|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Iconic Masters (IMA)||Rare|
|New Phyrexia (NPH)||Mythic Rare|
Combos Browse all
Urabrask the Hidden
Legendary Creature — Praetor
Creatures you control have Haste.
Creatures your opponents control enter the battlefield tapped.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Have (19)||HydraOoze , , jamesesdad , gildan_bladeborn , TheRealPeaches , , warcry02 , ZombieFood , switchkill65 , Auriel , dplerner , frederiklw , mziter501 , Qolorful , Justinaut , Fullmetalmage , vishnarg , mymanpotsandpans , cklise|
|Want (5)||Dadaman11 , Vasbear1 , fireborne1986 , VampSlayer , MoJoMiXuP|
Urabrask the Hidden Discussion
Arthfael208 on Dinos
17 hours ago
Last comment did not work so I reposted it in a different format.
These are my recommendations:
- Tilonalli's Knight - for your commander you want mostly dinosaurs and this is not a good enough.
- Shining Aerosaur - plain dino
- Raptor Companion - plain dino
- Titanic Ultimatum - you do not need overrun effects in your dinos deck as they are strong enough on thier own.
- Deathmist Raptor - does not really do anything in your deck but is a 3/3 deathtouch
- Frenzied Raptor - plain dino
- Imperial Lancer - for your commander you want mostly dinosaurs and this is not a good enough.
- Pterodon Knight - same as above.
- New Horizons - better ramp available
- Dinosaur Stampede - do not need to add damage it is better to ramp your commander or add dinos for him to get.
- Huatli's Spurring - same as above.
- Rallying Roar - same as above.
- Slash of Talons - not really good you could go Path to Exile instead as a better removal at the same cmc.
- Coat of Arms - do not need to add damage it is better to ramp your commander or add dinos for him to get.
- Ramp cards like Skyshroud Claim or Cultivate.
- Creature ramp specifically Birds of Paradise, the elves, and Priest of Titania.
- ways to cheat in dinos Quicksilver Amulet and Elvish Piper.
- more dinos with effects you do not want plain dinos that are just a 4/3 beater you want it to do something.
- more haste enablers like Swiftfoot Boots or Urabrask the Hidden
- more removal or ways to interact with the board like Path to Exile, Nature's Claim, Wear, Austere Command, and Pyroblast
1 week ago
Hey, Temur Sabertooth is busted with Zacama. Cast it, untap all your lands then bounce it and cast it again. With 12 mana these two cards give you infinite mana. Needing only six lands with a mana doubler such as Mirari's Wake.
Selvala, Heart of the Wilds is a powerful mana dork with Dinosaurs. She can make any combination of colors of mana, most Dinos have high power. Getting to draw a card when they ETB for just about all of them is very good.
Urabrask the Hidden give Zacama or any other creature you control haste.
Command Tower best land in Commander, I suggest adding it :)
1 week ago
Appreciate the help yall the combo he was referring to was using Kiki-Jiki, Mirror Breaker and Timestream Navigator . Basically once u hit 10 permanents you use Kiki to make a copy of Timestream, activate the ability of the copy then rinse and repeat. It works the same way with Progenitor Mimic and any kind of haste enabler on the token copy like Urabrask the Hidden or Maelstrom Wanderer
2 weeks ago
Here is my full haste list.
2 weeks ago
99906x: Oh, it can be. You have to remember that this deck disincentivizes board wipes. People don't like casting board wipes if they know that one player is only going to lose one of their five creatures.
The truth is that it IS risky, but remember that it's suicide Grixis to begin with. A lot of times you can tell people that you're just attacking them to get them out of dethrone range and to protect your creature. That reduces the political ramifications of attacking. You can also declare the attack only to sacrifice creatures out of the way after dethrone triggers but before combat damage is dealt.
- Unspeakable Symbol
- Urabrask the Hidden
- Swiftfoot Boots
- Lightning Greaves
- Liliana, Heretical Healer Flip
- Phyrexian Revelation
- Modular creatures
These are all ways to protect creatures by getting them under their dethrone umbrella as quickly as possible or returning them after they're removed. Now, keep in mind that most of the "good creatures" impact the board upon death or entry, so playing and then sacrificing them out of the way still means you're getting value out of them. It's not like you tapped out for a Stormtide Leviathan only to have it just immediately blown up.
3 weeks ago
mitchell.s89 happy holidays hope you are doing well.
3 weeks ago
Hey its PJ from Commander Replay. With the goal of keeping the core of your deck intact, here are some changes that I would make to streamline things a bit more. So my general philosophy with the Ur Dragon is, to get all of our non dragon effects lower than 5cc, so that the upper part of the curve is free to slam your dragons. Whether this is the correct philosophy who knows, but it seems to make sense to me, so here we go...
Urabrask the Hidden - it competes with your 6cmc dragons.
Snapcaster Mage great card, but there aren't a ton of spells in this deck, so its not the right home
Dualcaster Mage this thing always gets stuck in my hand. and ramp decks generally try to tap out each turn instead of leaving mana open.
Commander's Sphere theres is better ramp
Traverse the Ulvenwald for the reasons you mentioned. If this was a graveyard focused deck, I would include.
Elemental Bond I think there is better ways to draw cards. Under normal circumstances I wouldn't expect to cast more than 3 or 4 dragons in a game.
Desertion competes with 6 cmc dragons.
Maybe Cards to Cut- I haven't played with these so I am not as sure about them. Pay attention to how they perform, then decide if they should stay in or get cut.
Sarkhan Unbroken solid, but not sure if its the right home.
Nicol Bolas, God-Pharoah powerful but not sure if its the right home.
Soul Manipulationthe raise dead effect is cool, but not sure if we just want counterspell instead.
Dragonlord's Servant I like Herald's horn since it doesn't get lost in a board wipe, plus the card advantage part.
I prefer to run about 39-40 lands in a deck like this. Want to make sure you hit all of your land drops.
Fervor replaces Urabrask at lower CC, and doesn't die to board wipe.
Ramp: Choose 3-4 of the options below
Oracle of Mul Daya its expensive, but such a good card.
Ranger's Path finds your forest dual lands
Frontier Siege i like the utility this provides. sometimes ramp, sometimes removal
Blasphemous Act cheap board wipe.
Phyrexian Arena i like this better than elemental bond
Herald's Horn cost reduction and advantage
Counterspell replaces soul manipulation. allows you to protect your creatures
4 weeks ago
I made a few changes.