|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Avacyn Restored (AVR)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
Whenever a creature you control attacks, put a charge counter on Druids' Repository. Remove a charge counter from Druids' Repository: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.
Druids' Repository Discussion
3 days ago
Absolutely, Whiskey-Magic. Just wanted to give a heads-up that Hanweir Garrison or Tilonalli's Summoner tokens won't work the turn they arrive with any card that says "whenever a creature attacks", like Beastmaster Ascension or Druids' Repository . Otherwise, they work great the next turn.
1 month ago
how do you feel about Druids' Repository ? Most time I play it it ends up paying for itself anyway and can seriously smooth out sequencing issues/ accelerate to extra turn spells. I also Like things like Nature's Will etc for the same reason (also it gives you a little protection as does Sword of Feast and Famine . Timestream Navigator is a repeatable extra turn spell that is tutorable and the restriction is very minimal in Edric. I also like Words of Wind even though its a bit janky, but it attacks all opponents and it's easy to break parity with lots of 1 mana creatures.
1 month ago
maybe add Druids' Repository to double up on your commander's ability.
1 month ago
Nature's Will is used to go infinite provided you have the lands to activate her extra combat ability, Druids' Repository can be used in the same way but with creatures, Coat of Arms goes in every tribal deck, and Kindred Summons will often allow you to play every creature in your deck with the number of tokens you're making
3 months ago
Knollspine Dragon and Chancellor of the Forge weren't even on my radar, those seem fantastic. Just got a Tempt with Vengeance , so that's great! I already have a Tendershoot Dryad , so perhaps it'll take a slot till I find better alternatives. I've been gravitating towards things like War Cadence , Uphill Battle , Stoneshaker Shaman , Release the Gremlins , Overwhelming Instinct , Druids' Repository and Nacatl War-Pride .
Thanks very much mmcgeach. I appreciate it. It's going to be an experiment to see where the balance is, but I think it'll teach me a lot. If you're interested, I'll share the decklist with you when it's up.
3 months ago
- Cut 2 or 3 lands. You run 10 ramp without counting doublers. Or cut like 2 lands and 2 ramp.
- Courser of Kruphix Not a dino, just play ramp
- Oracle of Mul Daya Not a dino, just play ramp
- Reclamation Sage Not a dino, dino does it better
- Sakura-Tribe Elder Not a dino, replace with ramp, dino ramp
- Sky Terror Too vanilla, replace with ramp or dino ramp
- Scroll Rack You did this in Narset, wasn't tht great
- Eerie Interlude Not enough ETBs to count, if this is to dodge wraths boros charm and heroic intervention are better.
- Cacophodon I'm not seeing where you are going to benefit from untapping a single target
- Path of Mettle Flip
- Sylvan Library it's a great card, but I think you are trying to just ramp and get your value off your commander.
- Mana Geyser To me this is best in mono red or in something with X spells.
- Wayward Swordtooth Not that great in EDH
- Raging Regisaur it's in here for ping i think, you didn't seem to keen on it.
- Privileged Position
- Asceticism this and priv pos are both for protecting, with your 90 haste enablers I'm not sure i'd worry about protecting.
- Neheb, the Eternal If this is here to go infinite/near infinite with Aggravated Assault run the whole busted mana package that goes infinite with it (or at least more than just 1) Sword of Feast and Famine , Druids' Repository , Bear Umbra , Grand Warlord Radha , Savage Ventmaw
- Whispersilk Cloak Only having one of this effect seems odd
- Signets - I like the new lockets better. More mana but later on you can sac them to draw cards. Up to you
- Atzocan Seer idk, feel like i'd rather just kodama's reach. HIs second ability could be relevant.
You're missing a bunch of the best dinosaur cards in my opinion
- Commune with Dinosaurs Early gets a land, late gets a dino. Always replaces itself.
- Thundering Spineback Only a 5/5 but is an anthem and makes more dinos
- Carnage Tyrant Literally the best dinosaur ever printed, has all of the keywords you'd ever want on it but haste
- Burning Sun's Avatar Bolts something, bolts someone, and is costed correctly
- Rampaging Ferocidon So good it's banned in standard, shuts down other creature based decks. Can hurt you but likely you are winning if this is hurting.
- Verdant Sun's Avatar If you wanna flip your deck, why not gain all the life at the same time
- Runic Armasaur It's a dino, it's prison, it's got better stats than it's mana
- Overgrown Armasaur Reclamation sage-esque but on a dino
- Kindred Summons 7 mana, basically same as your creatures, and can double your creature count at EOT....
- Overwhelming Stampede Your average power is like 10 in this deck, +10/+10 and trample on everything ends games.
- Naya Charm First mode is meh, second mode can be good, third mode allows you to take out someone
- Charging Monstrosaur haste and trample and on curve
- Bellowing Aegisaur This thing gets huge fast, but doesn't have trample
- Iroas, God of Victory Not a dino, but is combat relevant, makes it easier for your dinos to get through and win
That gets you no where near where you need to be. To me you have too many enchantments might look there more.
4 months ago
You ever thought about using any of these cards before?
Hope that helps!
4 months ago
Hello there! Love your build, however I often find myself a bit short on mana, since I currently can't afford either Bloom Tender nor Noble Hierarch. So I'm currently experimenting with Druids' Repository. What do you think about it? Any other budget-friendly ideas for replacing those cards is most welcome. Thank you!
Druids' Repository occurrence in decks from the last year
Commander / EDH:
All decks: 0.02%