|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Mercadian Masques (MMQ)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
Clear the Land
Each player reveals the top five cards of his or her library, puts into play tapped all land cards revealed this way, and removes the rest from the game.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
Clear the Land Discussion
4 months ago
White: Oath of Lieges
Black: Herald of Leshrac
Simic: Plasm Capture
4 months ago
Still not mentioned:Herald of Leshrac, Retraced Image, The Keyrunes, Coldsteel Heart, Clear the Land, Into the Wilds, Oblivion Sower, Crypt of Agadeem, Deathrite Shaman, Thought Vessel, Plasm Capture, Mwonvuli Acid-Moss, Shefet Monitor, The Diamonds, Grand Architect, Scuttlemutt, The Totems, Citanul Hierophants, Cryptolith Rite, Sakura-Tribe Scout, Walking Atlas, Axebane Guardian, Overgrown Battlement, Oath of Lieges, Rites of Flourishing, Sasaya, Orochi Ascendant, Zendikar Resurgent, Squandered Resources, Food Chain, Overabundance, Vedalken Engineer, Cultivator's Caravan, Guardian Idol, Dreamstone Hedron, Koth of the Hammer, Pentad Prism, Sphere of the Suns, Qarsi Deceiver, Spectral Searchlight, Fellwar Stone, Channeler Initiate, Devoted Druid, Morselhoarder, Serra's Sanctum, Recross the Paths, Scattering Stroke, Cryptolith Fragment Flip, Turnabout, Mana Drain
1 year ago
How effective has Clear the Land been for you. I have my own list that I've been working on for some time now and this might be the first time I've actually seen the card.
1 year ago
Thanks for the feedback, I've been actually meaning to get a couple more Maze's End. My local card shop just seems to be out when I try to get them. T.T (Probably just order them online.)
The main reason I run 4 copies of those specific gates is due to the amount of green I have. Otherwise I find myself missing that one green mana for half the game. I was planning on dropping those down to 3 each once I procured my other copies of Maze's.
So instead of trying to play an aggro sideboard, switch to control? I can see that being better more often than trying to rely on a bunch of aggro cards early on.
How do you feel about the Door to Nothingness? I feel like it could be viable since I have to get a bunch of lands for the Maze's anyways, and have a second back-up insta win con.
So in turn,Drop:
Entire side board
-4 Moment's Peace (Non-Modern Card)
-4 Clear the Land (Non-Modern Card)
-2 Exploration (Non-Modern Card)
-2 Riot Control
+2 Maze's End
1 year ago
SaniTheCat, I think you need some cheaper land ramping spells to give you a better chance of hitting seven lands faster to flip Nissa. This deck is playing a very high Avg. CMC, having some spells that can get lands faster into play would really help to play your big creatures. Your deck doesn't appear to be budget so my suggestions will not be budget options.
I will first list all my suggestions and then explain my reasoning. Some cards to consider are:
Exploration, Burgeoning, Gaea's Touch, Explore, Summer Bloom, Nature's Lore, Three Visits, Rampant Growth, Primal Growth, Clear the Land, Yavimaya Elder, Sylvan Ranger, Skyshroud Ranger, Sakura-Tribe Scout, Thawing Glaciers
- Exploration, Burgeoning, Gaea's Touch all these enchantments are green and cheap, letting you play more lands a turn in the early game is what you want to be doing.
- Explore, Summer Bloom cheap sorceries that let you play more lands a turn.
- Nature's Lore, Three Visits, Rampant Growth, Primal Growth cheap good land ramping.
- Clear the Land for three mana you can potentially put up to five lands into play.
- Skyshroud Ranger, Sakura-Tribe Scout one mana creatures that can put lands from your hand onto the battlefield.
- Yavimaya Elder, Sylvan Ranger cheap creatures that can get lands into your hand.
- Thawing Glaciers can guarantee you get a Forest onto the battlefield each turn.
- Another creature that could be quite good with your overall strategy is Baru, Fist of Krosa. He can give all your creatures a recurring source of trample as well as pump them.
Good luck with your deck.