|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Iconic Masters (IMA)||Rare|
|Archenemy: Nicol Bolas (AC2)||None|
|Commander Anthology (CMT)||Mythic Rare|
|Commander 2014 (C14)||Mythic Rare|
|Commander 2013 (C13)||Mythic Rare|
|Zendikar (ZEN)||Mythic Rare|
|Promo Set (000)||Mythic Rare|
Combos Browse all
Creature — Beast
Landfall — Whenever a land enters the battlefield under your control, you may put a 4/4 green Beast creature token onto the battlefield.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Have (48)||rebelteddybear , admizell , Forkbeard , DrPopular , switchkill65 , Antiat , Kvothe1115 , prete182 , bustinchops , FoamEagle , Friedrice24 , theilluminaire , frederiklw , TheDuggernaught , thetechzombie , machiavelli2081 , CastleSiege , Doom_of_Valyria , Shiromakuro , Ashy , jstn.mrrtt , Wiggins , bakeraj4 , zachi , Va1mar , Vasbear1 , , Gabeph , Reliva , DarkMagician , Skulldrey , , pskinn01 , gosora , duff87 , rikertchu , Riku580 , Swamy , Royal_Windsor , , rakdos24 , metljoe , Melmo , Harashiohorn , Metaphisyk , mziter501 , Candyman949 , LeroyJones|
Rampaging Baloths Discussion
1 week ago
2 weeks ago
Westvale Abbey Flip -> Stomping Ground because Westvale Abbey is illegal in your deck because Ormendahl is a black card. It sucks, but it's the same reason why I can't put Archangel Avacyn Flip in my Karametra, God of Harvests deck.
3 weeks ago
Dragon Broodmother kann nicht dein Commander sein, Alternativen fuer ne Lifegain / Token / Devour Strategie waeren:
- Tana, the Bloodsower
- Ulasht, the Hate Seed
- Thromok the Insatiable (Skaliert exponentiell, mit Trample drauf kann der schnell Spiele beenden)
- Bloodspore Thrinax Must play in dem theme
- Dragonlair Spider
- Fresh Meat (Devourst 20 Tokens und bekommst 20 staerkere Tokens)
- Sylvan Offering
- Hellion Eruption (1/1 -> 4/4)
- Wolfbriar Elemental
- Chancellor of the Forge
- Hooded Hydra
- Release the Gremlins
- Hornet Nest (Denk dran wenn die nen 6 power mob blockt machtse auch 6 Tokens)
- Hornet Queen
- Stalking Vengeance
- Tempt with Vengeance
- Hellkite Hatchling
- Thunder-Thrash Elder
- Beacon of Creation
- Rampaging Baloths
- Sandwurm Convergence
- Parallel Lives kostet zwar bissl mehr aber lohnt sich hier
- Mitotic Slime 7 Bodies fr 5 Mana
- Fires of Yavimaya must play in Gruul
- Cultivate & Kodama's Reach sind Ramp staples in EDH
- Preyseizer Dragon
- Skullmulcher Brauchst bissl mehr Draw
- Growing Rites of Itlimoc Flip ist noch nice fuer Ramp
- Khalni Garden, Skarrg, the Rage Pits rein
- Yavimaya Hollow raus (Kostet 30-60 Euro) und lieber Kessig Wolf Run rein
- Contested Cliffs raus (Spielst zuwenig Beasts dazu) und Oran-Rief, the Vastwood rein um alle Tokens zu pumpen
- Mosswort Bridge wuerde gehen aber Kher Keep ist in der Strategie wahrscheinlich besser um excess mana gegen Token zu tauschen
- Fungal Reaches ist crap, bekommst genug Ramp durch Creatures und anderweitig
- Evolving Wilds & Terramorphic Expanse sind must pick in jedem multi-color deck, damit fixt man nicht nur Mana, sondern dnnt auch das Deck aus und erhht die Chance Karten die man braucht zu ziehen.
1 month ago
1 month ago
@ghgiunco Thanks for the comment, happy you like the deck. On your suggestions I'll take them one by one:
+1 Ob Nixilis, the Fallen: I agree with you that Ob Nix is a very reliable way to just win the game on the spot. I do, however, like him only as a two-of because he's abysmal to draw multiples of, and since we get to dig and shuffle a lot with this deck between Gitrog, Tireless Tracker, and Oracle of Mul Daya, we are able to find him quite often. While I love Ob, I prefer him as a 2-of rather than a 3-of.
Rampaging Baloths: I've considered the beast engine a few times, and I haven't actually tested it, but it's something worth trying. The only problem I see with it is that it would definitely be replacing Ob Nix, and I'm not sure if going wide with a bunch of beasts is better than just draining our opponent and getting a huge Ob Nixilis. Worth trying though.
Nissa, Vastwood Seer Flip: This card is very interesting and I think I'd be willing to try it. It would probably take the spot of the Edge of Autumn in the main, since it acts as an alternate way to ramp, as well as it can draw us cards once we have enough lands. It's something I'll probably test.
Summoner's Pact: I'm not huge on Pact just because we have a lot of ways of powering out creatures already. It's really bad when we don't have Heartless Summoning out since we really can't play it until turn 4 on, and when we have Heartless out it stifles our turn following the Pact resolution. It feels like one of those cards that are great when you're already ahead, but really bad when you're behind.
I hope I answered your question well, thank you for the suggestions :D
1 month ago
I like to play so much with it, its use one my favorite card (Heartless Summoning). After some tests, have some cards i have in mind, but dont figure a slot, just throwing:
+1 Ob Nixilis, the Fallen - show to be one of the best wincon of deck
Rampaging Baloths seens a good payoff
Summoner's Pact sometime just need 1 creature to continue the go off
Let me know what you think about.
1 month ago
I'm glad to see someone else saw how amazing Tatyova is. My biggest suggestions would be to add Landfall effects and think about your curve the first couple turns. Tatyova basically has Landfall, so Avenger of Zendikar, Roil Elemental, and Rampaging Baloths are the big includes. I decided to go Druid tribal, since so many of them are 1 or 3-drop ramp, which makes for a very consistent turn-3 Tatyova.