Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|TCGPlayer.com Price||Cardhoarder (MTGO) Price|
|$1.18||$2.51||$10.0||$39.73||0.15 TIX||0.4 TIX|
|Have (32)||xzavierx , slemulv , FALLEN-X-ANGEL , HalcyonMTG , Tanis44 , Captain_MUD , Wolfninja , brokendwarf , metljoe , MUTEDM1ND , saj0219 , jimykid86 , Valentine35 , h4ck3rwc3 , almerican , titaniumturtlex , clowe304433 , RealShoppingCart , Derpachus , myDownfall , thenewcraft , DrLitebur , DMR , Gameover209X , Comicalflop , Skimm3r , Hootiequack , hash-brown , Rman92011 , Metriod544 , JimmyDanger15 , Kamae555|
|Want (7)||Spinalripper , VampireArm , Panda213 , Kryzis , scare983 , Toasty_Wolf , CookieJedi|
Young Pyromancer Discussion
4 hours ago
Is it worth running Clout of the Dominus when Spellheart Chimera is my only threatening creature though? And I agree with you about Deprive. One card I like to run is Mizzium Skin. But it probably wouldn't help you out as much here since you don't have Young Pyromancer.
11 hours ago
Twanicus, PirateToast, I spent a lot of time away from this deck, but in coming back I've tested a number of cards, namely Young Pyromancer and Seeker of the Way in place of Tidehollow Sculler, and currently Pack Rat.
Tidehollow Sculler has always been a favorite of mine, and can really swing tempo in your favor.
However, all of the these cards are pretty bad late game top decks. Pack Rat is a must answer now threat that will smother games.
The biggest issue I've had for this deck is the lack of access to Abrupt Decay, there are some strategies that BGx brushes off that Mardu will struggle with, and I think making it a bit faster and less attrition focused might be the right direction for this list.
11 hours ago
I actually think that I will want 1-2 Snapcaster Mage along with my Young Pyromancer in order to double the burn value. I like all the burn as it is great for removal, finishers, (and, of course, the threat of using a certain 'walker to win the game!!).
I'm a new player in MDN, so I want the feel of the deck to be sort of like my old Standard Tempo deck to help me acclimate (as you said, play to your style.) In STD, my deck was a lot of Burn, Mantis Riders, Sarkhan and CHANDRA. So I like having the ability to hit hard the first few turns with dudes, then switch over to a burn plan once the dudes have done their job. Chandra is supposed to land and help the end-game.
13 hours ago
I've been thinking about a tokens build utilizing Young Pyromancer, Monastery Mentor, and Myth Realized along with a slew of instants and junk like, all week. Seems like it'd just be ok, might need a blood moon or some other form of lock to work though.
13 hours ago
I made a twin build awhile back that ran Young Pyromancer. It was really fun but something felt wrong about it. I never felt I had a good time to cast him because of the counter magic I had in hand.
13 hours ago
13 hours ago
Ok guys, but for real though. We've had our fun at this guy's expense, but I think it's time to move on to a different subject. Like, for all we know this could just be some 9 year old that we're pooping on with zero regard. Sure, you can argue that "That's what happens on the internet", but really, if that's how we're going to act he might quit the game, which goes against everything that this site looks for. So what if his fun isn't the same as yours? If you have a problem with him, just ignore him and maybe he'll go away - or better - learn how to act on a forum. What if he comes into this thread and reads all of this? Let's not keep shitting on this guy; we as a community are supposed to be better than that.
Now, how many of you guys are taking part in that Modern Tourney that the Chief and company are holding? How are you liking it? You learning anything about your deck? Maybe some deck that you would have picked different?
Personally, i'm playing my blue tron list and am having a blast. I haven't taken the deck to a competitive event yet, but all my kitchen table practice with it seems to be paying off. The deck's super solid, and I love it. I'm also seeing a bunch of people experimenting with Young Pyromancer. Thoughts? Sorry if this has already been discussed, if it has, someone else suggest a new topic.
1 day ago
no shun plz
Your deck probably could have won if it got the Assault Loam engine online, but I don't remember seeing a Loam come to think of it. Flame Jab could have wrecked me as well.
|Power / Toughness||2/1|
|Avg. draft pick||2.16|
|Avg. cube pick||2.1|
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
- Isochron Scepter + Path to Exile + Young Pyromancer
- Guttersnipe + Molten Birth + Young Pyromancer
- Master of Waves + Purphoros, God of the Forge + Young Pyromancer
- Master of Waves + Molten Birth + Young Pyromancer
- Delver of Secrets + Young Pyromancer
- Flame Jab + Young Pyromancer
- Raven's Crime + Young Pyromancer
- Molten Birth + Young Pyromancer
- Switcheroo + Young Pyromancer
- Beguiler of Wills + Young Pyromancer
- Beguiler of Wills + Switcheroo + Young Pyromancer
- Purphoros, God of the Forge + Young Pyromancer
- Lava Axe + Young Pyromancer
- Lingering Souls + Young Pyromancer
- Guttersnipe + Talrand, Sky Summoner + Young Pyromancer
- Dragonshift + Young Pyromancer
- Akroan Crusader + Young Pyromancer
- Fencing Ace + Hidden Strings + Young Pyromancer
- Mountain + Young Pyromancer
- Guttersnipe + Young Pyromancer
- Lightning Bolt + Searing Blood + Young Pyromancer
- Talrand, Sky Summoner + Young Pyromancer
- Hidden Strings + Young Pyromancer
- Edric, Spymaster of Trest + Young Pyromancer
- Bident of Thassa + Young Pyromancer
- Guttersnipe + Purphoros, God of the Forge + Young Pyromancer
- Tymaret, the Murder King + Young Pyromancer
- Manamorphose + Young Pyromancer
- Young Pyromancer + Isochron Scepter
- Beck / Call + Young Pyromancer
- Quickling + Young Pyromancer + Snapcaster Mage
- Mutavault + Young Pyromancer
- Guttersnipe + Kiln Fiend + Young Pyromancer
- Raise the Alarm + Young Pyromancer
- Young Pyromancer + Zealous Persecution
- Mizzium Skin + Young Pyromancer
- Time Walk + Young Pyromancer
- Akroan Crusader + Monastery Swiftspear + Young Pyromancer
- Akroan Crusader + Goblin Rabblemaster + Young Pyromancer
- Punishing Fire + Young Pyromancer
- Foundry Street Denizen + Young Pyromancer
- Burning Vengeance + Young Pyromancer
- Molten Birth + Purphoros, God of the Forge + Young Pyromancer
- Collateral Damage + Molten Birth + Young Pyromancer
- Blasting Station + Purphoros, God of the Forge + Young Pyromancer
- Last-Ditch Effort + Purphoros, God of the Forge + Young Pyromancer
- Monastery Mentor + Young Pyromancer
- Soul's Attendant + Young Pyromancer
- Impact Tremors + Purphoros, God of the Forge + Young Pyromancer