Search your library for up to two Forest cards and put them into play. Then shuffle your library.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
Skyshroud Claim Discussion
6 hours ago
- Roughshod Mentor
- Frontier Siege
- Skyshroud Claim
- Momentous Fall
- Garruk Wildspeaker
- Soul's Majesty
- Karametra's Acolyte
- Ondu Giant
12 hours ago
I like the deck I see what your doing lots of hydras and other goodies along with life gain and life syphon. The only advice for this deck I see is u need more Ramp. Your playing a lot of green stompy things so u need to get there quickly so u can apply pressure to your opponents. 30 Lands is risky with not enough ramp, I'd say for a 30 land base I'd say about 10-12 ramp spells/rocks, u are playing green so there are plenty of choices out there for ramp spells, some of my personal favorites include Skyshroud Claim, Nature's Lore, Kodama's Reach, and Cultivate to name a few.
12 hours ago
I have a deck with a similar name lol
Commander / EDH
SCORE: 1 | 111 VIEWS | IN 1 FOLDER
I have a few card suggestions for you; all of these are great in my deck:
- Emrakul, the Promised End
- Acidic Slime
- Avenger of Zendikar
- Eternal Witness
- Reclamation Sage
- Worldspine Wurm
- Woodfall Primus
- Nissa, Worldwaker
- Caged Sun
- Emerald Medallion
- Frontier Siege
- Sol Ring
- Whispersilk Cloak
- Beast Within
- Skyshroud Claim
As for cuts, I'd recommend cutting Kozilek, the Great Distortion and Deceiver of Form; they're good, but as Omnath's mana-storing ability only works with Green mana, they're not good enough to warrant making 30% of your mana unstorable. I run only one -producing land (Rogue's Passage), and only because I often win with Omnath, Locus of Mana beats. For that reason, I'd cut most of your colorless lands and replace them with Forests.
I'd also cut:
- Breaker of Armies
- Bellowing Tanglewurm
- Wolfbriar Elemental
- Dreamstone Hedron
- Haunted Fengraf
- Kavu Titan
- Kazandu Tuskcaller
- Sylvan Advocate
- Slime Molding
- Druidic Satchel
- Polukranos, World Eater
- Undergrowth Champion
- Noble Hierarch (illegal in mono-Green decks as it has a Bant color identity)
Congratulations on your excellent choice of commander, by the way, I absolutely love Omnath decks.
2 days ago
Here's a few ideas... I run lots of ramp in every one of my decks. This deck has very little, maybe in your meta its less important to come out fast. Classics like Kodama's Reach, Cultivate, Explosive Vegetation and Skyshroud Claim work great but whatever you got is fine. Mana dorks too, Overgrown Battlement and Axebane Guardian could be good synergy ones. Trophy Mage, Drift of Phantasms & Muddle the Mixture can do useful things and/or tutor for combo pieces. Dissipation Field & Lightmine Field are great pillow fort cards. Keep Watch, Arachnogenesis, & Selfless Squire are fun combat tricks to try if you think there will be lots of creatures attacking. Edric, Spymaster of Trest & Assault Suit can help encourage others to hurt each other. Happy Gathering.
4 days ago
Ima try to not mention anything already in your deck or already mentioned by our friend above, but forgive me if I repeat anything.
Bear Umbra (You can swing with Omnath then pump him up with your untapped lands before damage goes through. Sick stuff)
Frontier Siege (2 mana on both first and second main phase is just 4 mana every turn for our friend. Very cheap and way better than I thought it would be. Just don't pick dragons on accident, even though dragons are neat)
Gaea's Touch (Basically free)
Garruk Wildspeaker (Costs two if you use his +1 the turn he comes in)
Gauntlet of Power (doubles your opponent's lands too, so watch out! Fun for political stuff in multiplayer though)
Mana Vault (One of those cards)
Nature's Lore (Comes in untapped! This makes it free with any mana doubler or land enchantment. Also costs like 50 cents or something)
Nissa, Worldwaker (actually costs one mana if you have 4 forests, just can't play it till later obvi)
Seedborn Muse (Even more disgusting in multiplayer)
Selvala, Heart of the Wilds (Double Omnath for (G) is pretty good)
Skyshroud Claim (Again, comes in untapped, and is a cheap card. Seriously recommend this one)
Vorinclex, Voice of Hunger (Might make everyone hate you forever, but it is pretty damn good)
Most of this is just off of my Usually Not Voltron Omnath EDH if you wanna take a look at anything for ideas, though I think our decks may have slightly different goals in mind. Happy ramping!
6 days ago
Azusa, Lost but Seeking, Nissa, Vital Force, Tireless Tracker, Defense of the Heart, Dungrove Elder, Skyshroud Claim (the forests it finds come in untapped), Pathbreaker Ibex, Worldly Tutor, Vernal Bloom, Homeward Path, Yavimaya Hollow if I casually think of any others I'll let you know
6 days ago
Thanks for all the feedback. These are really good suggestions and I'm incorporating them into the deck...
- I'll add in all the lands you suggest. I'm taking out mountains, and I am also taking out mountains for dual producing lands to mitigate the hit on my green mana. This makes some of my ramp spells less usefull.
- Earthcraft is insane and is going straight into the deck. I don't want to go infinite in this deck, so I'll pass on the Squirrel Nest (at least for now).
- I have a preference towards not playing Craterhoof Behemoth, but it is a great addition to the deck.
- I'll have to think about Eldrazi Monument. It would have to push out one of my other anthems, and I'm not sure I want to do that.
- Awakening Zone and From Beyond fits the deck very nicely. I'll replace Skyshroud Claim and Chancellor of the Forge for those. Better curve, better ramp, and more creatures.
- Ivy Lane Denizen is a pretty nice combo with Ulasht, but is also quite usefull with the doublers and the theme. He'll get a spot.
- I should probably just build an Marath, Will of the Wild deck, just to compare before I purchase ;)
- Mountain --> Fire-Lit Thicket. Ensure the right mana
- Mountain --> Command Tower. Ensure the right mana
- Mountain --> Mossfire Valley. Ensure the right mana
- Mountain --> Skarrg, the Rage Pits. More trample for Ulasht
- Mountain --> Khalni Garden. Extra token
- Mountain --> Dryad Arbor. Counts as a creature for Ulasht
- Mountain --> Opal Palace. Makes Ulasht stronger later on
- Hornet Nest --> Earthcraft. Mana tricks for the win
- Chancellor of the Forge --> Ivy Lane Denizen
- Skyshroud Claim --> From Beyond. More allround for my needs (tokens and mana)
- Verdant Force --> Awakening Zone. More allorund for this deck (tokens and mana)
Cheers, and thanks again :)
2 weeks ago
Urza's Incubator is almost always worse than a mana rock unless you're running 30 Eldrazi. Here set to humans it works on 25 cards in your deck, and of those 25, 13 of them have single colorless mana costs so it only generates half value. Sure, there will be times you manage to save four mana a turn, but there's going to be a ton of turns where it saves one, or is just dead . . . or you could just run a Thran Dynamo or Worn Powerstone get value out of it on 95% of your turns.
Skyshroud Claim has the same CMC as Explosive Veggies, can fetch non-basics, and they don't come into play tapped.
With commander tuck gone I'd argue Condemn is a dead card. There's just too many times you need a thing gone ASAP and can't afford to hope it attacks. It was maybe worth that for a chance to bury a commander, but with that gone it's just not gonna get the job done too many times. Swap Beast Within there. It's one of the best removal spells in the game.
I guess it's meta-dependant, but recently it feels like Darksteel Plate doesn't get the job done. In just the last couple years we've had Utter End, Anguished Unmaking, Declaration in Stone, Darksteel Mutation, Song of the Dryads, Imprisoned in the Moon, and Reality Shift all added into the meta as commonly played removal options that work around indestructible. Plus Path, Swords and Chaos Warp are all in nearly ever deck that can run them. I'd rather just have Swiftfoot Boots most of the time.