Each player may reveal any number of creature cards from his or her hand. Then each player puts a 2/2 green Bear creature token into play for each card he or she revealed this way.
Printings View all
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Latest Decks as Commander
Kamahl's Summons Discussion
3 days ago
Considering you only run 14 creature cards, is it wise to have Kamahl's Summons In this deck? Seems like a great way to give your opponents extra blockers.
1 year ago
Okay so some changes
The inifinte combo has been cut, it's just too unreliable without tutors (and good luck finding those in mono-green) and each piece does too little by itself. So it's time to get back to basics and try to get this deck as good as it can while still remaning on theme.
- Ashnod's Altar
- Kamahl's Summons : We have no real way of just absolutely stacking the hand with creatures to make throwing the mana at this guaranteed value. Drawing this off the top late game rather than an actual creature is pretty much useless.
- Extraplanar Lens : We need intensive mana to keep churning out creatures consistently from the hand, especially once bounce effect are available.
- Burgeoning : Staple in green, enough said really.
- Exploration : Much the same as the above.
- Selvala's Stampede : I've always been a fan of this card in these kinds of creature decks, however the key to squeezing the most value out of this card is to make sure we have big drops off the 'free' vote. So far all I can really see is Zendikar Resurgent or Craterhoof Behemoth (which is only really effective if we already have creatures on the board, which is rather good with the 'wild' vote), but it's an interesting card I'd like to test out.
1 year ago
2 years ago
You need to have ways to force your opponents to attack. For example, Bident of Thassa. You activate, they can either pay through your Ghostly Prison effects and attack you or attack an opponent for free, but they must attack. Same idea with Avatar of Slaughter, Basandra, Battle Seraph, Curse of the Nightly Hunt, Fumiko the Lowblood, etc
3 years ago
I updated the deck and the description.
The second most important thing is removal after cutting the enemie's mana resources, so I decided for 3 Ulvenwald Tracker but kept 2 Predatory Urge since the Tracker needs mana, and mana can be invested better in the lategame.
I've removed the Gnarlid Pack because the lategame potential is already pretty high, looking at the ability to clear the enite battlefield from opposing creatures and being able to create tons of tokens. Because of that I think this deck also doesn't need the Wild Beastmaster.
Yeva, Nature's Herald indeed is spicy, but feels kind of a 2GG waste in my opinion, since you don't really need the flash imho - what's your opponent going to do to you? He can't cast many spells and my creatures can either fight or are bigger.
But after all: Thank you very much for you rsuggestions, I simply don't know how I missed the Winter Orb combo.
4 years ago
TMBRLZ ok ima tackle these in order.
Dragon-Scarred Bear its ok but it'll be difficult for him to become relevant.
Ulvenwald Bear I like him, i need to fit him in somewhere.
Kamahl's Summons I am not a fan, because of the format, all decks will have at least 20 creatures so it will work too well for both players.
Razorclaw Bear 4 mana for meh not sure yet.
Grizzly Fate I like it, it would be fun to have, ill probably buy it and try it out.
Thanks for the input, Keep it coming!