Search your library for up to four land cards with different names and reveal them. An opponent chooses two of those cards. Put the chosen cards into your graveyard and the rest into your hand. Then shuffle your library.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
Realms Uncharted Discussion
3 weeks ago
1 month ago
Why didn't you just update your Spring Into Death deck list? There's only like 2 cards different, haha.
Now on to the real meat:
Mikaeus, the Unhallowed Combo
- Turn 1: Play a one drop ramp creature.
- Turn 2: Play Buried Alive and fetch Mike and Triskelion.
- Turn 3: Play Victimize, bring Mike and Trike out and ping infinitely to win.
Or tutor for Defense of the Heart and win the turn after you cast it.
Necrotic Ooze Combo
- Play Buried Alive or Survival of the Fittest.
- Grab and put Triskelion and Phyrexian Devourer into the graveyard, and get Necrotic Ooze into play.
- Make sure Necrotic Ooze gets out last if using Survival to tutor them.
- Remove all cards from your library to burn opponent(s) for the CMC of all cards in your library.
Once it's out, the only thing that can interrupt this is Split Second since you can respond by adding and removing counters.
Jarad, Golgari Lich Lord Combo
This requires some knowledge of how the stack works.
- Exile cards from your library until Phyrexian Devourer's ability is put on the stack.
- In response to the ability, continue exiling cards to beef him up more.
- Still before allowing the sacrifice to resolve, sack him to Jarad to smack your opponents for a ton of damage, similarly to the aforementioned Ooze-combo.
Colorless Mana Combo
- Have/get Ashnod's Altar in play.
- Play Nim Deathmantle.
- Play Grave Titan, pop up two 2/2 tokens.
- Sack the two tokens to Altar, then sack Titan to get a total of six .
- Use 4 of that to make Deathmantle grab Titan back and get you two more tokens
Repeat this as many times as desired, netting 2 colorless mana every loop.
3 months ago
Here we go suggestion time! I'm going to mostly focus on mana fixing here as well as utility lands and some alternatives to fetches and shocks. Some of the lands are duplicating functions but that's just to give you ways to play with your budget.
- Mana Confluence
- Reflecting Pool
- Command Beacon
- Arcane Lighthouse
- Rogue's Passage
- Mystifying Maze
- Maze of Ith
- Ghost Quarter
- Dromoka's Command
- Ojutai's Command
- Expedition Map
- Momentous Fall
- Reap and Sow
- Reliquary Tower
- Worldly Tutor
- Boundless Realms
- Bow of Nylea
- Steady Progress
- Fuel for the Cause
- Coalition Relic
- Crop Rotation
- Khalni Heart Expedition
- Map the Wastes
- Ordeal of Nylea
- Realms Uncharted
- Sprouting Vines
- Sylvan Scrying
- Tempt with Discovery
- Verdant Confluence
- Mirari's Wake
- Nissa, Vital Force
- Opal Palace
4 months ago
Cards I'd cut: Avacyn's Pilgrim, Llanowar Elves, Rattleclaw Mystic, Selvala, Explorer Returned, Mind's Eye, Artifact Mutation, Aura Mutation, Forbid, Hull Breach
Add instead: Azusa, Lost but Seeking, Exploration, Burgeoning, Future Sight, Oracle of Mul Daya, Zuran Orb, Nature's Lore, Austere Command, Return to Dust, Horn of Greed, Storm Cauldron, Realms Uncharted, Crop Rotation, Scryb Ranger, Sylvan Safekeeper
Feel free to ask if you want me to elaborate on my suggestions.
4 months ago
I really like your deck. I think this is the best way to build Kynaios and Tiro.
More landfall enabling: Exploration, the before mentioned Azusa, Lost but Seeking, Crucible of Worlds work very well with extra land drops and fetches, Storm Cauldron can be a fun and game warping effect
6 months ago
I dig the Taz, man! I run Tasigur as well, but opt for the infinite combo/control/tempo shell. Taz is a phenomenal engine, thus wondering why you don't run Life from the Loam and Crucible of Worlds? The potential LD lock with Strip Mine and Wasteland is potent, as well as being able to replay fetchlands. Realms Uncharted is also fun to play the aforementioned cards.
I do really dig your reanimator sub theme and think that you could seriously abuse that to great effect. Cards like Genesis, Survival of the Fittest, and Volrath's Stronghold are amaze balls in conjunction with one another. I think that by playing more off of that and including more impactful creatures that outright win the game would be beneficial. I mean, I dig grinding out games to a degree (because who doesn't like to see everyone else squirm), but sealing the deal sometimes has to be done. If you include the land package stuff I mentioned, Dark Depths and Thespian's Stage is nuts. Ulamog, the Ceaseless Hunger works wonders both as a reanimated target and if hard cast.
That being said, I'm taking some notes from your list and hope that you derive some constructive criticism from my feedback.
6 months ago
sick land tutor Crop Rotation (draws a card aswell)
draw cards Grisly Salvage
protection + draw Sylvan Safekeeper
Kill stuff Abrupt Decay
Another squandered resources type Rain of Filth
Something to think about :)