Search your library for up to four land cards with different names and reveal them. An opponent chooses two of those cards. Put the chosen cards into your graveyard and the rest into your hand. Then shuffle your library.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
Realms Uncharted Discussion
1 week ago
You might want Realms Uncharted and https://edhrec.com/commanders/the-gitrog-monster that site can help you get a basic idea of what other people run in their gitrog decks.
1 week ago
Looks like a nice mimeo deck with lots of answers to opponents. How does it play on 31 lands with so little ramp though? I would definitely consider Splendid Reclamation and Far Wanderings as well as 3 or 4 more lands. Another fun land spell for graveplay decks is Realms Uncharted since you can end up getting all four lands to the field after some shenanigans.
3 weeks ago
Realms Uncharted works really well in this deck (and other EDH decks too) especially if I am having mana issues. I know my opponents will almost never let me have Command Tower or Rogue's Passage but knowing that I sometimes grab them anyway and then pick two dual lands I am in need of. It's just nice to know for sure you are getting two good lands (of your preference) even if you have to put two in your graveyard.
4 weeks ago
Check out my list if your looking for some changes, http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/one-man-versus-the-world/ Some notable omissions i see here that you may want to add are Cold-Eyed Selkie, Rhystic Study. Also how is Realms Uncharted working for you in your deck it seems very interesting and I may try it out.
1 month ago
2 months ago
Why didn't you just update your Spring Into Death deck list? There's only like 2 cards different, haha.
Now on to the real meat:
Mikaeus, the Unhallowed Combo
- Turn 1: Play a one drop ramp creature.
- Turn 2: Play Buried Alive and fetch Mike and Triskelion.
- Turn 3: Play Victimize, bring Mike and Trike out and ping infinitely to win.
Or tutor for Defense of the Heart and win the turn after you cast it.
Necrotic Ooze Combo
- Play Buried Alive or Survival of the Fittest.
- Grab and put Triskelion and Phyrexian Devourer into the graveyard, and get Necrotic Ooze into play.
- Make sure Necrotic Ooze gets out last if using Survival to tutor them.
- Remove all cards from your library to burn opponent(s) for the CMC of all cards in your library.
Once it's out, the only thing that can interrupt this is Split Second since you can respond by adding and removing counters.
Jarad, Golgari Lich Lord Combo
This requires some knowledge of how the stack works.
- Exile cards from your library until Phyrexian Devourer's ability is put on the stack.
- In response to the ability, continue exiling cards to beef him up more.
- Still before allowing the sacrifice to resolve, sack him to Jarad to smack your opponents for a ton of damage, similarly to the aforementioned Ooze-combo.
Colorless Mana Combo
- Have/get Ashnod's Altar in play.
- Play Nim Deathmantle.
- Play Grave Titan, pop up two 2/2 tokens.
- Sack the two tokens to Altar, then sack Titan to get a total of six .
- Use 4 of that to make Deathmantle grab Titan back and get you two more tokens
Repeat this as many times as desired, netting 2 colorless mana every loop.
4 months ago
Here we go suggestion time! I'm going to mostly focus on mana fixing here as well as utility lands and some alternatives to fetches and shocks. Some of the lands are duplicating functions but that's just to give you ways to play with your budget.
- Mana Confluence
- Reflecting Pool
- Command Beacon
- Arcane Lighthouse
- Rogue's Passage
- Mystifying Maze
- Maze of Ith
- Ghost Quarter
- Dromoka's Command
- Ojutai's Command
- Expedition Map
- Momentous Fall
- Reap and Sow
- Reliquary Tower
- Worldly Tutor
- Boundless Realms
- Bow of Nylea
- Steady Progress
- Fuel for the Cause
- Coalition Relic
- Crop Rotation
- Khalni Heart Expedition
- Map the Wastes
- Ordeal of Nylea
- Realms Uncharted
- Sprouting Vines
- Sylvan Scrying
- Tempt with Discovery
- Verdant Confluence
- Mirari's Wake
- Nissa, Vital Force
- Opal Palace