|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Explorers of Ixalan (EO2)||Rare|
|Masterpiece Series: Amonkhet Invocations (AKHMPS)||Common|
Combos Browse all
: Untap all creatures you control. After this main phase, there is an additional combat phase followed by an additional main phase. Play this ability only any time you could play a sorcery.
|Have (8)||anonymausguy , mlouden03 , awalloftext , mymanpotsandpans , Kvothe1115 , mentor6 , MrCrazzyc , ironax|
|Want (44)||joshw335 , athix , coadster , Liquicitizen , Flame213 , snoopywashere , Tomasaa , CryAll , mgoodwi5 , Fullmetalmage , Commonomicon , MasterRoach117 , mtgtim , Chabert , itskevinmiller , bryanmochi , SupremeRNB , eleventhend , Korevana , zephyrmoth , dontjudgemyusername , XVicarious , colorfulsnailboy , Xz0mb13x91 , Vukodlak , obitus , kovellen , jkdhfgui , MstrbtnManatee , guimuave , chucklebot , Skydra2 , Schwiggity , Cunningcrow , Animale , jbriedis , Elphane , zomburs , tristanishappy , Dragonsound , THP88 , klokwurk , dtfer , kungfurabbi|
Aggravated Assault Discussion
6 hours ago
I can tell that you've mostly built from cards that you have sitting around from recent sets. That's fine, but there's a few things you should consider when building Radha.
First, you want to be putting out a lot of creatures, and quickly. That will allow you to make attacks the first turn she comes down and spiral out of control. To do that, you'll want token producers and cheap creatures. With only 25 creatures and very few token makers, you're unlikely to combo off with Aggravated Assault and Hellkite Charger . Also, you're weakening your cards like Guardian Project by running so few creatures.
Secondly, you'll want more lands. While your commander is a source of mana, you still want to be ramping and hitting your land drops between when you play her and when you go off. Casual EDH decks usually run between 37-40 lands, depending on the build, so I would go up at least 4 lands.
Thirdly, you'll want to reconsider some card choices that look powerful, but will have unintended consequences. Wildfire and Annihilation looks good on paper, but the table will turn on you for blowing up their lands, meaning you can't count on rebuilding after. Kiki-Jiki, Mirror Breaker is powerful, but the table will IMMEDIATELY try to kill you, and rightfully so, when they see it, since the assumption will be that you're running infinite combos with him.
Finally, you'll just want to clean up some of the subpar card choices like Blossom Dryad , Raptor Hatchling , Natural End , etc. Check out the EDHREC page for Radha to see what others are playing in their decks. You can toggle to budget decks in the top right, so you can probably make huge improvements to the general card quality of your deck for $5-10, before you even consider adding the cards that will really make it tick. Good luck!
1 day ago
Sorry for the double-post, but I forgot to mention:
1 week ago
Thanks for the advice. I do plan on adding some more dual colored lands, as well as more land searches such as Ash Barrens , Terramorphic Expanse , Evolving Wilds , and Myriad Landscape , but hadn't been able to get any of them yet. I do like the Aggravated Assault combo with Savage Ventmaw and Grand Warlord Radha . I also like the idea of swapping out Demolish for Beast Within and/or Hull Breach . Decimate seems a little less useful due to requiring the opponent to have all 4 types of cards on the battlefield.
1 week ago
First and foremost, here are some suggestions for improving your manabase: Rootbound Crag , Blighted Woodland , Kazandu Refuge , Haven of the Spirit Dragon , Gruul Guildgate , Rugged Highlands , Command Tower , Temple of Abandon , Sheltered Thicket , Cinder Glade , Game Trail , and Kessig Wolf Run . I know that's a lot of cards just dedicated to mana, but I think the Haven and Kessig will pull both surely pull their weight.
Rishkar's Expertise generates great card advantage while you control a big dragon. Harmonize is another strong draw spell in green. Cultivate and Kodama's Reach are cards just like Nissa's Pilgrimage , and they help you accelerate your game.
Finally, Dragonstorm is a fun card that allows you to find whatever dragon you might want/need. It's nowhere near as good as Tooth and Nail , but it is a fun and more budget-friendly option for the time being.
1 week ago
1 week ago
Uhhhh this is a really open ended question haha. You should browse the various gruul decks on here, as well as edhrec.com for ideas
I'm running Omnath, Locus of Rage and it's really fun. He takes advantage of something most decks do anyway: ramp. He also punishes boardwipes with his Lightning Bolt ability. Sometimes I'll flood the board and swing all out, then cast my own boardwipe to burn my opponent(s) for the final blow
Xenagos, God of Revels is another commander I've used in the past. His strategy pushes more towards "going tall" with a few big creatures rather than omnath who wants to "go wide" with a pile of creatures. Xenagos is one of the best options too since he's harder to remove than normal creatures.
There's combat tricks:
Aggravated Assault + Savage Ventmaw
Aggravated Assault + Bear Umbra + creature
Aggravated Assault + Nature's Will + creature
Aggravated Assault + Sword of Feast and Famine + creature
Aggravated Assault + Grand Warlord Radha + creatures
Aggravated Assault + Selvala, Heart of the Wilds + creature with power 7 or greater
Hellkite Charger + Bear Umbra
Hellkite Charger + Nature's Will
Hellkite Charger + Sword of Feast and Famine
Hellkite Charger + Grand Warlord Radha + creatures
Have fun! I hope you'll take a moment to check out and upvote a couple of my decks! Cheers!
2 weeks ago
Well first of all, are you on any budget? I would recommend going into sunforger build as there are plenty of options that will help control the board state. I'll send ya a link to my buddie's Touyachu decklist.
Commander / EDH
SCORE: 2 | 40 VIEWS | IN 1 FOLDER
His is a hyper aggro non-infinite combo list, but as you are already running Helm of the Host you can also add in Godo, Bandit Warlord for a second infinite combat, Aggravated Assault and Neheb, the Eternal for another extra combat step.
4 weeks ago
- Cut 2 or 3 lands. You run 10 ramp without counting doublers. Or cut like 2 lands and 2 ramp.
- Courser of Kruphix Not a dino, just play ramp
- Oracle of Mul Daya Not a dino, just play ramp
- Reclamation Sage Not a dino, dino does it better
- Sakura-Tribe Elder Not a dino, replace with ramp, dino ramp
- Sky Terror Too vanilla, replace with ramp or dino ramp
- Scroll Rack You did this in Narset, wasn't tht great
- Eerie Interlude Not enough ETBs to count, if this is to dodge wraths boros charm and heroic intervention are better.
- Cacophodon I'm not seeing where you are going to benefit from untapping a single target
- Path of Mettle Flip
- Sylvan Library it's a great card, but I think you are trying to just ramp and get your value off your commander.
- Mana Geyser To me this is best in mono red or in something with X spells.
- Wayward Swordtooth Not that great in EDH
- Raging Regisaur it's in here for ping i think, you didn't seem to keen on it.
- Privileged Position
- Asceticism this and priv pos are both for protecting, with your 90 haste enablers I'm not sure i'd worry about protecting.
- Neheb, the Eternal If this is here to go infinite/near infinite with Aggravated Assault run the whole busted mana package that goes infinite with it (or at least more than just 1) Sword of Feast and Famine , Druids' Repository , Bear Umbra , Grand Warlord Radha , Savage Ventmaw
- Whispersilk Cloak Only having one of this effect seems odd
- Signets - I like the new lockets better. More mana but later on you can sac them to draw cards. Up to you
- Atzocan Seer idk, feel like i'd rather just kodama's reach. HIs second ability could be relevant.
You're missing a bunch of the best dinosaur cards in my opinion
- Commune with Dinosaurs Early gets a land, late gets a dino. Always replaces itself.
- Thundering Spineback Only a 5/5 but is an anthem and makes more dinos
- Carnage Tyrant Literally the best dinosaur ever printed, has all of the keywords you'd ever want on it but haste
- Burning Sun's Avatar Bolts something, bolts someone, and is costed correctly
- Rampaging Ferocidon So good it's banned in standard, shuts down other creature based decks. Can hurt you but likely you are winning if this is hurting.
- Verdant Sun's Avatar If you wanna flip your deck, why not gain all the life at the same time
- Runic Armasaur It's a dino, it's prison, it's got better stats than it's mana
- Overgrown Armasaur Reclamation sage-esque but on a dino
- Kindred Summons 7 mana, basically same as your creatures, and can double your creature count at EOT....
- Overwhelming Stampede Your average power is like 10 in this deck, +10/+10 and trample on everything ends games.
- Naya Charm First mode is meh, second mode can be good, third mode allows you to take out someone
- Charging Monstrosaur haste and trample and on curve
- Bellowing Aegisaur This thing gets huge fast, but doesn't have trample
- Iroas, God of Victory Not a dino, but is combat relevant, makes it easier for your dinos to get through and win
That gets you no where near where you need to be. To me you have too many enchantments might look there more.
Aggravated Assault occurrence in decks from the last year
Commander / EDH:
All decks: 0.1%
RG (Gruul): 0.11%
RW (Boros): 0.14%
RUW (Jeskai, America): 0.14%
RGW (Naya): 0.12%