|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Commander 2018 (C18)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
Choose a permanent type. Return all cards of the chosen type from your graveyard to your hand.
Flashback (You may cast this card from your graveyard for its flashback cost. Then exile it.)
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Have (23)||Axtel , gildan_bladeborn , angesoir , chrysaries , jstn.mrrtt , Epidilius , Fineontheoutside , mziter501 , saj0219 , Mortiferus_Rosa , CastleSiege , ZombieFood , switchkill65 , CAPT.Shock , Kravian , sirbar , thetechzombie , ecurps , Kleptozaniac , Xunfor6iv3nX , bfarber91 , metljoe , rockleemyhero|
|Want (30)||Missinigo , grayarchon , libraryjoy , Supremespeed , mango_channel , plumptons , Xats , Lowlifecoot0630 , redevil , LunarEllipse , Victorp99 , BrownstoneCowboy , almace , RazortoothMtg , AgentCrazyDiamond , SlickWizard , buildingadeck , 1337_Nerd , mhmaurer , Exiled_soul , thefinalstair , CharizardFTW , Biggorillawolf , chucklebot , RoninH3RO , Darckgreen , Madzinskii , Ronin0526 , kovellen , EDWlNNING|
Creeping Renaissance Discussion
2 weeks ago
3 weeks ago
Two things, his CMC is a little high and he's missing the #1 walker card... Doubling Season.
I'd also like to offer a slew of cuts... It should also be noted that I play this same deck, which you can find here
Commander / EDH*
SCORE: 5 | 9 COMMENTS | 344 VIEWS | IN 2 FOLDERS
I'd take a look at it for some more suggestions than I am going to state here on this post.
- Curator's ward: Its actually pretty good tech, but... unless you are playing against a deck that is damage or specifically targets walkers this card is a waste. For 3 CMC you could be playing Call the Gatewatch instead.
- Oath Of Gideon: Honestly I've played with this card and it just doesn't do it for me, one extra counter generally doesn't help me at all and so it ends up being a dead card.
- Saving Grace: Again good tech, however you don't play a lot of creatures so 70% of the time this is going to fail to enchant a creature and die.
- Djeru, With Eyes Open: The only good part about this card is the tutor part, which again you can get from Call the Gatewatch at 3 CMC
- Exquisite Archangel: I'd advise running Stunning Reversal in its place, it's instant speed, it's less, and it allows you to take your opponent by surprise. With the angel they know that's a thing and a kill spell or board wipe deals with it.
- Resolute Archangel: I get why this card is appealing but I think it's unnessecary and doesn't add value to your deck and overall strategy.
- All the Fogs: Fogs or spells like fog, all just delay the inevitable. If someone is going to attack you and that kill you or your walkers wouldn't you rather just deal with their boardstate? I would.
- Deploy The Gatewatch: You need a majority percent of your deck to be walkers for this card to be effective, and even if you did have a good percentage there's such a possibility to wiff is just too great. I'd rather just play Jace, the Mind Sculptor and Sensei's Divining Top to control the top of my deck instead.
- Profound Journey: Creeping Renaissance is cheaper, and can be flashed back to do again. I get that it brings it to the Battlefield but it's only two cards out of your graveyard vs. dozens.
- Settle The Score: I get it, but just run Path to Exile and Swords to Plowshares, this card is just a "win more" card and it's too expensive to be effective.
- All of the banners: Replace them with Coalition Relic and Chromatic Lantern trust me this is a much better solution than the banners.
I'm going to offer some general suggestions. So... More board wipes as they don't effect you because you can continually pump out tokens every turn with your walkers. More staples, play with more big staples like Leyline of Anticipation, Cyclonic Rift and Rhystic Study. MOR WALKERS!!! You dont' even have a Tamiyo, Field Researcher the most broken of Walkers! More value, make sure your cards bring you as much value as possible; creatures like Arena Rector and Captain Sisay (walkers have been change to be legendary) and Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain all of those care about walkers.
Take a look at my deck and you can find a bunch of walkers, staples, boardwipes, and cards that are high value in a walker deck.
3 weeks ago
aight Coco Dwarf i think $198 dollars is much. focus on lower cost like Predatory Sliver and you don't need the Sliver Hive. I think if you want tokens get Hive Stirrings, and Diffusion Sliver to protect other slivers, also you want if you want your guys untapped get 2-3 Always Watching it will help a lot also get stuff to bring your slivers back like Creeping Renaissance.
3 weeks ago
Thanks Kamerot for the compliments and feed. I haven't really considered Helix Pinnacle before, just because it seems like a bit of a cheesy win-con that would place a target on my head if I didn't have a way to protect myself.. That said, it certainly is interesting and I might give it a try sometime.. Also, I had no idea that it had become so expensive as a card!
I love Creeping Renaissance but am not running it, mostly for space reasons.
My meta runs a lot of Null Rods, so my current dilemma is whether it's worth playing Tireless Tracker, or whether I should run another enchantment, like Growing Rites of Itlimoc Flip or Hum of the Radix for more artifact hate? Thoughts? n0bunga what do you think?
4 weeks ago
SufferFromEDHD Dark Depths + Thespian's Stage is too weak compared to my other combos since it only does 20 damage to one player a turn later. Rather than Creeping Renaissance I'm using The Gitrog Monster and Dakmor Salvage so Borborygmos has unlimited fuel. Also this is an all-permanents deck for Primal Surge, so Creeping Renaissance wouldn't work well with it.
4 weeks ago
Here's my upgraded Lord Windgrace Jund Lands list. Great lands commander, terrible preconstructed commander deck.
4 weeks ago
I also have a nontraditional 5 color lands deck: Death by Manlands
4 weeks ago
I love the premise and nissa is a great choice for the ramp and card advantage. Have you considered Helix Pinnacle as an alternate wincon? Makes you less dependent on your own creatures surviving board wipes, and since you're an enchantment first deck, it fits the bill rather nicely. Also, Heroic Intervention can help save all your enchantments from mass wipes. And one of my favorite tech is Creeping Renaissance. It will help out a lot in recovery from any successful board wipes.