, Sacrifice Evolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and put it onto the battlefield tapped. Then shuffle your library.
|Want (12)||Lasspl , Vee.o , RixFix , Purple_Peach , fairweathernihilist , LukeKO1991 , XisleShadow , Cannon119 , Zurtar , MrPibbo , caro , thepakmonster|
Printings View all
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Evolving Wilds occurrence in decks from the last year
Commander / EDH:
All decks: 0.45%
GU (Simic): 1.33%
UB (Dimir): 1.57%
WB (Orzhov): 0.92%
UR (Izzet): 1.05%
RW (Boros): 3.14%
RG (Gruul): 2.1%
WU (Azorius): 1.56%
GW (Selesnya): 1.23%
RBW (Mardu): 1.16%
BRG (Jund): 1.85%
WUB (Esper): 0.72%
UBR (Grixis): 1.25%
RUG (Temur): 2.13%
RGW (Naya): 2.6%
GWU (Bant): 1.22%
BUG (Sultai): 1.08%
All decks: 0.12%
All decks: 0.19%
Evolving Wilds Discussion
1 hour ago
- Shimmerwing Chimera >> Eidolon of Blossoms
- Cold-Eyed Selkie >> Destiny Spinner
- Jace, Wielder of Mysteries >> Oko, the Trickster
- The Magic Mirror >> Song of Freyalise
- Annul >> Swan Song
- Island >> Hinterland Harbor
- Island >> Novijen, Heart of Progress
- Island >> Karn's Bastion
- Island >> Breeding Pool
- Island >> Evolving Wilds
- Island >> Terramorphic Expanse
- Kiora Bests the Sea God >> Primeval Bounty
- Kumena's Awakening >> Bow of Nylea
- Combine Guildmage >> Simic Guildmage
- Stroke of Genius >> Enigmatic Incarnation
- The First Iroan Games >> Master Biomancer
- Thada Adel, Acquisitor >> Kalonian Hydra
- Nessian Hornbeetle >> Avatar of the Resolute
- Folio of Fancies >> Zameck Guildmage
- Thirst for Meaning >> Courser of Kruphix
- Archetype of Imagination >> Primordial Hydra
- Regenesis >> Arasta of the Endless Web
- Prosperity >> Nylea, God of the Hunt
1 day ago
Gladehart Cavalry and Sandsteppe Mastodon don't seem to be doing a lot for you. In low budget games grind is the name of the game and you're severely lacking in draw power. Even something simple like Lead the Stampede can push you ahead in the game. Camaraderie is likely 10x better than either Biogenic Upgrade or Incremental Growth.
Evolutionary Escalation can also easily replace any or your more synergy based +1/+1 counter generators and your commander has a super secret mode of stealing the counters from the opponent's creature.
2 days ago
Neat multiplayer deck! I can see it's based in voting and multiplayer politics, i'm a really big fan of this idea
I notice you're playing Terramorphic Expanse Evolving Wilds, and Esper Panorama without playing any basic lands... It may be worth it to take out some of the slower ETB Tapped lands in favor of some basics here.
You should consider some of these cards: Coercive Portal -> Nets you an extra card each turn or wraths the board based on each players' decision Oreskos Explorer or Boreas Charger -> Good way to get you out of a situation where you're down on lands, with a nice multiplayer theme Wayfarer's Bauble -> Mana ramp in non-green colors Crystal Shard or Erratic Portal -> Buys back your own creatures that may have ETB effects, can also save your duders in a pinch Split Decision -> Voting card that can either copy a spell or counter one
Duskmantle Seer is always fun in a deck where you consistently have more life than an opponent
4 days ago
Alright, so right off the bat it's a pretty strong deck with lots of synergy but is lacking big payoffs or interaction which means you'll struggle to do much against combos. As a creature-based deck you're also naturally weak to board wipes and removal.
We can start by improving the mana base: 24 is probably the right number considering the Reefs, and looking at the stats it looks like what you want early are Forests and Mountains. I'd definitely recommend Cinder Glade/Sheltered Thicket due to their having the basic subtypes, so can be utilised alongside both the reveal (Game Trail)) and check (Rootbound Crag/Hinterland Harbor) lands. Unclaimed Territory gives you all three colours but will get slightly worse if you start including more non-creature spells, while Lumbering Falls seems pretty good for you what with being an Elemental and all. Finally there are the shock lands and a strict upgrade to Evolving Wilds in Fabled Passage but they cost money. Ps you want to put "ZEN" in the square brackets after the lands of you want them show up as those lovely original Zendikar ones.
Ok, with that out of the way, we can take a look at the creatures. I maintain that a single Omnath, Locus of Rage is the best top end you can have here, as he'll do silly things with all your lands entering and if anyone tried to wrath your board they'll probably just end up killing themselves! Also two copies of his latest incarnation (Omnath, Locus of the Roil) again gives you some damage to ping around and some card draw. Undergrowth Champion is a beast, and the Cavalier cycle might be worth looking into as well. I think you can easily afford to cut some creatures in order to get other spells in - maybe down to 28? Stuff I'm thinking of would be Temur Battle Rage, Growth Spiral, Neoform, Hadana's Climb Flip, and Retreat to Kazandu.
Finally there's your sideboard, if you want to get into that for the paper version. Here you'd probably want to consider Plasm Capture, Broken Bond, Cindervines, Shapers' Sanctuary, Rhythm of the Wild, 2 Pithing Needles or Sorcerous Spyglasss and maybe a single Chandra, Awakened Inferno.
Anacksunamoon on My1
1 week ago
1 week ago
Ah, artifacts are always delectation to pilot. Though, I do heed some hindrances (in my eyes, at least) that I would like to note.
Whilst I am not too averse to Evolving Wilds and Terramorphic Expanse, they are ultimately lacking. In their lieu, try Renegade Map and Traveler's Amulet. They make Mystic Forge more consistent whilst having more value later on. Mycosynth Wellspring, too.
My final note is the exclusion of Expedition Map. Fetches Tron lands, and, again, has quite a bit of utility depending on your mana base.
Fare thee well and good luck!
1 week ago
I’d suggest taking out Nessian Hornbeetle, it’s a conditional, only on combat trigger, whereas the Ivy Lane/Renata add counters to all your creatures entering. You can take out a forest for the Oran-Rief land, and take out 1 forest and 1 swamp in exchange for Evolving Wilds and Terramorphic Expanse. Those will help get a couple extra cards into the graveyard and let you fix colours if really needed.
1 week ago
- Replace Prey Uponwith Moonlight Hunt: Superior speed, and superior damage output, without risking the loss of a unit. And I would also add 1-2 more copies to the main board.
- Replace Shockwith Lightning Bolt / Lightning Strike: Better damage output for (almost) the same mana.
- Lower mainboard Moonmistto 2 or 3 and replace them with Moonlight Hunt. The 1 or 2 other copies would be side boarded.
- Replace Ulrich of the Krallenhorde Flip with Huntmaster of the Fells Flip: Cheaper, almost as stronger and has greater impact on the battlefield (removal + life gain + token generator vs buffer + removal).
- Replace Wolfbitten Captive Flipwith 2x Mayor of Avabruck Flipand 1x Lambholt Pacifist Flip.
- Replace 1x Geier Reach Bandit Flipwith 1x Daybreak Ranger Flip.