Emmara, Soul of the Accord
Legendary Creature — Elf Cleric
When Emmara, Soul of the Accord becomes tapped, create a 1/1 white Soldier creature token with lifelink.
|Have (3)||metalmagic , , Forkbeard|
|Want (2)||setojim , BerniesBearCave|
Printings View all
|Guilds of Ravnica (GRN)||Rare|
|Promo Set (000)||None|
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Recommendations View more recommendations
Latest Decks as Commander
Emmara, Soul of the Accord Discussion
1 day ago
There are good resources that offer something besides lifegain when you are in Selesnya colors. Abd have lifegain included along with the ability you want the card for. Good choices like; Nissa, Voice of Zendikar,Emmara, Soul of the Accord, March of the Multitudes. and Knight of Autumn. I would run march or the knight before that white sorcery or that WG instant at the top of this thread.
These all offer something besides just lifegain and many of them will actively advance your game state or provide threats while gaining lives.
1 month ago
Peoni: I really appreciate your comment! Yeah, I like running a tight ship, even when on the lower spectrum of power. I still think Rogues are relatively lower power for my playgroup, but I'll know more once I get a chance to play around with it.
You may have a point regarding Propaganda. If it does turn out to be a weak card, I'll find a suitable replacement. There are several "go-wide" strategies in my meta like Atla Palani, Nest Tender tokens, Sliver Overlord tribal, and Emmara, Soul of the Accord aggro. It's mostly a preventative measure, just in case. If it doesn't work out, I'll try something else.
Excellent point regarding Gilded Lotus. Ramp should be focused to get Anowon down on turn 3 as consistently as possible.
I'm not sold on Maddening Cacophony. Mill is great and all, but I have no big benefit for it at the moment.
Thanks again for your help! Cheers!
3 months ago
Ok, I have an entire deck based around this guy; Cacophodon. Here are some of the combos:
4 months ago
Emmara, Soul of the Accord: Shut up dad, soldiers are my friends! I hang out with who I want.
5 months ago
These are the cards I would add:
- Glare of Subdual: with how many creatures your deck will be producing you’ll have all you need to shut down your opponents attack phases.
- Trostani, Selesnya's Voice: every creature that comes into play on your side equals life gain for you.
- Doubling Season: obvious reason
- Archetype of Courage: combined with your Ohran Frostfang is instant death to all creatures that block yours and yours never even take damage.
- Land Tax: with the low amount of mana sources you have this could you from being mana screwed in the early to mid game.
The cards I would take out to make room for them if you use them all are:
- Cathars' Crusade: reason being on this one is it is extremely difficult to keep track of the amount of counters because of the crazy amount of creatures you have. I’ve seen it happen in a Ghave deck. Person spent about a half hr sorting out all the counters in one turn. You could keep all your tokens as 1/1s and have more than enough to swing wide and one shot the table.
- Emmara, Soul of the Accord: between the high cmc and the fact that if some of your creatures die because of damage you’ll be replacing them anyways is the reason I’ld take her out.
- Mana Tithe: not exactly the most useful counterspell. If you must have a counterspell I’ll suggest Rebuff the Wicked. Far superior to the tithe.
- Throne of the God-Pharaoh: no special reason really
- Collective Unconscious: looks to me like you have quite a bit of card draw even without this one.
5 months ago
Bow of Ages-
Equipped creature gets +1/+2 and has reach.
Whenever the equipped creature becomes tapped, add . Until end of turn, this mana doesn't empty from your mana pool as steps and phases end.
I would totally run this in my Emmara, Soul of the Accord commander deck.
5 months ago
You may sacrifice any number of creature tokens. For each creature sacrificed in this way, create X 1/1 white soldier creature tokens with lifelink.
I have a very fun Emmara, Soul of the Accord commander deck that make tons of these, so I have a massive collection (about 30) that needs a better use.
Wild, but make a new keyword ability.
6 months ago
Yea i got lucky and got a deal on it for when I was building my Emmara, Soul of the Accord deck.