|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Commander 2018 (C18)||Common|
|Commander Anthology (CM1)||Common|
|Commander 2014 (C14)||Common|
|Commander 2013 (C13)||Common|
Combos Browse all
Creature — Elf Druid
When Farhaven Elf enters the battlefield, you may search your library for a basic land card and put it into play tapped, then shuffle your library.
|Have (2)||simicstudent , Brutus1|
|Want (7)||Txport , GreatDarkness8 , SkylordAleksander , jagodot , RobelCL , calovr , DEasy353|
Farhaven Elf Discussion
2 days ago
Still looking over the list, sorry.
4 days ago
. Take out Elvish Mystic for Oracle of Mul Daya . Seedborn Muse and Vedalken Orrery is a self constructed Prophet of Kruphix . Take out Farseek for Traverse the Outlands , and also add Zendikar Resurgent and take out Madcap Skills , Dragon Tyrant by itself is very powerful and practically removal. Take out Farhaven Elf for Crash of Rhino Beetles or Utvara Hellkite . I suggest cutting 2 or 3 more creatures for Artifact Ramp. Honestly there are so many good creatures with Xenagos, God of Revels it doesn’t completely matter, and you should decide how you make it, but these are just some suggestions.
1 week ago
1 week ago
Just doing a few pre-testing card swaps for some things I missed out in the initial list, Birthing Pod being one of the big ones I missed. Displace / Ghostly Flicker should do some good work here, not only to save some creatures from spot removal, but more importantly to reuse their ETB triggers. Sire of Stagnation will still double up on triggers from Yarok, and Villainous Wealth as an outlet for potential infinite mana, and can be reused with Eternal Witness .
2 weeks ago
Hey, several good cards here especially in the manabase. Consider expanding on the value you can get from Muldrotha?
Budget cards to consider adding:
- Command Tower : one of the best lands for multicolored Commander decks.
- Mystic Remora : one of the best repeatable no mana cost sources of draw in multiplayer Commander. Don't pay the upkeep cost on your turn and play it from your graveyard with Muldrotha to potentially draw cards during each of your opponents turns. Play it early game and it can give you a big advantage.
- Animate Dead : powerful reanimation enchantment that can target any creature in any graveyard including your opponents.
- Pernicious Deed : versatile repeatable nonland permanent board wipe because you have some control over what's destroyed. Pay five mana to destroy nonland 5 CMC or less cards which doesn't destroy Muldrotha.
- Commander's Sphere : ramp, sac it to draw a card.
- Mind Stone : ramp, sac it to draw a card.
- Coiling Oracle : two drop, mana efficient creature to get value with Muldrotha.
- Buried Alive : tutor for three different creatures and put them into your graveyard to then play them from your graveyard with Muldrotha.
- Vessel of Nascency : repeatable way to search top of library for certain cards, the cards you don't choose go to the graveyard which fuels Muldrotha.
- Wood Elves or Farhaven Elf : ramp, Wood can search for a dual land: Overgrown or Breeding. Farhaven can search for a basic land and both of these puts the land you searched for onto the battlefield.
- Seal of Primordium
Cards to consider cutting:
- Ipnu Rivulet
- Leechridden Swamp
- Quest for the Gravelord
- Font of Fertility
- Seal of Removal
- Unhallowed Pact
- Burnished Hart
- Golgari Cluestone
- Slum Reaper
3 weeks ago
Gonti, Lord of Luxury would be a great asset to the etb triggers. His triggers will be of great use in this deck to steal form opponents decks. This is also not limited to cards like Hostage Taker , Dragonlord Silumgar and many more steal cards.
Rune-Scarred Demon , Shriekmaw , Farhaven Elf , God-Eternal Rhonas and Wood Elves be a nice addition. Add Conjurer's Closet and you can have more etb triggers added to the arsenal with your Deadeye Navigator .
I noticed that there is a distinct lack of enchantment triggers for Agent of Erebos and Eidolon of Blossoms . I would recommend avoiding those cards for now until you decide to have the deck become more enchantment heavy.
3 weeks ago
Cream of the Crop digs really deep. Sire of Stagnation is also really dirty. You’re low on ramp and lands imo. I’d get that to 36 lands given your curve. You’ll have more fun more consistently being able to play cards. Consider Farseek Elvish Rejuvenator and Farhaven Elf
1 month ago
Thragtusk is good value coming in and going out.
Nezahal, Primal Tide could also be a fun creature to "birthing pod" into with Vannifar.
Farhaven Elf for additional ramp.
Terastodon could also be fun?
Farhaven Elf occurrence in decks from the last year
Commander / EDH:
All decks: 0.06%