Creature — Elf Warrior
Other Elf creatures you control get +1/+1.
, : Create a 1/1 green Elf Warrior creature token.
|Have (4)||Mortiferus_Rosa , metalmagic , Taki117 , gildan_bladeborn|
|Want (2)||CyberRamos , Etinifni|
Printings View all
|Commander Anthology (CM1)||Uncommon|
|Eternal Masters (EMA)||Rare|
|Duel Decks Anthology (DD3)||Uncommon|
|Commander 2014 (C14)||Uncommon|
|Duels of the Planeswalkers (DPA)||Uncommon|
|Duel Decks: Elves vs. Goblins (EVG)||Uncommon|
|Promo Set (000)||Uncommon|
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Imperious Perfect occurrence in decks from the last year
Commander / EDH:
All decks: 0.02%
Imperious Perfect Discussion
1 week ago
Imperious Perfect has 5 different printings at uncommon so yes it can be your cmdr
1 week ago
Imperious Perfect - first print uncommon, so it is legal as a mono-green pauper commander right?
1 month ago
Omnath as main damage outlet (Go Tall)
- Plenty of creature based mana ramp from elves like Greenweaver Druid , Selvala, Heart of the Wilds , and Oracle of Mul Daya as well as all the classic elf ramp cards like Llanowar Elves
- Mana ramp sorcery spells like Tempt with Discovery and Traverse the Outlands
- Increase Mana generation from each land per turn with cards like Doubling Cube , Vernal Bloom , Wilderness Reclamation , Bear Umbra , Caged Sun , and Nature's Will
- Increase the Mana generation from each tapped creature each turn from cards like Leyline of Abundance , and increase the amount of mana gained by having more elves with cards like Wirewood Channeler , Rishkar, Peema Renegade , Priest of Titania , and Joraga Treespeaker .
- Increase both of the above with Seedborn Muse , which, along with Tempt with Discovery , only gets stronger the more opponents you have.
Elf synergy as secondary source of damage (Go Wide)
- Pump elves with other elves with help of cards like Elvish Archdruid , Elvish Champion , Ezuri, Renegade Leader Imperious Perfect , and Joraga Warcaller
- Elf token creation with cards with Elvish Promenade , Freyalise, Llanowar's Fury , and Imperious Perfect
Protection for both commander and high value Elves
- Basic equipment like Lightning Greaves , Swiftfoot Boots , Darksteel Plate , and Whispersilk Cloak to slow down or stop removal
- Asceticism , Stonehoof Chieftain , Archetype of Endurance , and Vigor as creatures and enchantments to protect your board.
Win Condition enablers
- Helix Pinnacle to use up mana on if Omnath is ever about to be destroyed.
- Triumph of the Hordes for trample and infect for a fast win combines with other trample abilities from cards like Stonehoof Chieftain , and Ezuri, Renegade Leader to allow you to force damage through.
- Hydra's like Primordial Hydra and Hydra Broodmaster provide other mana outlets to instantly set up fast overwhelming armies.
3 months ago
Oviya is a unique general. You might like these: Garruk's Packleader , Elemental Bond , Thorn Mammoth , Fungal Sprouting , Parallel Evolution , Illusionist's Bracers , Nest Invader , Imperious Perfect , Master of the Wild Hunt , Verdant Embrace , Mycoloth , Nacatl War-Pride , Cryptolith Rite , Druids' Repository , Song of Freyalise
6 months ago
7 months ago
7 months ago
8 months ago
PartyJ, to be completely honest, some of those lands didn't even cross my mind even though I knew they existed. They will be an almost definite addition. At least, the ones I can afford.
Now onto your other suggestions. The first card that caught my eye was Huatli, Radiant Champion . This card could be ridiculous given the fact that getting those loyalty counters up wouldn't be all that difficult. Imperious Perfect is actually a card that I've looked at and considered. I believe it would be a welcomed addition to the deck. Beastmaster Ascension is a beautiful card that I can't believe I looked over. Wirewood Symbiote could be quite interesting if I ever get multiple copies out. These are the cards that immediately stood out to me, I'm going to consider some of the other suggestions some more.