|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Masters Edition III (ME3)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
All creatures have haste.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Have (11)||MyTotoro , Sparky41 , miracle , TheAlmostHero , kpral , CastleSiege , Daeyel , Azdranax , Lucretian , Roadhog , frederiklw|
|Want (6)||rockleemyhero , mazrimtaim , sonnet666 , jamesesdad , Turtlelover73 , xpsychovampx|
Concordant Crossroads Discussion
1 day ago
Garruk, Primal Hunter scheduled for trade in April
Concordant Crossroads aquired 3/16/18
2 days ago
Rishkar's Expertise refills hands super easily, and if the extra spell is an untapper, you just can put more stuff on the board.
I also play one copy of Mossbridge Troll, since he's able to grow super tall for selvala. And he just sticks around , wich is also nice.
Nice brew, nice primer!
1 week ago
Hey, if $250 total budget then you're already way over budget because Land Tax is a $25 card and Concordant Crossroads is a $15 card both are currently not being counted in the total of the deck. Even if have a low budget you can still play a bunch of the Selesyna dual lands. The manabase here is really bad, 36 Basic lands? Cutting 10-11 Basic lands will not hurt the manabase or Land Tax's ability, there's still plenty of Basic lands. You're not going to draw Land Tax every game and in games you don't draw it having duals will help to play spells.
Consider these lands:
- Command Tower: Commander staple for $1
- Canopy Vista: works well with Basic lands
- Selesnya Sanctuary: works well with Basic lands
- Fortified Village: works well with Basic lands
- Sunpetal Grove: works well with Basic lands
- Temple of Plenty
- Stirring Wildwood
- Blossoming Sands
- Graypelt Refuge
- Grove of the Guardian: create an 8/8 token that can then be populated
- Vitu-Ghazi, the City-Tree: repeatable token maker on a land
Also consider these cards:
- Imperious Perfect: repeatable Elf token maker and lord for Elf tokens
- Mentor of the Meek: can be a draw engine with Rhys tokens, four mana create a token and draw a card. Very good with populate
- Rampaging Baloths: good finisher because of trample, creates 4/4 Beast tokens by playing lands
- Mirror Entity: make all tokens huge power and toughness for a turn, is an Elf
- Hornet Queen: flying deathtouch bees are very scary for your opponents especially when you start populating them
- Swords to Plowshares: Commander staple white removal spell
- Beast Within: Commander staple green removal spell
- Sundering Growth: one of the better populate spells
- Rootborn Defenses: one of the better populate spells, protect token army from board wipe or removal
- Advent of the Wurm: a 5/5 token with trample is very good with populate
- Epic Struggle: win the game by creating and populating tokens
- Oblivion Ring: Commander staple white removal
Good luck with your deck.
2 weeks ago
Add Lightning Greaves in addition to Swiftfoot Boots. Hydras are a fairly fun tribe, but they are far too susceptable to removal.
Since you have fairly significant ramp, you can run Akroma's Memorial. It's expensive to cast, but it can end games alongside a powerful hydra or two. (Tangentially related, but interesting etymological sidebar, the Oxford English Dictionary, the premier reference guide to the English language, lists no official plural version of the word "hydra." Because there merely was "the Hydra" in ancient use, there is not an officially "correct" method. Further research shows that "hydras", "hydra", and "hydr" are all used fairly interchangeably, with no real consensus.)
Concordant Crossroads, Emblem of the Warmind, Fires of Yavimaya, and Fervor are all nifty as they give your creatures haste. Fires of Yavimaya would probably be my choice, since it can be used for both haste and a combat trick if needed. That said, the other's each have their own advantages (mana cost for Crossroads and Emblem; not needing two colours of mana for Fervor), hence my inclusion.
2 weeks ago
You probably need some alternative win cons. Splendid Reclamation and Avenger of Zendikar with Concordant Crossroads can easily net a win. Seismic Assault is a good alternative when your general is too expensive to cost. Creeping Renaissance seems like a must for this deck. As for early game protection, you can use Constant Mists. Craterhoof Behemoth and/or Triumph of the Hordes. Actually, giving your commander infect and using his ability is pretty funny.
3 weeks ago
3 weeks ago
Primal Vigor is definitely worth playing for Ghave because it helps you a lot more than it helps the other players. Smothering Abomination gives lots of card draw when you're sacrificing Saprolings anyway. Mindless Automaton and Symbiotic Deployment are also good. Concordant Crossroads lets you attack or tap for mana right away. Gyre Sage ramps you well, and Crystalline Crawler goes infinite with Doubling Season or Primal Vigor.
3 weeks ago
There are many cards that boost Ghave to the stars. You probably know them, but lets review them just in case you were missing one of them:
Doubling Season, Primal Vigor, Parallel Lives, Anointed Procession, Cathars' Crusade, Seedborn Muse, Dictate of Karametra and never forget Ashnod's Altar (warning! infinite combo enabler) also Phyrexian Altar infinite enabler but not so infinite, like half infinite.
Also work amazingly with Ghave creratures with undying, the lower cost ones are Young Wolf, Butcher Ghoul, Strangleroot Geist, you sacrifice them, and they come back with +1/+1 counter you can remove to create a Saproling and start over again.
The biggest problem is you dont have easy access to haste for everybody in your colors Concordant Crossroads and Akroma's Memorial are your only options. You can instead use Vedalken Orrery and make your infinite tokens before untapping.
They will try to break your combo pieces so some recursion is important I just found this Dwarf and I like her a lot Restoration Specialist but there are a lot of options, you are in the right colors for recursion ;)
If you have a Privileged Position around home looking for a deck, this is that deck.