Sylvan CaryatidDe cualquier manera es mejor poner mana rocks creo yo.
Ezuri, Claw of Progress: y pa que este mono aca, si no es pa ser el comandante es re poco lo que ayuda.
- Simic Sky Swallower , Sagu Mauler.- bicho grande..con velo/hexproof.
- Altered Ego, Phyrexian Metamorph .- monos toolbox, siempre ayudan, son buen soporte.
- Edric, Spymaster of Trest .- robar si haces dao..no esta mal.
- Horizon Chimera .- viendo que quieres robar harto..cae sentado.
- Kruphix, God of Horizons .- mano al maximo, no se pierde mana.
- Kydele, Chosen of Kruphix .- mana incoloro para bichos grandes.
- Lorescale Coatl .- si vas a robar harto..este es el bicho!! con arrolar...uff!
- Progenitor Mimic .- copias a cada rato, vamos copiando muros..o bichos del oponente.
- Rashmi, Eternities Crafter .- puede servir..hacer correr el mazo..es una opcion.
- Acidic Slime .- mono toolbox..siempre util.
- Terastodon .- con UG no mataras muchos bichos, esto puede ser util.
- Vorinclex, Voice of Hunger .- el mono que puede decidir el juego..ojo que deja tapeadas tierras rivales ;)
- Kefnet the Mindful .- aqui tiene para activarse rapido.
enchants:le sacaria:Mind Over Matter .- esta carta es buenisima..pero aqui no pega con niuna puta wea.Ni recuperas cartas, ni giras permanentes a excepcion de tierras.nah.
- Bounty of the Luxa .- un poco lento..pero puede ayudar
- Zendikar Resurgent .- opcion barata si no tienes Mana Reflection
- Exploration .- si puedes conseguirle..con dolar bajo..es una wena idea.
- Leyline of Anticipation .- bichos con flash!! ou yeah!
- Garruk, Primal Hunter .- Garruk Wildspeaker pseudo ramp.
- Nissa, Steward of Elements.- Freyalise, Llanowar's Fury rampea y controla
- Time Warp ? turno extra??? o sea nunca viene mal..pero es un poco inconexo..hay cosas mejores.
- Praetor's Counsel .- cartaza, recuperas lo botado, mano al maximo.Para finish.
- Temple Bell .- imagino que es por el Mind Over Matter en un mazo verde/azul hay mil weas mejores que tratar de millear
- Urban Evolution, Pore Over the Pages , Harmonize.- buenos cartones mid tempo para robar.
- Simic Charm .- protege bichos, agranda bicgos..uff.
- Unexpected Results .- si te decides por monos garndes..uff demoledor.
3 weeks ago
If you're prepared to put a little bit of money into it, here are my suggestions that stick to your theme
-1 Heroes' Bane
Waker of the Wilds looks fun as heck.
I would remove the enchantments for 4 Harmonize. If you're dead set on running effects like Overgrowth, Arbor Elf is the kind of creature you want to be running. You don't need the Fog effects since you should be the one on the attack, but if you're running them for the hexproof, consider Blossoming Defense instead. I would go 4 Rampant Growth and 4 Search for Tomorrow in your sorceries.
Nissa, Nature's Artisan is respectable, but I'd suggest Nissa, Worldwaker or Garruk Relentless Flip instead. I wouldn't run your enchantment or flier hate in the mainboard, instead fill it with the planeswalkers above, or more creatures like Elvish Visionary.
One thing you really have to be aware of in Legacy is that the three most popular board wipes (to my knowledge) are; Terminus, Toxic Deluge, and Supreme Verdict. There's not a whole lot you can do against the first two, but have a couple Heroic Intervention in your sideboard could be important. I would also run a couple Life Goes On or Feed the Clan in the sideboard as well to go against more aggro opponents.
I'm not really a green player, but I hope this was a little helpful
3 weeks ago
Nice deck! I play tested it against my own Mina & Denn deck. I had no idea Manabond was a card. Also didn't realize how crazy sack outlets for you elementals are. I noticed a few things though:
Maybe include a Nykthos, Shrine to Nyx? Although your creature count isn't that high, you'd be surprised how nice the few extra mana can be (also more food for you wave of vitriol).
Also, it seems like you have almost no draw outlets. Adding any of Harmonize, Life's Legacy, Shamanic Revelation, Collective Unconscious, Garruk's Packleader, Regal Force, Soul of the Harvest and Tireless Tracker will help you get all the cards you need to win really fast.
You have a ton of really terrifying 'destroy everything' cards, but most of them cost 5+ mana and if you have multiple of them in your hand you I noticed the return on the extras was not the most exciting. Maybe try switching out one or two for cheaper cards like Song of the Dryads or Beast Within? Then you can also cast them for free with Rishkar's Expertise too.
Finally, if you want an extra copy of any elemental in your deck, Flamekin Harbinger is a lot of fun.
Love this deck though. You got some great combos. :D
3 weeks ago
NoSoyYucateco - Wowie, thanks so much for the reccomemdations, and plenty of them at that! I certainly see the logic in your suggestions, and to be honest I did feel a little hesitant to keep cards like General's Kabuto...they just seem a little too off theme. And I had no idea that Tajuru Preserver existed. That will be a good inclusion. As for land base and card draw, youre certainly right - my current build is pretty lacking in terms of ramping and drawing. Ill look at my artifacts and replace a few with Cultivate and Harmonize type spells. Thanks again for the help!
3 weeks ago
Hello! I checked this deck and it is really cool, knowing your play group preferences it can be really effective. So what I can do is just providing some ideas/adjustments which are probably worth considering.
Cards with similar ability like you have in the deck, but with little extras:
Original: Rampant Growth
Ideas: Sakura-Tribe Elder, Wood Elves, Crop Rotation, Emerald Medallion: Sakura Tribe Elder has the same mana cost as Rampant Growth, but can block and be sacrificed for a basic land, and since it is a creature it can be pumped up if needed. Wood Elves is a little bit expensive (3 mana), but brings the Forest untapped to play and also can block, and can be pumped if needed. Crop Rotation requires sacrifice, but it does not matter if you bring a value land to play, like Nykthos or Yavimaya Hollow or Wirewood Lodge. Emerald Medallion has the same mana cost and can provide much more mana than Rampant Growth (I know it is more fragile), but it can really accelerate the game.
Original: Caged Sun
Idea: Zendikar Resurgent: Caged sun is cheaper with 1 mana and provide +1/+1, but this bonus is really impressive if you play with tokens, but as far as I see this deck is not a Token Factory. My opinion is that +1 card draw per creature is better than the +1/+1 bonus.
Cultivator of Blades: I think it would be a good choice for this deck. It provides creature pump based upon her power (Nylea can pump up her as well), she can create tokens against decks which force you to sac creatures, and it comes to play with +1/+1 counters which can be doubled with some cards already included your deck.
Traverse the Outlands: It is a newer card, but it has place in all Green decks with big creatures.
Harmonize: In my Green decks Harmonize has a reserved place, however I suppose you left this card out consciously.
Vernal Bloom: It is extremely good for ramp, except your group plays with Forests.
Eternal Witness: So typical but always useful.
Hall of the Bandit Lord: Surprise has a value so it is really good with big creatures. Pathbreaker Ibex, Heroes' Bane
I hope I could help!