Creature — Beast
Whenever another creature with power 3 or greater enters the battlefield under your control, you may draw a card.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
Garruk's Packleader Discussion
13 hours ago
- Vorinclex, Voice of Hunger (Still in casual group, and he tended to drag on games and make players feel bad more than helping. Will likely be added in again later with Hall of Gemstone)
- Primordial Hydra (I wanted to like this card. The issue was that I needed to either go big or go home with him. Most of my deck does this, but he was literally a dead drop unless I played him late game. Early game painted a huge target on my face, despite him not being a super-nasty creature. Late game, I'd much rather pump the mana into Polukranos, World Eater or Hydra Broodmaster. He also died to Genesis Wave, another downside)
- Caller of the Pack (Might be taken out later. Myriad is underperforming)
- Ezuri's Predation (This card is just stupid good. Combined with Garruk's Packleader, it can be a draw spell. Combined with Thunderfoot Baloth, it's almost certainly a boardwipe. Add in Paleoloth to the Baloth and it's a mass Regrowth. Even on its own, late game it's an instant army. I've rarely been unhappy to draw this.)
Looking to put in:
5 days ago
1 week ago
Also you might want to try Hall of Gemstone it is glorious of your group has people playing multicolor decks, it also prevent people from casting spells in your turn unless they want to cast green spells and the best thing of all you can cast spells in their turn with flash using your mana stockpile.
you don't need Sylvan Caryatid or Karametra's Acolyte. Skarrg Goliath ends up a dead card to other and tthere are better ways to give omnath trample.here is my decklist, it is missing some powerhouse stuff like cradle but maybe you can get some ideas out of it.Unlimited mana
1 week ago
Titiana can be pretty explosive with a land sac outlet.
2 weeks ago
The good thing about Omnath, Locus of Rage is, you can keep it really simple. Throw in loads of fetch lands, even the "bad" ones work wonders on your triggers, tons of ramp spells, etb/landfall stuff and haste enablers.
- Where Ancients Tread
- Warstorm Surge
- Purphoros, God of the Forge
- Impact Tremors
- Perilous Forays, oh god, yes!
- Elemental Bond
- Garruk's Packleader
- Zendikar's Roil
- Rampaging Baloths
- Animist's Awakening, spell mastery madness!
- Genesis Wave
- Boundless Realms
- Tempt with Vengeance
- Doubling Season
- Parallel Lives
- Primal Vigor
- Second Harvest
- Blighted Woodland
- Myriad Landscape
- In the Web of War
- Fires of Yavimaya
Board Wipes are a must! Your opponents will try to kill Omnath, Locus of Rage and then sweep the board without pain. Therefore i chose to run Board Wipes that are instant speed in case Omnath get's targeted to hinder their plans and set off the bleeding machine. Starstorm, Magmaquake and Fault Line work best, because they can sweep most of the board leaving your Elementals intact. If you build up the board strong enough a board wipe after swinging for heaps of damage can be a great win con.
If you are interested, check my (still a bit budgety) build here: Omnath, Locus of Ramp
3 weeks ago
The deck seems good, you just need to make sure you don't run out of fuel.
3 weeks ago
Okay, made the proposed changes.
Terra Stomper Can't be countered, 8/8 trample for 6 cmc.... that seems legit.
Admonition Angel A great card, especially with Landfall. However, I hate temporary answers to threats especially when they're on a stick.
Think that's all of them. Also I added in Panglacial Wurm, Armada Wurm, Worldspine Wurm, Novablast Wurm... lol seems like an unintentional wurm theme is going on here. Liege of the Tangle, Primordial Sage all of these cards were added in but cannot recall what was taken out.
So what do you think now MagicalHacker? Solitaire is much more consistent and I went from full on Johnny to straight up Timmy... What're your thoughts on Novablast Wurm? Should I replace that with say Caller of the Pack? Caller can practically alpha strike an opponent in a multiplayer setting whereas Novablast can clear the board, but that includes my own. But it can definitely help when I am behind.
4 weeks ago
Yeah I know :p it's just I hate dropping a lot of cash on lands. Granted those two only run me $15 which isn't anything. Never had a problem via solitaire with color issues. White only makes up 1/4 the deck.
I just need help with cuts, whether I picked good fatties, and card draw options that aren't going to necessarily break the bank (I.e. Sylvan Library). I looked at your lists and I like the following: Kavu Lair, Heartwood Storyteller, Triumph of Ferocity, Horn of Greed, and Garruk's Packleader. Evolutionary Leap would be good with tokens. Overwhelming Instinct/Ulvenwald Mysteries might be nice but highly conditional.