|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Modern Horizons (MH1)||Rare|
|Masters 25 (A25)||None|
Combos Browse all
Search your library for a creature card, reveal that card, put it into your hand, then shuffle your library.
|Have (2)||, metalmagic|
|Want (9)||NMJohn , PTsmitty , redsky87 , scotteiro , wizconroy , zilikken , Noximeus , amb66 , linksrulz|
Eladamri's Call Discussion
5 days ago
- Jund is amazing in every way except for you wallet. That is the worst part of jund. Discard spells impower your Tarmogoyf so running those is super important. Enough to want more Thoughtseize
- Dark Confidant is really good. It helps fight back the down side of discard cards. would recommand, and its early black devotion. Even when we take 5 on Gary when we cast him we heal so there is up side. Getting closer to our win con is always better. We dont need 20 life to win only 1.
- Scavenging Ooze is pretty powerful, you do have rest in peace in the SB but its still worth considering.
- Plague Engineer can help as well. Id play only one though. I see some decks play Murderous Rider as well as a one of.
- Collective Brutality is a very powerful card. I have been on the receiving end many times and lost because of the value this card gets you.
- I would recommend more removal. Espically at least 1x Abrupt Decay and one more Assassin's Trophy . Id be even more comfortable playing 2 more Fatal Push .
- The Reasons for blue: oko,3/3 elks, oko, and filtering with Snap caster. Unless you fight a lot of burn dont go blue.
- Reasons for red: Bolt is Life (cheap removal), Blood braid value (remember she was banned for some time), and wrenn and six. Jund is much more powerful than this build. That being said its not the archtype, and its wayyyyy more spendy.
- For land you want at least to "horizon lands" such as Nurturing Peatland and fast lands such as Blooming Marsh . Field of Ruin can also really help.
- Kitchen Finks is a great SB card and so is Fulminator Mage . Most play Nihil Spellbomb but you have white so you dont need this. By adding all this removal you wont need Damnation in your SB.
- Not a big fan of Mishra's Bauble or Grim Flayer . 10 Fetches is also a little high i would consider cutting down on those. To 6 or 8.
- You are abzan so i will say Worship is a card Giver of Runes Path to Exile and Angel's Grace are cards. As well as Siege Rhino . White also gets you Vizier of Remedies + Devoted Druid for infinite mana. - Tireless Tracker is also a good card draw engine although its not black.
- Other cards to consider Postmortem Lunge Eladamri's Call Finale of Devastation Sin Collector Eidolon of Rhetoric and Collector Ouphe
6 days ago
I have a Bant version Tokensanity that focuses more on infinite combos and uses smaller tokens. Feel free to look and use any ideas that fit your game plan. Tutors like Worldly Tutor , Eladamri's Call , and Altar of Bone seem good here.
1 week ago
Upgrades For Gyrus:
Upgrades For Ghired:
2 weeks ago
Not sure what your budget is, but here are a few affordable cards that make the deck significantly better :)
- Rhythm of the Wild makes sure your commander and other expensive dragons can't be countered and provides them with haste or +1/+1 counters
- Dragon's Hoard is a nice mana rock that provides card draw.
- Lathliss, Dragon Queen
- Temur Ascendancy gives haste + card draw.
- Sarkhan's Triumph and Eladamri's Call allow you to find whatever dragon you'd like.
- Spit Flame is recurrable removal.
2 weeks ago
Hey, saw you're forum topic asking for help.
You have 21 deck spots left which should all go toward lands. You have $50 left in your budget which is plenty to finish a playable manabase with some left over. I see Farseek , but there's currently not a dual land that it can search for. You could add Temple Garden , Stomping Ground and Sacred Foundry , Farseek can search for one of these Shocks lands. Another direction that's less expensive is Canopy Vista , Cinder Glade and Sacred Foundry . The Battle lands like the Shock lands can be searched for with Farseek. Of course the better option would be to include all these lands.
Here's a land package to consider for $40:
- Exotic Orchard
- Ash Barrens
- Naya Panorama
- Contested Cliffs : Uril is a Beast.
- Battlefield Forge
- Canopy Vista
- Cinder Glade
- Sacred Foundry
- Stomping Ground
- Temple Garden
- Fortified Village
- Game Trail
Round out the rest of the manabase with basic lands.
As far as optimizing on a budget then Argothian Enchantress and Path to Exile combine for $20 which I think I can be better used because there's plenty of less expensive alternatives especially Enchantresses. Sterling Grove for example gives you something that's better than Argothian, an enchantment tutor that also protects from target removal for all your other enchantments. Sterling is an enchantment, it has other interactions in your deck which is really good for a tutor. Path is fine, but is less needed when you have Swords to Plowshares . Sigarda's Aid gives you something that your deck doesn't have, flash for auras.
Other cards to consider adding:
- Sterling Grove
- Sigarda's Aid
- Eladamri's Call
- Wild Growth
- Trace of Abundance
- Fertile Ground
- Enchantress's Presence
- Satyr Enchanter
- Nature's Lore : search for a Forest dual land (Garden, Ground, Vista, Glade)
- Beast Within
- Fellwar Stone
Cards to consider cutting:
- Argothian Enchantress
- Path to Exile
- Kodama's Reach
- Rampant Growth
- Faith Unbroken
- Vow of Wildness
- Scourge of the Nobilis
- Boros Signet
- Gruul Signet
- Selesnya Signet
Because of the Enchantresses I think land auras are better here than Signets and many land ramp spells that can only get basic lands. Good luck with your deck.
3 weeks ago
Hey, I have a different opinion.
I think only Shalai is worth adding because she can help to protect the creature combos, Ghired, yourself, she's a flying creature and she's not a five drop. It's not that other three five drops are bad cards they're just not worth adding since there's other cards that can help your deck more. There's already nine five drops in your deck which is too much. If you were to add another five drop then my advice is to cut a five drop. There's plenty of lower mana cost protection already: Intervention, Charm, Rootborn, Escort.
Shared Summons for example is a better five drop for your deck then Muse, Asceticism, Privileged, Tendershoot, Oketra, Frostfang, Packleader because it can tutor for the creature combos. Your deck is a combo deck, but it lacks tutors which can find the combos or better cards. Eladamri's Call is great, but it's the only tutor in your deck...
The about $30 price of the four cards combined could be used in other ways. An option would be to upgrade the manabase with more playable dual lands. Getting a Temple Garden , Stomping Ground and Canopy Vista for instance makes the good land ramp spells: Nature's Lore , Wood Elves and Farseek nice options. Another option that's better for $30 is get an Enlightened Tutor and Eternal Witness to recur a tutor or any other card.
Helm of the Host is a big part of the combos, but you don't have any way to tutor for it other than six drop Godo. Gamble , Open the Armory or Enlightened Tutor can all do more than Muse, Asceticism or Privileged. Fierce Empath , a less than $1 card, can do more for your deck then Muse, Asceticism or Privileged.
Tutor options (budget or expensive) to consider adding:
3 weeks ago
You got a nice deck and here are my suggestions :
Kiora, Behemoth Beckoner is good ramp and make draw some cards
Sylvia Brightspear is an other way to make your dragon double strike
Patriarch's Bidding if you got the money, this card win some game.
I like the way you keep it flavor. You could take a look at my deck (The dragUr), it's more a recursion oriented deck but it could give you some idea.
4 weeks ago
Think like this. What do you wanna tutor for. The answer is Orochi Leafcaller . I would like to recommend Eladamri's Call . Or things of that sort. I think there is a lot of budget alternativs that will do the job. I also found this Dizzy Spell .
Eladamri's Call occurrence in decks from the last year
Commander / EDH:
All decks: 0.05%
GW (Selesnya): 1.49%
GWU (Bant): 0.94%