|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Commander Anthology (CMT)||Rare|
|Commander 2014 (C14)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
Choose an opponent. You and that player each put an X/X green Treefolk creature token onto the battlefield. Choose an opponent. You and that player each put X 1/1 green Elf Warrior creature tokens onto the battlefield.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Have (12)||ironax , Axtel , electrolynx , Friedrice24 , thetechzombie , sonnet666 , Reliva , pskinn01 , duff87 , AyyAyyRon , mziter501 , golgarigirl|
Sylvan Offering Discussion
1 week ago
1 week ago
Kalonian Hydra, Hooded Hydra, Marwyn, the Nurturer, Sylvan Offering,Ulvenwald Tracker,Viral Drake, Cytoplast Manipulator, Druid's Call, Thada Adel, Acquisitor and AEther Mutation are all fun cards here. I think only the Kalonian Hydra is expensive.
Triskelion is amazing here.
If you want to strengthen the Elf theme there's enough to do the entire deck just with that. I was fiddling with my Ezuri deck and started to look at possible themes like Elf, Rogue, Wizard etc. Morph, Wizard and Elf were the strongest. Not enough creatures to make Modular work =(
I'm almost certain you're going to want some more protection for Ezuri once people start seeing him work.
2 weeks ago
Seems to me that Marwyn would be all about that elf-token life! Things like Hunting Triad and Sylvan Offering might be worthwhile to make her huge - the latter especially since she can provide a huge amount of mana for it.
If you're after more card draw, Collective Unconscious may just be a worse Shamanic Revelation but it's still very much worth it if you're doubling down on elf production. You might also appreciate more reliable and long-term card drawing, such as Staff of Nin, The Immortal Sun and/or Mind's Eye - things that your commander can hurry out but will still be worthwhile even if you're having trouble building up your board. Best of all, if you're able to afford it, Staff of Domination would be like a dream. As soon as Marwyn has five or more power, you get infinite life and can draw all the cards you want.
3 weeks ago
Dragon Broodmother kann nicht dein Commander sein, Alternativen fuer ne Lifegain / Token / Devour Strategie waeren:
- Tana, the Bloodsower
- Ulasht, the Hate Seed
- Thromok the Insatiable (Skaliert exponentiell, mit Trample drauf kann der schnell Spiele beenden)
- Bloodspore Thrinax Must play in dem theme
- Dragonlair Spider
- Fresh Meat (Devourst 20 Tokens und bekommst 20 staerkere Tokens)
- Sylvan Offering
- Hellion Eruption (1/1 -> 4/4)
- Wolfbriar Elemental
- Chancellor of the Forge
- Hooded Hydra
- Release the Gremlins
- Hornet Nest (Denk dran wenn die nen 6 power mob blockt machtse auch 6 Tokens)
- Hornet Queen
- Stalking Vengeance
- Tempt with Vengeance
- Hellkite Hatchling
- Thunder-Thrash Elder
- Beacon of Creation
- Rampaging Baloths
- Sandwurm Convergence
- Parallel Lives kostet zwar bissl mehr aber lohnt sich hier
- Mitotic Slime 7 Bodies fr 5 Mana
- Fires of Yavimaya must play in Gruul
- Cultivate & Kodama's Reach sind Ramp staples in EDH
- Preyseizer Dragon
- Skullmulcher Brauchst bissl mehr Draw
- Growing Rites of Itlimoc Flip ist noch nice fuer Ramp
- Khalni Garden, Skarrg, the Rage Pits rein
- Yavimaya Hollow raus (Kostet 30-60 Euro) und lieber Kessig Wolf Run rein
- Contested Cliffs raus (Spielst zuwenig Beasts dazu) und Oran-Rief, the Vastwood rein um alle Tokens zu pumpen
- Mosswort Bridge wuerde gehen aber Kher Keep ist in der Strategie wahrscheinlich besser um excess mana gegen Token zu tauschen
- Fungal Reaches ist crap, bekommst genug Ramp durch Creatures und anderweitig
- Evolving Wilds & Terramorphic Expanse sind must pick in jedem multi-color deck, damit fixt man nicht nur Mana, sondern dnnt auch das Deck aus und erhht die Chance Karten die man braucht zu ziehen.
1 month ago
I would probably take out a couple of lands too. Grand Warlord Radha should be your main source of mana mid to late game (really depends on how many board wipes opponents play).
1 month ago
Rite of the Raging Storm maybe? Tempt with Vengeance/Sylvan Offering effects could work. In my kitty deck I have a Ryusei, the Falling Star as a secondary dragon-friendly sweeper, since my commander and kitten tokens all fly.
2 months ago
2 months ago
Correction: list of steady 1/1 or 2/2 token creators.
Potentially too slow: Sporemound, Assemble the Legion, Dragonlair Spider, Elspeth, Knight-Errant, Freyalise, Llanowar's Fury, From Beyond, Growing Ranks, Jade Mage, Krenko, Mob Boss, Vitu-Ghazi Guildmage, Goblin Assault, Goblin Rabblemaster, Mycologist, Pallid Mycoderm, Psychotrope Thallid, Rhys the Redeemed, Savage Thallid, anything that starts with Thallid- really, look it up, there are like 7, Verdant Force.
Not enough?: Attended Knight, Emeria Angel (only 30 lands!?), Entrapment Maneuver (it'll fuck up voltron's day), Fungal Sprouting, Greener Pastures (if you get more lands), Queen's Commission, Raise the Alarm, Servo Exhibition, Spectral Procession.
Just awesome: Brimaz, King of Oreskos, Hanweir Garrison, Hero of Bladehold, Martial Coup, Nomads' Assembly, Oketra the True, Sacred Mesa, Sundering Growth, Tempt with Vengeance, Tilonalli's Summoner, Trostani, Selesnya's Voice, Elemental Mastery (suddenly your big stuff is unblockable, too!), Living Hive, Promise of Bunrei, Secure the Wastes, Sporesower Thallid, Sporoloth Ancient, Sram's Expertise, Stonybrook Schoolmaster, Symbiotic Wurm, Wolfcaller's Howl.