|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
Combos Browse all
Melira, Sylvok Outcast
Legendary Creature — Human Scout
You can't get poison counters.
Creatures you control can't have -1/-1 counters placed on them.
Creatures your opponents control lose infect.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Have (18)||ibraJG84 , TheAlmostHero , kpral , AAHFI , abby315 , perrin515 , tragic_slip , Tiddilywinkus , ZombieFood , westdoorblowsnow , Zomgasa , fireborne1986 , BlueMageBrandon , Swamy , thetechzombie , Dawnsly , AlertKnave8075 , awalloftext|
|Want (3)||Dadaman11 , moonmonster , Wolfebladeelite|
Melira, Sylvok Outcast Discussion
1 hour ago
Hey, i need some extra money for bills and a car repair. Lets make something happen. prices are per card. PWE unless add $3 for tracking, free shipping over $50
1x Paradox Engine $10 NM
1x Glorybringer $4 NM
3x Combat Celebrant $2 NM
3x Soul-Scar Mage $1 NM
4x Thalia's Lieutenant $1.50 NM
1x Selfless Spirit prerelease $8 NM
3x Disallow $4 NM
1x Fatal Push $6 NM
1x Aether Hub $4 NM
1x Irrigated Farmland $6
4x Blooming Marsh $5 NM
3x Blood Moon - $15 NM
4x Simian Spirit Guide - $6 LP
2x Melira, Sylvok Outcast - $4 LP
1x Leyline of Sanctity -$18 NM
3x Path to Exile - $7 NM
1x Snapcaster Mage - $42 NM
2x Vendilion Clique $25 NM 1 morningtide, 1 mma
2x Leyline of the Void $14 LP
3x Griselbrand $5 NM/$6(1x from avacyn restored)
1x Terminate $8 NM (FNM promo not pictured above)
4x Devoted Druid $8 LP/NM
1x Godless Shrine $10 LP/NM
2x Steam Vents $9 NM
2x Watery Grave $11/12 LP/NM
1x Blood Crypt $7 NM
1x Overgrown Tomb $9 NM
1x Blackcleave Cliffs $18 NM
12 hours ago
Solemnity or Melira, Sylvok Outcast...you get a 5/5 beater with afflict for 2B. Hapatra's Mark looks also fine, maybe even with Hapatra, Vizier of Poisons: opponent can decide, does he want to reduce the Ammit or give you deathtouch snakes? Then you get the snakes and remove the counters again and give it hexproof when a removal is targetet at the Ammit
19 hours ago
Considering your description, I assume this is meant as a pillowfort deck. In case this is the case (lol), here are my recommendations:
- Aegis of the Gods; fantastic card to use until your Bruna/Gisela/Teeg combo hits the table.
- Grand Abolisher; an Abolisher a day, keeps the counterspells away.
- Linvala, Keeper of Silence; bit expensive but not as much as she used to be. No more activated abilities from enemy creatures.
- Avacyn, Angel of Hope or Soul of New Phyrexia; to protect everything on your board from targeted removal and destruction wipes.
- Teferi, Mage of Zhalfir; even worse than Grand Abolisher, now your opponents can't cast spells during their own upkeep or combat phases either. And as an added bonus, you can cast creatures anytime you want; even after your opponent has declared attackers!
- Melira, Sylvok Outcast; just in case your opponents like to use infect.
- Vigor; this is great in combat and even better against red damage spells that target multiple creatures.
- Sphere of Safety; great potential to be even nastier than Ghostly Prison.
- Leyline of Anticipation; almost as fun as Teferi.
- Crawlspace; very nice against token decks.
Whatever you decide to use, I sincerely hope you'll get of Entomb, Buried Alive and Jarad's Orders. First off, these cards are nice, but are better suited in a deck that's heavy on recursion. I'd replace them wih Diabolic Tutor, Beseech the Queen or if you have the money, Demonic Tutor and/or Vampiric Tutor. Second, you're using Ground Seal; this seems very counter-productive.
1 day ago
1 day ago
3 days ago
oh and Phyrexian Unlife hurts your cause more than it helps as the damage that Immolating Souleater would produce gets converted to infect damage as its all damage dealt is converted to poison counters and you can lose to poison counters ultimate win condition Phyrexian Unlife + Melira, Sylvok Outcast you cant lose life in any way its rather funny
3 days ago
Is there any way to allow a creature to survive against mass reduced toughness and exile? I would prefer in G/W, but I'm curious to see if there's any answer at all. I would prefer if your answers didn't include Melira, Sylvok Outcast, counterspells, and flicker effects (unless they return at the end step, please include those), but I still would appreciate any answer. Thanks in advance for answering
1 week ago
You should run Melira, Sylvok OutcastBtw- check out my deck: http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/hapatras-twelve-inch-snake/)