Creature — Human ShamanWhenever you cast an instant or sorcery spell, put a 1/1 red Elemental token onto the battlefield.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|TCGPlayer.com Price||Cardhoarder (MTGO) Price|
|$1.69||$2.52||$6.33||$36.05||0.1 TIX||2.04 TIX|
|Have (22)||DrLitebur , FALLEN-X-ANGEL , Tiddilywinkus , Regigigas23 , ThatJunkMage , DMR , HavokX , Rman92011 , Valentine35 , saj0219 , RealityShock , philktoken8998 , xzavierx , Almond745 , DrFunk27 , HalcyonMTG , JimmyDanger13 , Gameover209X , metljoe , WUBRG... , LoneCrusader399 , rooroothepirate|
|Want (9)||LiveForChaos , fuckin_martians , Spinalripper , Khadord , MoJoMiXuP , philktoken8998 , dhgarcia , Twerkymchotpants , dmage105|
Young Pyromancer Discussion
1 hour ago
The deck looks pretty good, but can get more efficient with a few cards switches.
Next, spells. Spell Snare and Spell Pierce will do some work for you. Go to 4 Remand, get rid of the Training Grounds(why is it there in the first place? It does nothing for your deck) and also get rid of Pyroclasm. Forked Bolt could do some work for you too.
That should be about good.
5 hours ago
I would take out Spite of Mogis completely. You should be able to end the game before the opponent puts out a creature that needs to be killed by Spite. You seem to be focusing too much on their creatures, when Satyr Firedancer and Young Pyromancer, if you choose to keep them, should be more than enough to handle them. Consider Abbot of Keral Keep if you feel like you need creatures on a budget. For artifact hate in the side I would look at Shattering Spree as well as above suggestions. Thunderous Wrath as a 1- or 2-of wouldn't be bad at all in the main. I've seen a burn deck win Turn 3 with a Miracled Thunderous Wrath, a Monastery Swiftspear, and 3 Bolts and Spikes (it was against me, salt). Five card win. I would check it out.
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
1 day ago
1 day ago
Not sure if I should tell you this, but a little story about parts of my day (ok, that sounded a bit creepy. It's not, don't worry):
- Put mail in mailbox before mail arrives
- Mailman delivers mail but fails to take the cards for you
- My mom was nice and said she's driving by a post office on her errands, so she drops it off for me
- Fast forward to tonight, I trade a guy a bunch of bulk for some decent stuff. Young Pyromancers, Brainstorms, andddddd Condescends.
If you find stuff I want for the Nocturnus's, then I have two Condescends (maybe three, actually) for your Tron deck.
I also traded for some stuff for a Tower-Mine-Power Plant set of Christmas-themed alters. If you're interested I'll post the image tomorrow. They're pretty good.
2 days ago
... and I'm back!
Based on smack80's suggestions, I'm considering a major update of the deck, with focus on more creatures and faster, more consistent, ramp.
I am currently considering the following replacements:
- Springjack Pasture --> Nykthos, Shrine to Nyx
- Myriad Landscape --> Ancient Tomb
- Mountain --> Homeward Path
- Pyromancer's Goggles --> Goblin Lackey
- Shattering Spree --> Goblin Tinkerer
- Thatcher Revolt --> Goblin Vandal
- Furnace of Rath --> Gratuitous Violence
- Fork --> Dualcaster Mage
- Chandra, Pyromaster --> Druidic Satchel
- Blood Moon --> Magus of the Moon
- Kuldotha Rebirth --> Goblin Marshal
- Commander's Sphere --> Manakin
- Extraplanar Lens --> Iron Myr
- Past in Flames --> Skirk Prospector
- Koth of the Hammer --> Millikin
- Young Pyromancer --> Coldsteel Heart #Only 17 inst/sorc now
- Orochi Hatchery --> Mana Vault
These changes both increase ramp consistency, lowers ACMC, and increases creature count. This prompts further considerations of replacing
- Impact Tremors --> Kiki-Jiki, Mirror Breaker
- Goblinslide --> Conjurer's Closet
- Leyline of Punishment --> Heat Shimmer
Since they have synergy with
- Beetleback Chief
- Emrakul's Hatcher
- Goblin Marshal
- Mogg War Marshal
- Siege-Gang Commander
- Solemn Simulacrum
- Goblin Bombardment - It's almost full control
- Leyline of Punishment - faster killing, less healing
- Reverberate - only works with well with 12 of my own sorceries (in most situations there is no reason to copy Wheel of Fortune, Reforge the Soul or Blasphemous Act).
|Power / Toughness||2/1|
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
- Isochron Scepter + Path to Exile + Young Pyromancer
- Gelectrode + Guttersnipe + Young Pyromancer
- Flame Jab + Young Pyromancer
- Beguiler of Wills + Switcheroo + Young Pyromancer
- Dragonshift + Young Pyromancer
- Gitaxian Probe + Young Pyromancer
- Fencing Ace + Hidden Strings + Young Pyromancer
- Hidden Strings + Young Pyromancer
- Lingering Souls + Monastery Mentor + Young Pyromancer
- Lingering Souls + Young Pyromancer
- Purphoros, God of the Forge + Young Pyromancer
- Pyromancer Ascension + Young Pyromancer
- Punishing Fire + Young Pyromancer
- Akroan Crusader + Goblin Rabblemaster + Young Pyromancer
- Guttersnipe + Young Pyromancer
- Cabal Therapy + Young Pyromancer
- Edric, Spymaster of Trest + Young Pyromancer
- Atarka's Command + Young Pyromancer
- Shrine of Burning Rage + Young Pyromancer
- Soul's Attendant + Young Pyromancer
- Raven's Crime + Young Pyromancer
- Smallpox + Young Pyromancer