|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Masters Edition IV||Rare|
|Classic Sixth Edition||Uncommon|
Combos Browse all
- Ashnod's Altar + Breya, Etherium Shaper + Eldrazi Displacer
- Ashnod's Altar + Sword of the Meek + Thopter Foundry
- Ashnod's Altar + Nim Deathmantle
- Can I boost Murderous Redcap's Power before its triggered ability resolves?
- If I have both Sharuum the Hegemon and Sculpting Steel on the battlefield, can I infinitely sac one of them to Ashnod's Altar?
- Am I missing something?...
- Can you sac Tetravus with undying at the beginning of upkeep to create infinite tokens?
- please explain to me further regarding the rule"You cannot sacrifice a creature that is already on its way to the graveyard"
Sacrifice a creature: Add to your mana pool.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Have (20)||ShishkyBob , ZombieFood , Hootiequack , NorthernCrow , saj0219 , xXThormentXx , Kvothe1115 , Swamy , Dr.Ache , Sparky41 , Va1mar , Vergil_Redgrail , ironax , Wolfebladeelite , Lucretian , TheRealPeaches , rebelteddybear , sonnet666 , EnividWodahs , Axtel|
|Want (9)||fireborne1986 , Turtlelover73 , Pylioz , Wolfninja , MouseyWolf , Desol4tion , VoidCaster113 , The_Munchkin , Nightdragon779|
Ashnod's Altar Discussion
13 hours ago
Yahenni, Undying Partisan is powerful, especially with so many 1/1's, similarly with Ashnod's Altar. Nim Deathmantle is a must have in these kinds of decks. Swiftfoot Boots and Lightning Greaves are great with such a the big commander that wants to swing out. Whenever you run blood artist, consider Zulaport Cutthroat
23 hours ago
I'm currently looking for upgrades for the Wizards precon deck, so this might help you.
- Panharmonicon only works if you have Inalla, Archmage Ritualist in battlefield, so it might provide only limited use.
- Mirror Gallery makes some of the precon legendary wizards playable, so you might want to look into that.
- Fatespinner might be an useful cheap wizard, though it doesn't provide any utility with Inalla, Archmage Ritualist, but it can be used for other wizard triggers.
- Dualcaster Mage Is pretty good card, which allows you to make 2 copies of an instant/sorcerry.
- Ashnod's Altar and Bloodline Necromancer makes infinite mana combo, so you might want to look into some good mana syncs, like Devil's Play.
- Vedalken Orrery and Leyline of Anticipation are pretty good, since it makes all your wizards instant speed and allows you to use bounce utility as counters.
- Cyclonic Rift and Vandalblast are some good board clear cards.
- Disciple of Bolas gives good utility with Inalla, Archmage Ritualist.
- Rite of Replication gives good utility with all ETB cards.
- Faerie Harbinger allows you to fish out Puppeteer Clique and Inspired Sprite, even better if you get Mistbind Clique.
- Trophy Mage allows you to fish out two artifacts, which might help you with mana fixing.
- Pit Keeper can give you 2 creatures from your graveyard.
- Aven Fogbringer can help you fight with players that have good ramp.
- Vedalken AEthermage worth it just for the wizardcycling.
- Gem of Becoming is always good choice for grixis deck.
1 day ago
Also, you need sac outlets. It looks like attrition is your only one. Stuff like Yahenni, Undying Partisan, Ashnod's Altar, and Goblin Bombardment are necessary. And Dictate of Erebos over Grave Pact since you're 3 color
1 day ago
2 days ago
Check out my build. It resembles ur builds and is up quite a while. Eventually there also might be something helpfull.
I consider to give the fokus on artifacts, specially with Paradox Engine a try.
4 days ago
Dang, Dragon Broodmother triggers EACH upkeep?! I thought it was good when I was playing with it wrong...
4 days ago
Also if I throw in Ghostly Flicker and Essence Flux (both cards good on their own in this deck), I can go Infinite with Dualcaster Mage at instant speed by casting and copying an opponent's black Tutor twice, tutoring those cards and making Infinite Dualcaster triggers and tutoring my library for any win con and control
4 days ago
I'm hoping to put this in paper so luxury cards are out of my reach at the moment, much to my sadness.
Riptide Laboratory will find a place in here!
I'm really excited for this general, but I'm trying to find more win-combos for here than just bloodline necromancer + Ashnod's Altar. Any ideas?